Need help on gymceling, I have a very weird and constrained requirement

E

ethnicel

Banned
Dear folks, I need some help on gymceling.

Let me first list my vitals:
  1. 5'11", 200lb, 30+ age
  2. Borderline obese/Obese
  3. Chain smoker
  4. Started to develop hypertension, I think I am also diabetic (not tested)
  5. Severe sleep apnea
  6. Used to play semi-professional soccer at my college, won some tournaments, it was very long time ago. During that time I used to work out with the team. Not in a gym, but in the field before/after the game.
My constraints:
  1. Gym membership is not possible
  2. I can only do gymceling at most 3 days a week
  3. Cardio is not possible, but I can do speed walking 5 miles to home from my workplace
  4. Variety of home cooked healthy/balanced diet is not possible
  5. I do work mostly at night, night owl.
My setup:
  1. Bought a 100lb barbel set and 40lb dumbel set
  2. Pushup stand
  3. Bench
I started working out since last year august, but I failed to reduce even a 1lb of my weight.

I need to lower down my weight to 175lb~180lb range. Mainly because I need to fix my hypertension and sleep apnea, both fucks with my brain and my judgment is cloudy. My job involves 100% brain work, no physical movement. If I get a looksmax from it, it's a bonus.

I do not wanted to post this on bodybuilding.com/fitness sub because those people are roid addicted crazies, wanted to post to lookism but that site does not load. I am with incels.me, so I think this is the right place.

How do I achieve my goal? Please help.

@Afrikancel
@Nibba

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
First off:

This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned.

Even if you disregard this, you can eat shitty take out and still lose weight with a caloric deficit or intermittent fasting (I have little knowledge of this though). Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). If you are looking to build muscle, you need good healthy food though.

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

i can pm you my routine if you want it.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

• +1
First off:

This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned.

Even if you disregard this, you can eat shitty take out and still lose weight with a caloric deficit or intermittent fasting (I have little knowledge of this though). Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). If you are looking to build muscle, you need good healthy food though.

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

This. You need to increase work capacity. Drop your calories by 200 a day. Cut out all sugar, alcohol, greasy foods.

Eat home prepared foods.
Avoid salt for bloat.

Walk/bike to work if it is within a few miles

• +1
just google the popular routines and modify them to what equipment you have. i could go on and recommend you this or that routine but what do i know im still incel and theres a million routines out there.

the ONLY routine I would recomend and KNOW for a fA Ct that works is CONSISTENCE and HARD WORK!

• +1
This. You need to increase work capacity. Drop your calories by 200 a day. Cut out all sugar, alcohol, greasy foods.

Eat home prepared foods.
Avoid salt for bloat.

Walk/bike to work if it is within a few miles

This is good advice. I've been into lifting for a while because of the sports I played in HS, then once they finished them at the end of senior year. I started lifting for hypertrophy more or less. I got bigger but once I started tracking my progress and making sure I was doing progressive overload, my lifts skyrocketed
just google the popular routines and modify them to what equipment you have. i could go on and recommend you this or that routine but what do i know im still incel and theres a million routines out there.

the ONLY routine I would recomend and KNOW for a fA Ct that works is CONSISTENCE and HARD WORK!

I forgot to mention consistency is EXTREMELY important

• +1
First off:

MISC)

Ok thank you so much. Money is not a problem though, my problem is extremely limited time.

But I don't understand couple of things --

1. why should I bulk? I am already fat. I want to get lean.
2. How much weight should I lift? Let's say I give up on bench press at 5x12 sets (12 up-downs, 5 times) with 70lb. Is it too low?
3. Also after working out I feel monstrous hunger and craving for carbs and then I eat, is this why I am not losing any weight?
4. How long should I work out? If I work out for like 1 hour, I feel fatigued all day.

Being consistent is the most difficult part.

Last edited:
  • +1
Great post @Nibba

Ok thank you so much. Money is not a problem though, my problem is extremely limited time.

But I don't understand couple of things --

1. why should I bulk? I am already fat. I want to get lean.
2. How much weight should I lift? Let's say I give up on bench press at 5x12 sets (12 up-downs, 5 times) with 70lb. Is it too low?
3. Also after working I feel monstrous hunger and craving for carbs and then I eat, is this why I am not losing any weight?
4. How long should I work out? If I work out for like 1 hour, I feel fatigued all day.

1)

2)
Adjust it to your current ability. Do something that is a challenge, but doesn't hurt. Nothing is too low to start if you're going to steadily increase it as you consistently work towards self-improvement.

3)

4)
See number 2.

• +1
Great post @Nibba

1)

2)
Adjust it to your current ability. Do something that is a challenge, but doesn't hurt. Nothing is too low to start if you're going to steadily increase it as you consistently work towards self-improvement.

3)

4)
See number 2.

Thanks boyo. And yeah everything you posted here is exactly what I was thinking. Solid advice brotha

• +1
Dear folks, I need some help on gymceling.

Let me first list my vitals:
  1. 5'11", 200lb, 30+ age
  2. Borderline obese/Obese
  3. Chain smoker
  4. Started to develop hypertension, I think I am also diabetic (not tested)
  5. Severe sleep apnea
  6. Used to play semi-professional soccer at my college, won some tournaments, it was very long time ago. During that time I used to work out with the team. Not in a gym, but in the field before/after the game.
My constraints:
  1. Gym membership is not possible
  2. I can only do gymceling at most 3 days a week
  3. Cardio is not possible, but I can do speed walking 5 miles to home from my workplace
  4. Variety of home cooked healthy/balanced diet is not possible
  5. I do work mostly at night, night owl.
My setup:
  1. Bought a 100lb barbel set and 40lb dumbel set
  2. Pushup stand
  3. Bench
I started working out since last year august, but I failed to reduce even a 1lb of my weight.

I need to lower down my weight to 175lb~180lb range. Mainly because I need to fix my hypertension and sleep apnea, both fucks with my brain and my judgment is cloudy. My job involves 100% brain work, no physical movement. If I get a looksmax from it, it's a bonus.

I do not wanted to post this on bodybuilding.com/fitness sub because those people are roid addicted crazies, wanted to post to lookism but that site does not load. I am with incels.me, so I think this is the right place.

How do I achieve my goal? Please help.

@Afrikancel
@Nibba
You are such a massive pussy, how do you fail to drop even 1 pound. Just eat less moron you don’t need cardio, eat around 1500 calories and use caffeine pills and ephedrine to blunt appetite