[NEED HELP] I’m 15 y/o and moving to a new high school, what are good ways to make a good first impression?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Platinum
I’m moving from Argentina to Uruguay and I’m starting my third year of high school in a new one, of course.
Just to get it out of the way we have an identical culture, we have the same inside jokes, that’s why some people meme about Uruguay being a province of Argentina. So don’t worry about that, that part shouldn’t be a problem.
So I had this.. ‘bad reputation’ to say the least, in my other high school, where I was the typical obnoxious guy who always had something to say and for always bringing politics in every discussion (the “checkmate libtards” guy). It all started in middle school, and I never managed to change it because I made being a know-it-all pseudo my personality. Other negative roles I had was being the class clown, sometimes unconsciously being a bully to make myself feel better, and whatnot.
Conveniently, as I said before, for external reasons I’m moving to greener pastures so I have an opportunity to start from scratch.
By the way, I’ve been labeled as a 5/10-8/10] on forums like this, so I’m not an uglycel, it’s probably reputationcel if there’s a term for that. (it’s not a cope, I swear). I mean, if I was a chad I obviously wouldn’t even be worrying about this, but I’m average or slightly above average, and we all know how attraction is Pareto distributed, in other words how fems don’t pursue their lookmatch and always aim for the top 20%.

Going back to the topic, these are some ’good qualities’ I have:
  • I‘m really good at some sports (skiing and watersports). Yeah, I know, it means almost nothing kek
  • I‘m an upper-class richfag although I’m going to a private high school where mostly everyone is
  • I’m a natural leader — I used to have lower status people following me at my old high school
  • I’m outgoing when talking to guys though I speak much more than necessarily and with an intense tone and when speaking to girls I’m shier since I’m a KHHV.
  • I’m a SELF-IMRPOOVER, basically I‘m really good improving and changing stuff about me, for example I failed biology and the next year ended up having the best grades in my class.

So anyway, I‘m looking for your redpilled/whitepilled advice for starting from scratch and making a good first impression to have a good starting SMV and not ruining it!

Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• 3D570395-A40D-492E-86C4-8329EAE83DF2.png
    3D570395-A40D-492E-86C4-8329EAE83DF2.png
    454.1 KB · Views: 197
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Weed, Deleted member 6695 and 5 others
Wank into a teachers coffee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AsGoodAsItGets, Lolcel and 9 others
suck chad's dick to get in his social circle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, Marsiere214, vntablkpilledgaycel and 4 others
gymcel and neckmaxx bro, thats my first advice

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Jamal2222 and fvolkek
I’m moving from Argentina to Uruguay and I’m starting my third year of high school in a new one, of course.
Just to get it out of the way we have an identical culture, we have the same inside jokes, that’s why some people meme about Uruguay being a province of Argentina. So don’t worry about that, that part shouldn’t be a problem.
So I had this.. ‘bad reputation’ to say the least, in my other high school, where I was the typical obnoxious guy who always had something to say and for always bringing politics in every discussion (the “checkmate libtards” guy). It all started in middle school, and I never managed to change it because I made being a know-it-all pseudo my personality. Other negative roles I had was being the class clown, sometimes unconsciously being a bully to make myself feel better, and whatnot.
Conveniently, as I said before, for external reasons I’m moving to greener pastures so I have an opportunity to start from scratch.
By the way, I’ve been labeled as a 5/10-8/10] on forums like this, so I’m not an uglycel, it’s probably reputationcel if there’s a term for that. (it’s not a cope, I swear). I mean, if I was a chad I obviously wouldn’t even be worrying about this, but I’m average or slightly above average, and we all know how attraction is Pareto distributed, in other words how fems don’t pursue their lookmatch and always aim for the top 20%.

• I‘m really good at some sports (skiing and watersports). Yeah, I know, it means almost nothing kek
  • I‘m an upper-class richfag although I’m going to a private high school where mostly everyone is
  • I’m a natural leader — I used to have lower status people following me at my old high school
  • I’m outgoing when talking to guys though I speak much more than necessarily and with an intense tone and when speaking to girls I’m shier since I’m a KHHV.
  • I’m a SELF-IMRPOOVER, basically I‘m really good improving and changing stuff about me, for example I failed biology and the next year ended up having the best grades in my class.

So anyway, I‘m looking for your redpilled/whitepilled advice for starting from scratch and making a good first impression to have a good starting SMV and not ruining it!

Thanks in advance guys!
I meant shyer kek

Thanks in advance guys!
You give me pushover vibes based on text

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7823, Mongrelcel and 10 others
gymcel and neckmaxx bro, thats my first advice
Yeah, gymcel would definitely help me. My jaw and neck are probably one of my few actual good features though.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yeah, gymcel would definitely help me. My jaw and neck are probably one of my few actual good features though.
No it's important bro, gymcelling in high school is the best thing ever, you can say whatever you want, do anything you want, trust me

being gl

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
You give me pushover vibes based on text
lol maybe, tbh I hope I actually was more of a pushover because I’m too stubborn, that’s also one of my main weaknesses

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think I’m both a lowkey pushover and also at the same time stubborn.

Last edited:
  • +1
kinda off topic but good luck skiing in uruguay lmao (i ski a lot too)
I go to Mendoza, Argentina on our winter recess, and Aspen/Vail/Whistler or skiing resorts on Switzerland on summer recess. That’s what I always did since I was born.

Make sure you wear your backpack with one strap, never two, and if anyone tries to start anything make sure you punch them in the face straight away, like this

Attachments

• IMG_5129.MP4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Adriana Lima and 4 others
I go to Mendoza, Argentina on our winter recess, and Aspen/Vail/Whistler or skiing resorts on Switzerland on summer recess. That’s what I always did since I was born.
holy fuck you've gone to the west coast? i wish i could go tbh, i'm from spain and last year i went to val thorens just like 5 days before corona

• +1
First impression is all that matters, you should get to know as many people as you can during the first days or they will think you are weird

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, spark and fvolkek
First impression is all that matters, you should get to know as many people as you can during the first days or they will think you are weird
Yeah, good point. Thanks for the advice.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
this is faggotness for me,you should not give a fuck for this shit

• +1
this is faggotness for me,you should not give a fuck for this shit
I think that I should. I couldn’t get laid in my old social circle because of my ridiculously bad reputation, if I have a good reputation here I might. I’m not a chad but I’m not ugly, I’m normie tier (5-7.5).
Women hated me in my old high school, everyone honestly for that matter. Most of you guys are incels because you couldn’t have friends to gain social skills and gain experience at a younger age. Others may be genuinely truecels (extremely ugly), but most of you aren’t, and that’s not my case.
If I at least had friends, I could go to nightclubs and AT LEAST make out with someone. I’m a KHHV, don’t forget that.

Last edited:
I think that I should. I couldn’t get laid in my old social circle because of my ridiculously bad reputation, if I have a good reputation here I might. I’m not a chad but I’m not ugly, I’m normie tier (5-7.5).
Women hated me in my old high school, everyone honestly for that matter. Most of you guys are incels because you couldn’t have friends to gain social skills and gain experience at a younger age. Others may be genuinely truecels (extremely ugly), but most of you aren’t, and that’s not my case.
If I at least had friends, I could go to nightclubs and AT LEAST make out with someone. I’m a KHHV, don’t forget that.
https://looksmax.org/threads/reminder-you-are-ugly.301099/#post-5103117 he's right, take that weight off your conscience that you need to have a social circle and be sociable to have sex, its all about looks and nothing else

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stare
https://looksmax.org/threads/reminder-you-are-ugly.301099/#post-5103117 he's right, take that weight off your conscience that you need to have a social circle and be sociable to have sex, its all about looks and nothing else
It’s all about looks if you’re a chad or extremely ugly. You can be normie tier and not get laid because of your reputation, if you’re a chad it won’t affect you, but if you’re not it will. That is my case and it’s not a cope at all.
That thread is literally saying what I’m telling you, if you’re extremely ugly, failo effect would occur, and if you’re a chad, halo effect would happen. If you’re a midwit you have to have other good conditions in other to get laid, otherwise you would fall in the bottom category for girls. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and pizza
It’s all about looks if you’re a chad or extremely ugly. You can be normie tier and not get laid because of your reputation, if you’re a chad it won’t affect you, but if you’re not it will. That is my case and it’s not a cope at all.
That thread is literally saying what I’m telling you, if you’re extremely ugly, failo effect would occur, and if you’re a chad, halo effect would happen. If you’re a midwit you have to have other good conditions in other to get laid, otherwise you would fall in the bottom category for girls. :feelshehe:
ok, good luck wasting your time interacting with other humans to have sex while you know that if you were more beautiful you could find foids much easier

• +1
ok, good luck wasting your time interacting with other humans to have sex while you know that if you were more beautiful you could find foids much easier
Never claimed otherwise, the fact that I’m not a 10/10 doesn’t mean that I can’t stoically play with the carts I’ve been dealt with, which are better than the average western male.

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
IDK
it's easy af to get along with people in hs
teenagers are retarded af

• +1
Ok i can actually really help you on this cause i changed school a lot during my teenage years. The first days are the most important cause the impression you give them first is how they are going to perceive you for the rest of the years. My biggest advice and ik it might sound cliche is be yourself seriously, people are going to approach you and when they do don't worry too much about trying to appear as nt as possible to fit in, just be yourself and they're going to like you.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and fvolkek
If you're ugly its already over but i saw you're pic and you're not so follow my advice

• +1
Ok i can actually really help you on this cause i changed school a lot during my teenage years. The first days are the most important cause the impression you give them first is how they are going to perceive you for the rest of the years. My biggest advice and ik it might sound cliche is be yourself seriously, people are going to approach you and when they do don't worry too much about trying to appear as nt as possible to fit in, just be yourself and they're going to like you.
Thanks dude for replying and taking your time, you’re completely right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Bumpity bump

Go to in front of students when everybody is there and yell "come fight me or im the boss here"
Dudes gonna be your slave and jbs wet

• +1
Go to in front of students when everybody is there and yell "come fight me or im the boss here"
Dudes gonna be your slave and jbs wet
Based

Try to get into the higher social circles asap

• +1
Look for the biggest guy and beat him up

Don’t do anything to impress. Just be yourself

• +1
I’m a natural leader — I used to have lower status people following me at my old high school
if you have to announce this you're really not

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and ManzareK
According to your description of yourself, literally just be yourself bro

• +1
I literally don’t know anyone, idk how could I get info about them
Just observe and after a few hours you will have a pretty good picture of who is in charge. Also check their social media

• +1
"Uppper class richfag"

Dad probably makes $150k mother works as a cleaner, teacher or florist

You arent rich until minimim $1m yearly and even that is pushing it its a little low

• +1
Reactions: xefo and fvolkek
Dnr but mirin finding this website at 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and fvolkek
introduce yourself to everybody by saying youre a looksmax.me user

• +1
"Uppper class richfag"

Dad probably makes $150k mother works as a cleaner, teacher or florist

You arent rich until minimim $1m yearly and even that is pushing it its a little low
He doesn’t make that much money right now because he retired nine years ago, but he used to make much much more than that per year.

Bump
(in an online forum) an act of posting on an inactive thread in order to move it to the top of the list of active threads.

What about not giving a fuck about what others think and live your life?

• +1