Need help to stop stalking oneitis

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
At school today I took a bunch of pics of her and her hair today in class and I sent them to my friends on snapchat saying I wanna bang her/I love her etc (with her consent of course)

And then all of a sudden I felt really sick inside like i don't feel comfortable doing this

The number of photos I have of her on my phone from taking pictures of her in school is ridiculous and I felt pretty bad when I got home from school so I deleted some

Someone give advice, please help me I don't wanna be a stalker

• +1
Reactions: Over and Zygos4Life
At school today I took a bunch of pics of her and her hair today in class and I sent them to my friends on snapchat saying I wanna bang her/I love her etc (with her consent of course)

And then all of a sudden I felt really sick inside like i don't feel comfortable doing this

The number of photos I have of her on my phone from taking pictures of her in school is ridiculous and I felt pretty bad when I got home from school so I deleted some

Someone give advice, please help me I don't wanna be a stalker
Get a hobbie or develop an addiction
That's the only way you'll forget about her

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Blitz and Short Ugly and Brown
Go smoke some weed, that'll change your perception of whats important:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Justttt and Short Ugly and Brown
You need to stop thinking about her and to do that you have to control your actions first. So delete everything, all pictures you have of her, don't take any more, and practice not even looking at her when you're in the same room or around her. Focus on other girls and on improving yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
If we think you are insane, I am just wondering what your friends think of you jfl
IMG 2639
IMG 2641
IMG 2642

This is one of the original pics I sent
IMG 2640

One of my friends screenshotted it and started to call me on the phone saying I'm crazy obsessed and creeepy and I just promised him to not take any more photos of her again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Short Ugly and Brown
(She's on right btw)
Bless ur friends for putting up with you tbh school shooter vibes
I would never harm others

Stop doxxing yourself and smoke some weed bro :feelsez:

Bro, I will be the one to tell you the truth, at this point of desperation and this level of severity, you aint getting over her. She lives in your head.

The only thing close to a solution is for you to move to a new city and a new school. If you know any of her social media contact, have one of your friends get her to delete them and start fresh, but she may not go through with it just because some low T brown kid is stalking her.

A solid solution would be to castrate yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 2426 and balding17yomanletcel
Can you get your hands on weed or not?

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Your friends are about to destroy you. Brace for impact nigga

You might as well just full on stalk her now. You’re too deep in at this point. Go big or go home

• So Sad
gosh change school or state your life there is over.

IMG 2643

One of them out of the 15 dude group chat probably showed her this already and other stuff I've said sexually about her in the snapchat group

Everytime I say something like I wish I could fuck/makeout with her, like half the guys in the chat screenshot it

What is the % chance at least 1 dude in the chat has shown her one of these text screenshots considering she avoids the fuck out of me in school ? @schizocel @sloopnoob @LordNorwood
@Blackout.xl
@chadpreetinthemaking
@TheMewingBBC @shibo @PapiMew

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Go full low inhib, and also get your hands on weed. I fear there may be repercussions for what you sent to your friends... shouldn't have even bothered to do so tbh, they most probably think you're a school shooter case despite you portraying yourself as harmless. It's obvious that being a oneitiscel has ruined your life. Just the fact that two grown policemen had to interrogate you inside of YOUR house... utterly pathetic. Get over that ugly bitch and pray for your reputation to remain somewhat unscathed once you abandon the current status quo, because the way this is going, you've locked yourself in a completely unsurmountable situation.

To think autism can be this self-destructive jfl

• +1
Lowest T ever seen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Short Ugly and Brown
View attachment 191748

One of them out of the 15 dude group chat probably showed her this already and other stuff I've said sexually about her in the snapchat group

Everytime I say something like I wish I could fuck/makeout with her, like half the guys in the chat screenshot it
Absolutely desperating. I wish I could find you irl and beat you up so that you would man up and stop being a negative testosterone cuck. You are currently ruining your life, as a teenager with a relatively decent PSL. jfl the whole state of PSL aspies is dramatic

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Short Ugly and Brown
Absolutely desperating. I wish I could find you irl and beat you up so that you would man up and stop being a negative testosterone cuck. You are currently ruining your life, as a teenager with a relatively decent PSL. jfl the whole state of PSL aspies is dramatic
I edited that comment, look back at it

What is the % chance one of them showed her one of my texts

Wait you live in cali right?

It is highly probably they've already done. Believe me, they will not be sutile about the whole matter. Instead, they undermine your intelligence as they consider you to be completely tame and open to being betrayed by them with no repercussions in place. My legitimate advice is you reconsider your life and tomorrow morning talk with them and say that you've changed and that you'll no longer be an incel. jfl they openly mock you in that chat. You're like a clown in a circus for them

I love the hair of my oneitsis too😍
Its so beautiful like her
Dont take pics though😂

• Woah
It is highly probably they've already done. Believe me, they will not be sutile about the whole matter. Instead, they undermine your intelligence as they consider you to be completely tame and open to being betrayed by them with no repercussions in place. My legitimate advice is you reconsider your life and tomorrow morning talk with them and say that you've changed and that you'll no longer be an incel. jfl they openly mock you in that chat. You're like a clown in a circus for them
This minus the talking to them about it. @Short Ugly and Brown , this is the most legit advice I can give you and if you follow it, it will change your life:
1. Monk mode as hard as fucking possible until you graduate high school
2. Go to college out of state. Come to the Midwest, seems we're a lot easier on ethnics. Move away do not stay in Cali. Go to a white majority state.
3. Completely reinvent your personality and stop acting like such a cuck, STOP doing this retarded thing where you purposely do creepy non-NT shit and then let yourself be the group punching bag for it.
4. Never contact your old friends again.

• +1
at least you have an active snapchat

• +1
This minus the talking to them about it. @Short Ugly and Brown , this is the most legit advice I can give you and if you follow it, it will change your life:
1. Monk mode as hard as fucking possible until you graduate high school
2. Go to college out of state. Come to the Midwest, seems we're a lot easier on ethnics. Move away do not stay in Cali. Go to a white majority state.
3. Completely reinvent your personality and stop acting like such a cuck, STOP doing this retarded thing where you purposely do creepy non-NT shit and then let yourself be the group punching bag for it.
4. Never contact your old friends again.
Do u think any of them have showed her any of the messages cuz she literally avoids me like the plague in school.

LOW T CUCK, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR TIME TO LOOKSMAX AND GET VALIDATION, NOT GIVING OUT YOUR BETA VALIDATION AND YOUR BETA LETTER TO SOME UGLY WOMAN

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and chadpreetinthemaking
Lol you surpass me. I think i am crazy for obsessing so much with someone to the point of not sleeping but you go beyond that.

You have to fight the urges...

• +1
View attachment 191748

What is the % chance at least 1 dude in the chat has shown her one of these text screenshots considering she avoids the fuck out of me in school ? @schizocel @sloopnoob @LordNorwood
@Blackout.xl
@chadpreetinthemaking
There’s a 80% chance that someone showed it to her. There’s gonna be a shitstorm soon, she might even flee to the office for safety from you.

The best bet you have now is to get your surgeries, low inhib maxx and go for other girls if u can. Change your personality completely, become high T

• So Sad
There’s a 80% chance that someone showed it to her. There’s gonna be a shitstorm soon, she might even flee to the office for safety from you.

The best bet you have now is to get your surgeries, low inhib maxx and go for other girls if u can. Change your personality completely, become high T
im not taking any more pics thats for sure

holy fuck imagine news now, kid that wrote Shakespeare love letter -------> same kid taking snapchat pics of girl

its over, JUST LOOK HOW BAD THIS LETTER WAS
Love letter1 copy

SHE PROBABLY THINKS SHES 8 PSL AFTER READING THAT SHIT :feelsbadman: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

if you're chad: omg so romantic, he's a born poet

if incel: creepy weirdo

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Short Ugly and Brown
if you're chad: omg so romantic, he's a born poet

if incel: creepy weirdo
she went up to my chadlite friend when she came to class about the letter and smiled asking if he wrote it

then a few days later when she connected the dots and found out it was me (the ugly incel) she got repulsed

Cigarettes
They chill down my extreme oneitis syndrome
View attachment 191748

@Blackout.xl
@chadpreetinthemaking
What a clown :lul:
Even I won't share my sexual fantasies of oneitis with my or her friends
Just jerk it already

Last edited:
  • +1