Need haircut advice

Scurvy

Scurvy

Iron
It would be great if you show me a pic of a haircut for me so i show it to my Barber, this is me:

Something like this probably i dont know

1. Women generally don't like skin fades. They like thick, touchable hair.
  2. Your upper third looks a bit wider for some reason, is it true or just illusion on your first image? If you got a big skull, then you probably don't wanna expose your forehead, then you go for a messy look (styled messy that is). Your nose is very up front, so having some hair up front will probably harmonize your look a bit.
Try something like this:

but without the skin fade. It's also possible to have it a big longer if you wanna look more youthful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
  1. Women generally don't like skin fades. They like thick, touchable hair.
  2. Your upper third looks a bit wider for some reason, is it true or just illusion on your first image? If you got a big skull, then you probably don't wanna expose your forehead, then you go for a messy look (styled messy that is). Your nose is very up front, so having some hair up front will probably harmonize your look a bit.
Try something like this:

but without the skin fade. It's also possible to have it a big longer if you wanna look more youthful.
  1. The touchable hair is in front, not on sides lol
  2. Maybe, i don't know, see other pics:
Btw, i think that haircut you suggest me is very similar to mine, but no prob

Tommy Shelby or Arthur shelby's haircut Suits would suits me?

2. Maybe, i don't know, see other pics:View attachment 51614View attachment 51617

Skull looks fine I guess and your best "style" among the three, is the white shirt one.

Tommy Shelby up top sure, but not quite the fade he got, not even close actually.

Also, how silly it may sound, your best fix at this point is to smile and show enthusiasm. No women will approach you if you look that sad all the time.

Last edited:
Skull looks fine I guess and your best "style" among the three, is the white shirt one.

Tommy Shelby up top sure, but no quite the fade he got, not even close actually.

Also, how silly it may sound, your best fix at this point is to smile and show enthusiasm. No women will approach you if you look that sad all the time.
The white shirt one is the same of the first three. But in the white i style it with product. So do you suggest the haircut of the pic you sent?

About the tommy shelby, i really like his haircut... and he have no fade i think. But if you think don´t suit me...

The white shirt one is the same of the first three. But in the white i style it with product. So do you suggest the haircut of the pic you sent?

About the tommy shelby, i really like his haircut... and he have no fade i think. But if you think don´t suit me...

Yeah, sorry, fade is the wrong word but he has it buzzed on the side. You want enough hair on the side to make it look fuller but still groomed.

Also, I would consider the style I linked yes. A shorter-ish messy style. You need to decide the length of the bangs though. Your hair right now is fine when styled to be honest but changing it up boost your confidence and women around you notice!

The things I have ever gotten the most compliments on from women are hair, eye area, shoes, humor and scent. Hair wins in a landslide though and I'm even norwooding. Eye area is the hardest to fix along with humor (if you want to be believable and natural). Shoes and perfume just costs money. Hair is easily the most fixable and noticeable since not all women care what shoes you wear. Even the slightest trim/grooming of hair garners attention from women around me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Scurvy
Okay, i will do it then. Thanks

(But some day i will try the tommy´s haircut too hahah)

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
get surgery first

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
dont skin fade a rectangular face it makes it appear longer. keep the sides small to medium and experiment with the top (grow it out).

• +1
Reactions: Scurvy
I have some bad news for you

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  2. Maybe, i don't know, see other pics:View attachment 51614View attachment 51617

Quit coping. Your hair is currently shit. You looked better with longer sides. An undercut can only be rocked with good facial structure and your big skull and long midface really ain't helping.