NEED HELP BECOMING 6'3"

T

TyroneJohnAnthony

Iron
I am 6'0.5" at 15. My dad is 5'10" my mom is 5'7" my brother is 6'2". I need methods for growing taller. What vitamins? What supplement? Hanging from a pull up bar, copious amounts of stretching. What worked for you?

Rn I just take 5000iu of vitamin d and a basic multivitamin and calcium vitamin.

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 616, androgenic and 8 others
Lift heavy weights everyday to stimulate bones and eat foods that boost estrogen (tofu, fruits, garlic) to extend growth plate proliferation

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Wrecker, Deleted member 3635, HQNPmaxxing and 24 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fatal Ambition, Freddo, Gaia262 and 5 others
Lift heavy weights everyday to stimulate bones and eat foods that boost estrogen (tofu, fruits, garlic) to extend growth plate proliferation
Bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lapuig and Lev Peshkov
yes and also make sure to fap 5 times a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wrecker, HQNPmaxxing, stuckneworleans and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, .🇹🇩., sloopnoob and 2 others
Inject HGH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 3832, je3oe and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, sloopnoob and Deleted member 3832
hate to break it to you, but teens don't need HGH to grow, they grow naturally, wonder why that is...
Can't they get an extra boost from exogenous HGH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5583
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 4946
I hate genetics, I stopped growing at 15
well then you'll love epigenetics like I said DNA methylation in the growth plate is the single most important regulator of longitudinal bone growth, not this hormonal crap

Last edited:
I am 6'0.5" at 15. My dad is 5'10" my mom is 5'7" my brother is 6'2". I need methods for growing taller. What vitamins? What supplement? Hanging from a pull up bar, copious amounts of stretching. What worked for you?

Rn I just take 5000iu of vitamin d and a basic multivitamin and calcium vitamin.
Ask @Simone Nobili he grew from 6 ft to 6'3 in a few months at age 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3990, trickortreat and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wrecker, sdmaster, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Go to outer space.

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 4946
Anyway, @JustTrynaAscend will prove whether I am right or wrong soon

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Haha why is the thread closed😊
cos my thread instilled an existential crisis in you like that encounter with your mum when she found your shoe lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 5521
cos my thread instilled an existential crisis in you like that encounter with your mum when she found your shoe lifts
Hmm interesting Funny that I didnt do nuthing but thanks anyways mods,you saved me😍

well then you'll love epigenetics like I said DNA methylation in the growth plate is the single most important regulator of longitudinal bone growth, not this hormonal crap
Tell me more

Tell me more

'epimutation of "tumor supressor genes"', 'most of the hyper methylated genes are regulators or proliferation and differentiation' (demethylating agens are used for cancer treatments

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02638-w 'epigenetic clock can be reversed' so this is for slowing and reversing growth plate senescence

https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml 'Furthermore, disruption of PASG (proliferation-associated SNF2-like gene), PASG, which is required for normal maintainance of DNA methylation, results in growth retardation and PREMATURE AGING'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 6873

'epimutation of "tumor supressor genes"', 'most of the hyper methylated genes are regulators or proliferation and differentiation' (demethylating agens are used for cancer treatments

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02638-w 'epigenetic clock can be reversed' so this is for slowing and reversing growth plate senescence

https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml 'Furthermore, disruption of PASG (proliferation-associated SNF2-like gene), PASG, which is required for normal maintainance of DNA methylation, results in growth retardation and PREMATURE AGING'
Thanks man!

Thanks man!
Also https://clinicalepigeneticsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13148-018-0528-6#Sec7
'As we hypothesized, adolescents with higher AA, meaning higher DNAm (DNA methylation) age than chronological age, was associated with more advanced physical growth and development, higher salivary cortisol, and higher odds for psychiatric problems. Adolescents with higher AA were heavier- and taller-for-age, and closer to their expected target adult height, suggesting an earlier growth spurt and less remaining growth potential. Their pubertal stage of breast/genital development, according to the Tanner Staging Questionnaire and of secondary sex characteristics according to PDS, were also at a more advanced stage'

higher DNA methylation age in growth plates has already been associated with a loss of DNA methylation, and it has been shown that epigenetic clocks can be slowed down and reversed as well, not only that the quote above shows how much it controls biological aging. So there you go, I stand by what I say to this day, DNA methylation is the single MOST IMPORTANT regulator of height growth and biological aging.

@Don't Forget to mew @JustTrynnaAscend @goat2x @BasedSpinelet257 @peepei

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Traxanas, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
Doesn't matter what vitamins and supplements you take but it has to be a lot of them.

Oh yeah and it has to be rectally too or it won't work bro

Also https://clinicalepigeneticsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13148-018-0528-6#Sec7
'As we hypothesized, adolescents with higher AA, meaning higher DNAm (DNA methylation) age than chronological age, was associated with more advanced physical growth and development, higher salivary cortisol, and higher odds for psychiatric problems. Adolescents with higher AA were heavier- and taller-for-age, and closer to their expected target adult height, suggesting an earlier growth spurt and less remaining growth potential. Their pubertal stage of breast/genital development, according to the Tanner Staging Questionnaire and of secondary sex characteristics according to PDS, were also at a more advanced stage'

higher DNA methylation age in growth plates has already been associated with a loss of DNA methylation, and it has been shown that epigenetic clocks can be slowed down and reversed as well, not only that the quote above shows how much it controls biological aging. So there you go, I stand by what I say to this day, DNA methylation is the single MOST IMPORTANT regulator of height growth and biological aging.

Based as fuck.

Damn what a growth spurt weren’t you just 6’2 a few day’s ago 😂😂
Nah bro i was 6 ft 2 12 hours ago.
Just bought another Inch at best buy
Was on sale Bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

DNA methylation as a whole seems very legit in regulating cell growth and your height, but specifically speaking what makes you so confident that the methylation supplements themselves are potent enough to make us grow taller and essentially younger?

Are there any studies or any piece of evidence to point out that yes indeed SAM-E and folate supplements can induce hypermethylation? Just curious btw.

DNA methylation as a whole seems very legit in regulating cell growth and your height, but specifically speaking what makes you so confident that the methylation supplements themselves are potent enough to make us grow taller and essentially younger?

Are there any studies or any piece of evidence to point out that yes indeed SAM-E and folate supplements can induce hypermethylation? Just curious btw.
Let him cope

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4946
Let him cope
you're the only one who's gonna be coping idiot

because it has been shown to work in theory, methionine (sam-e) is a precursor to the entire methylation cycle, so obviously having a lot of it (not too much to give cancer and tumors) would result in more methyl groups being added around the body, not only that https://web.archive.org/web/2010102...FFICIAL-THREAD-(info-on-1st-page)-t-8822.html, study biochemistry to find how new cells are methylated

and another testimonial on that site where a person who wouldn't grown for up to 5 years took the sam-e and pi3k stimulation stack and starting growing and this guy: https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com/ giving his height formula to adults (xcrunner's recommendation) ), it has been shown they didn't gain ANYTHING without folic acid (increasing methylation) and xcrunners clinical trial where he tried it on a 17 year old and 15 year old with inactive plates, the 17 year old once he was 23 got to 6'3 (still growing) with NO FACIAL HAIR and no LEG hair, his biological aging got slowed as a result of 2000mg sam-e and 500 mcg folic acid (not to mention that his father was 5'6 and mother was 5'3 AND http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/grow-taller-with-folinic-acid.html, folinic acid for increasing methylation has been used after a proven growth stunting demethylating agent (methotrexate) used in chemotherapy, once folinic acid was administered they started growing again.

This is more than just a theory, there are testomonials of it working on the old grow tall forum (anecdotes are the only evidence you will get on this forum as well btw). So it is essentially semi proven already.

And yes in terms of other studies, it has been shown on the DNA methylation book on complex human diseases, DNA methylation increases like high folate intake and increased methionine has fixed the hypomethylation. So yes all the evidence and the testimonials to prove it.

The main study 'growth plate senesencse is associated with loss of DNA methylation' has said that the PASG gene (which helps methylation) when it is disrupted it has been been shown to give growth retardation and premature aging. Epigenetic clocks can be reversed and that has been shown already

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Traxanas
well for one dont stay seated hunched over a screen all day insulting ppl u dont know. that'll stunt anybody's height.

i think ur lifestyle alot to do with how u tall u grow.

im 6'4. all ive done since i was like 13 is stand outside staring at a basketball rim in the sun/walk around my city doing dumb shit.

im also half black so who knows? maybe ur stuck being a shorty.

• JFL
because it has been shown to work in theory, methionine (sam-e) is a precursor to the entire methylation cycle, so obviously having a lot of it (not too much to give cancer and tumors) would result in more methyl groups being added around the body,
because it has been shown to work in theory, methionine (sam-e) is a precursor to the entire methylation cycle, so obviously having a lot of it (not too much to give cancer and tumors) would result in more methyl groups being added around the body
That helps clear things up regarding SAM-E's effectiveness. Sounds OP.
not only that https://web.archive.org/web/2010102...FFICIAL-THREAD-(info-on-1st-page)-t-8822.html, study biochemistry to find how new cells are methylated

and another testimonial on that site where a person who wouldn't grown for up to 5 years took the sam-e and pi3k stimulation stack and starting growing and this guy: https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com/ giving his height formula to adults (xcrunner's recommendation) ), it has been shown they didn't gain ANYTHING without folic acid (increasing methylation) and xcrunners clinical trial where he tried it on a 17 year old and 15 year old with inactive plates, the 17 year old once he was 23 got to 6'3 (still growing) with NO FACIAL HAIR and no LEG hair, his biological aging got slowed as a result of 2000mg sam-e and 500 mcg folic acid (not to mention that his father was 5'6 and mother was 5'3
Personally, I wouldn't rely on anecdotes found in that forum considering that xcrunner got exposed for being a scammer with multiple alts or smth, still, some of the things he's said have been seemingly legit like the folate intake & recommendation of other methylation supplements.
http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/grow-taller-with-folinic-acid.html, folinic acid for increasing methylation has been used after a proven growth stunting demethylating agent (methotrexate) used in chemotherapy, once folinic acid was administered they started growing again.
I've read an article of theirs regarding DNA methylation for height growth but I didn't know that they also covered folinic acid. Most importantly, it even included a study showcasing its benefits. Loved the dopamine boost from reading it, lifefuel.

Thanks for your informative answer man, this concludes it for me, this shit sounds very legit in theory and has also been shown to be practical, it's only a matter of time we get to see these results for ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 4946
That helps clear things up regarding SAM-E's effectiveness. Sounds OP.

Personally, I wouldn't rely on anecdotes found in that forum considering that xcrunner got exposed for being a scammer with multiple alts or smth, still, some of the things he's said have been seemingly legit like the folate intake & recommendation of other methylation supplements.

I've read an article of theirs regarding DNA methylation for height growth but I didn't know that they also covered folinic acid. Most importantly, it even included a study showcasing its benefits. Loved the dopamine boost from reading it, lifefuel.

Thanks for your informative answer man, this concludes it for me, this shit sounds very legit in theory and has also been shown to be practical, it's only a matter of time we get to see these results for ourselves.
bro that was the old grow tall forum, back in 2010 when he used to give out free advice and told us the results of his clinical trial he gave us that and there was another anecdote on that forum from a person who tried it and grew 1.5 inches in 2 months when he hadn't grown for more than a year and no he didn't get exposed to be a scammer on this site: http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-29#entry24721. Just because some person who made a blog (Tyler) from naturalheightgrowth claims that doesn't mean that it is true as he really has no evidence as for those 'alt accounts' like I said before they are still emailing me to this day giving me free research and advice on height increase, it is because of them that I got the idea of meclozine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
bro that was the old grow tall forum, back in 2010 when he used to give out free advice and told us the results of his clinical trial he gave us that and there was another anecdote on that forum from a person who tried it and grew 1.5 inches in 2 months when he hadn't grown for more than a year and no he didn't get exposed to be a scammer on this site: http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-29#entry24721. Just because Tyler from naturalheightgrowth claims that doesn't mean that it is true as he really has no evidence as for those 'alt accounts' like I said before they are still emailing me to this day giving me free research and advice on height increase, it is because of them that I got the idea of meclozine
Anyway they're still anecdotes so we can't be 100% sure of them, I tried going through the pages of the archive with the link you gave me but it's not so functional.

Btw have you started experiencing growing pains? I just got some annoying mild muscle cramps on one leg on my shin lasting for hours starting this evening. tbh could be anything.

Anyway they're still anecdotes so we can't be 100% sure of them, I tried going through the pages of the archive with the link you gave me but it's not so functional.

Btw have you started experiencing growing pains? I just got some annoying mild muscle cramps on one leg on my shin lasting for hours starting this evening. tbh could be anything.
yes there are anecdotes

yeah i also got muscle cramps, now i am getting actual growing pains in my legs and spine

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 5521
Don't do this OP.

5000iu of vitamin d and a basic multivitamin and calcium vitamin
:lul: :lul: :lul:

because it has been shown to work in theory, methionine (sam-e) is a precursor to the entire methylation cycle, so obviously having a lot of it (not too much to give cancer and tumors) would result in more methyl groups being added around the body, not only that https://web.archive.org/web/2010102...FFICIAL-THREAD-(info-on-1st-page)-t-8822.html, study biochemistry to find how new cells are methylated

and another testimonial on that site where a person who wouldn't grown for up to 5 years took the sam-e and pi3k stimulation stack and starting growing and this guy: https://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com/ giving his height formula to adults (xcrunner's recommendation) ), it has been shown they didn't gain ANYTHING without folic acid (increasing methylation) and xcrunners clinical trial where he tried it on a 17 year old and 15 year old with inactive plates, the 17 year old once he was 23 got to 6'3 (still growing) with NO FACIAL HAIR and no LEG hair, his biological aging got slowed as a result of 2000mg sam-e and 500 mcg folic acid (not to mention that his father was 5'6 and mother was 5'3 AND http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/grow-taller-with-folinic-acid.html, folinic acid for increasing methylation has been used after a proven growth stunting demethylating agent (methotrexate) used in chemotherapy, once folinic acid was administered they started growing again.

This is more than just a theory, there are testomonials of it working on the old grow tall forum (anecdotes are the only evidence you will get on this forum as well btw). So it is essentially semi proven already.

And yes in terms of other studies, it has been shown on the DNA methylation book on complex human diseases, DNA methylation increases like high folate intake and increased methionine has fixed the hypomethylation. So yes all the evidence and the testimonials to prove it.

The main study 'growth plate senesencse is associated with loss of DNA methylation' has said that the PASG gene (which helps methylation) when it is disrupted it has been been shown to give growth retardation and premature aging. Epigenetic clocks can be reversed and that has been shown already
suck on my cock pharma shill turbomanlet cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
yes there are anecdotes

yeah i also got muscle cramps, now i am getting actual growing pains in my legs and spine
Lifefuel all around. Also generally speaking, height growth + bone remodeling boosts should benefit craniofacial growth drastically, no?

Check this quote from Machevellian, lookism.net:

"Was looking into DNA Methylation for bone resorption, first found this about Sclerostin, Wnt, SOST gen, DNA methylation, and more.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3727744/#b2

This was one of two citations, mentions a DNA methylating agent giving a 170 fold increase to RANKL expression and 20 for OPG
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3337833/

I hate when things say this is a regulator of that, does not specify if it is an up or down regulator. But looking into RANKL seems to be an upregulator and OPG is a downregulator
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RANKL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteoprotegerin

Now this expression was only observed in these HEK-293 cells.I am mindfucked enough tonight trying to read something where I don't know the majority of the growth factors mentioned

This isnt the first time I read some abstract intro mention osteoclast raise in response to osteoclast, but this seems contradictory with a few osteoblast agonist that show no change in osteoclast activity.

I found this full text on DNA Methylation and bones. Things to note from it is DNA Methylation causes cell specific gene activation, and will act quite differenty across multiple people. It seems to increase both osteoblast and clast activity but at a net loss of bone.. Also I am far from knowledgable in epigenetics, I would rather get extra opinion from someone who knows more of this before I mess with it. It is a bone remodeler like I am looking for, perhaps more efficient than inhibiting estrogen but I don't have any basis to estimated how much to influence it and the easiest ways I know how to is through supplementing SAM-e or B12 with Folic Acid, which I can't estimated the effectiveness.

I suppose this post will be here for anybody interested, but I am going to turn away from this route unless someone has some good reasons to go this way.
"

If everything goes as planned, by reversing our biological age clock, wouldn't we gain major benefits for facial growth as well? The growth would be guided with a facepulling appliance of some sort, or just fucking mewing tbh, children of 8 years and older get insane results involving CCW rotation of their skulls.

HAHA YOU UTTER VİRGİN MANLET

• WTF
yes there are anecdotes

I know Trimethylglycine (TMG) can increase SAM-E levels. Any point in taking it or should I stick to folic + folinic acid?

I thought that lifting was the reason why some people can't get any taller or it's the opposite.

and xcrunners clinical trial where he tried it on a 17 year old and 15 year old with inactive plates, the 17 year old once he was 23 got to 6'3 (still growing) with NO FACIAL HAIR and no LEG hair, his biological aging got slowed as a result of 2000mg sam-e and 500 mcg folic acid
what happened to the 15 year old? and did they only take the stack or did they also do exercises?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose
what happened to the 15 year old? and did they only take the stack or did they also do exercises?
the African nigger isn't revealing what happened to the 15 year old

NO go ask pubertymaxxer if u think that's the case lmfao
he's the exception, not the rule. don't you think that one person who failed to grow could have had multiple other variables that could have been the problem?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 4946
he's the exception, not the rule. don't you think that one person who failed to grow could have had multiple other variables that could have been the problem?
what variables? Pharma HGH and. AI isn't enough to stop the hormonal cope?
even the infamous dyorotic2, blasting like 15 IU GH a day, he only got to 6'1 when his brother is 6'2 and HIS father is 6'3 LMFAO

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, RAITEIII and bossman