- May 24, 2020
- Time online
- 6d 1h 16m
Be good looking , SrsI’m moving from Argentina to Uruguay and I’m starting my third year of high school in a new one, of course.
Just to get it out of the way we have an identical culture, we have the same inside jokes, that’s why some people meme about Uruguay being a province of Argentina. So don’t worry about that, that part shouldn’t be a problem.
So I had this.. ‘bad reputation’ to say the least, in my other high school, where I was the typical obnoxious guy who always had something to say and for always bringing politics in every discussion (the “checkmate libtards” guy). It all started in middle school, and I never managed to change it because I made being a know-it-all pseudo my personality. Other negative roles I had was being the class clown, sometimes unconsciously being a bully to make myself feel better, and whatnot.
Conveniently, as I said before, for external reasons I’m moving to greener pastures so I have an opportunity to start from scratch.
By the way, I’ve been labeled as a 5/10-8/10] on forums like this, so I’m not an uglycel, it’s probably reputationcel if there’s a term for that. (it’s not a cope, I swear). I mean, if I was a chad I obviously wouldn’t even be worrying about this, but I’m average or slightly above average, and we all know how attraction is Pareto distributed, in other words how fems don’t pursue their lookmatch and always aim for the top 20%.
Going back to the topic, these are some ’good qualities’ I have:
- I‘m really good at some sports (skiing and watersports). Yeah, I know, it means almost nothing kek
- I‘m an upper-class richfag although I’m going to a private high school where mostly everyone is
- I’m a natural leader — I used to have lower status people following me at my old high school
- I’m outgoing when talking to guys though I speak much more than necessarily and with an intense tone and when speaking to girls I’m shier since I’m a KHHV.
- I’m a SELF-IMRPOOVER, basically I‘m really good improving and changing stuff about me, for example I failed biology and the next year ended up having the best grades in my class.
So anyway, I‘m looking for your redpilled/whitepilled advice for starting from scratch and making a good first impression to have a good starting SMV and not ruining it!
Thanks in advance guys!