[NEED HELP] I’m 15 y/o and moving to a new high school, what are good ways to make a good first impression?

I’m moving from Argentina to Uruguay and I’m starting my third year of high school in a new one, of course.
Just to get it out of the way we have an identical culture, we have the same inside jokes, that’s why some people meme about Uruguay being a province of Argentina. So don’t worry about that, that part shouldn’t be a problem.
So I had this.. ‘bad reputation’ to say the least, in my other high school, where I was the typical obnoxious guy who always had something to say and for always bringing politics in every discussion (the “checkmate libtards” guy). It all started in middle school, and I never managed to change it because I made being a know-it-all pseudo my personality. Other negative roles I had was being the class clown, sometimes unconsciously being a bully to make myself feel better, and whatnot.
Conveniently, as I said before, for external reasons I’m moving to greener pastures so I have an opportunity to start from scratch.
By the way, I’ve been labeled as a 5/10-8/10] on forums like this, so I’m not an uglycel, it’s probably reputationcel if there’s a term for that. (it’s not a cope, I swear). I mean, if I was a chad I obviously wouldn’t even be worrying about this, but I’m average or slightly above average, and we all know how attraction is Pareto distributed, in other words how fems don’t pursue their lookmatch and always aim for the top 20%.

Going back to the topic, these are some ’good qualities’ I have:
  • I‘m really good at some sports (skiing and watersports). Yeah, I know, it means almost nothing kek
  • I‘m an upper-class richfag although I’m going to a private high school where mostly everyone is
  • I’m a natural leader — I used to have lower status people following me at my old high school
  • I’m outgoing when talking to guys though I speak much more than necessarily and with an intense tone and when speaking to girls I’m shier since I’m a KHHV.
  • I’m a SELF-IMRPOOVER, basically I‘m really good improving and changing stuff about me, for example I failed biology and the next year ended up having the best grades in my class.

So anyway, I‘m looking for your redpilled/whitepilled advice for starting from scratch and making a good first impression to have a good starting SMV and not ruining it!

Thanks in advance guys!
Be good looking , Srs

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
You'll be fine as long as you dont make any more faggot posts like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and fvolkek
studies have proven that people when chewing gum are considered more sociable and attractive by other people
so you could just chew gum on ur first day
or also just not give a shit what anyone thinks
do whatever you want tbh

• +1
Gym max & get into a social circle or "tribe"

• +1
just already treat everyone like a friend making friends is so easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and fvolkek
Be mysterious and be a prettyboy. Works well

• +1
schools are like prisons, there are certain unspoken rules. first thing is you don't take shit from anyone, if anyone starts fucking with you you show them you are not someone who takes shit. even if they are stronger you should fight, throw punches, kicks and bash their head into the wall but don't kill them lol. that way bitches will see you are the real deal and not some wanky bitch pushover. that alone could raise your reputation to the top, everyone will respect you and fear you while dykes will get moist, your looks wont even matter that much then.
second is socialize as much as you can with everyone. become a machiavelist if you are not one already, be cunning, charming and fake charisma if you are not naturally charismatic. you can fake charisma same as psychopaths and dark triad bastards do, wink at people you are good with, give compliments to both men and women, help if they need it, say thank you if someone helps you and wink at them especially if they are women. give high fives, and keep a smile, people LOVE LOVE LOVE people that appear in good mood and love compliments. if you look average and are not midget you will be, I PROMISE YOU WITH MY BOYSCOUT HONOR, in the top most liked people in your school. both men and dykes will love you, you will be protected by bullies and assholes, no one messes with liked popular people from fear of bean scolded.

third, when you achieve that use it to manipulate people, you will have access to pussy, parties etc, everyone will invite you everywhere, you are BOUND to succeed socially, you will be unstoppable machiavelist charismatic bastard like some kind of dictator, everyone will worship you, you will be more liked than good looking but non charismatic people.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and fvolkek
I’m moving from Argentina to Uruguay and I’m starting my third year of high school in a new one, of course.
Just to get it out of the way we have an identical culture, we have the same inside jokes, that’s why some people meme about Uruguay being a province of Argentina. So don’t worry about that, that part shouldn’t be a problem.
So I had this.. ‘bad reputation’ to say the least, in my other high school, where I was the typical obnoxious guy who always had something to say and for always bringing politics in every discussion (the “checkmate libtards” guy). It all started in middle school, and I never managed to change it because I made being a know-it-all pseudo my personality. Other negative roles I had was being the class clown, sometimes unconsciously being a bully to make myself feel better, and whatnot.
Conveniently, as I said before, for external reasons I’m moving to greener pastures so I have an opportunity to start from scratch.
By the way, I’ve been labeled as a 5/10-8/10] on forums like this, so I’m not an uglycel, it’s probably reputationcel if there’s a term for that. (it’s not a cope, I swear). I mean, if I was a chad I obviously wouldn’t even be worrying about this, but I’m average or slightly above average, and we all know how attraction is Pareto distributed, in other words how fems don’t pursue their lookmatch and always aim for the top 20%.

Going back to the topic, these are some ’good qualities’ I have:
  • I‘m really good at some sports (skiing and watersports). Yeah, I know, it means almost nothing kek
  • I‘m an upper-class richfag although I’m going to a private high school where mostly everyone is
  • I’m a natural leader — I used to have lower status people following me at my old high school
  • I’m outgoing when talking to guys though I speak much more than necessarily and with an intense tone and when speaking to girls I’m shier since I’m a KHHV.
  • I’m a SELF-IMRPOOVER, basically I‘m really good improving and changing stuff about me, for example I failed biology and the next year ended up having the best grades in my class.

So anyway, I‘m looking for your redpilled/whitepilled advice for starting from scratch and making a good first impression to have a good starting SMV and not ruining it!

Thanks in advance guys!
bonesmash your face with a hammer before your first day, that way your gonna have a masculine face and everyones gonna respect you trust me

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and fvolkek
cool kids are naturally cool they easily fit in
its just natural

• +1
schools are like prisons, there are certain unspoken rules. first thing is you don't take shit from anyone, if anyone starts fucking with you you show them you are not someone who takes shit. even if they are stronger you should fight, throw punches, kicks and bash their head into the wall but don't kill them lol. that way bitches will see you are the real deal and not some wanky bitch pushover. that alone could raise your reputation to the top, everyone will respect you and fear you while dykes will get moist, your looks wont even matter that much then.
second is socialize as much as you can with everyone. become a machiavelist if you are not one already, be cunning, charming and fake charisma if you are not naturally charismatic. you can fake charisma same as psychopaths and dark triad bastards do, wink at people you are good with, give compliments to both men and women, help if they need it, say thank you if someone helps you and wink at them especially if they are women. give high fives, and keep a smile, people LOVE LOVE LOVE people that appear in good mood and love compliments. if you look average and are not midget you will be, I PROMISE YOU WITH MY BOYSCOUT HONOR, in the top most liked people in your school. both men and dykes will love you, you will be protected by bullies and assholes, no one messes with liked popular people from fear of bean scolded.

third, when you achieve that use it to manipulate people, you will have access to pussy, parties etc, everyone will invite you everywhere, you are BOUND to succeed socially, you will be unstoppable machiavelist charismatic bastard like some kind of dictator, everyone will worship you, you will be more liked than good looking but non charismatic people.
Thanks for the reply bro

• Love it
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch