need help with mewing

H

Hunter

Banned
ok so ive figured out how to raise the back third(by swallowing then holding the back third up) but when i do this i cant breathe and find it extremely hard to get the rest of the tongue up. any tips to fix this?

Probably weak tongue or tongue tie. Tongue chewing could help for strengthening tongue but if you have tongue tie then surgery is only option.

Probably weak tongue or tongue tie. Tongue chewing could help for strengthening tongue but if you have tongue tie then surgery is only option.

how do i know if its tongue tie? if it is what if i just push up multiple times in reps rather than default as i wont be able to breathe.

Your airway is too small. Back the tongue off just enough to breathe comfortably and eventually the airway will expand and you will be able to get more of the tongue up there.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
ok so ive figured out how to raise the back third(by swallowing then holding the back third up) but when i do this i cant breathe and find it extremely hard to get the rest of the tongue up. any tips to fix this?
Your airway is too small. Back the tongue off just enough to breathe comfortably and eventually the airway will expand and you will be able to get more of the tongue up there.

Wincel, did you expand your airway. Because im still trying to but does it go further back? In wich way does it expand?

Wincel, did you expand your airway. Because im still trying to but does it go further back? In wich way does it expand?
The palate moves forward and the airway expands in all directions. Yes I'm quite sure my airway expanded but its hard to tell until you have it expanded fully so that you can keep as much of the tongue as you want there and this hasn't happened with me yet. Every day I do the exercise to lift the tongue up to block the airway and then I relax it enough to breathe, this way I'm sure I get it as far back as it can go so I make use of the expanded airway.

Yeah man you cant breath because your airways are "blocked" but with training you can fix this in 1 month i think

You just need to get to the point where your fat under chin/neck raises. If you cant breathe, its blocked.

I used to be autistic and go all the way back of my throat and thought i didnt have enough space

So many mewing threads

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
So many mewing threads
I blame me, when I dropped my heightmaxing thread everyone was talking about HGH. I control looksmax.me with my high quality threads and quite frankly I should be a mod TBH

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SayNoToRotting

"back the tongue off"?
Yeah man you cant breath because your airways are "blocked" but with training you can fix this in 1 month i think
HOW?

Release the very back part of your tongue that blocks your airway so that you can breathe.

so dont lift the posterior third up? but i wont get any results not doing that?

so dont lift the posterior third up? but i wont get any results not doing that?
Do not block your airway with your posterior third or else you cannot breathe. Get as much of the tongue up as you can without cutting off your air supply. This is not going to mean taking the entire back third of the tongue off of the palate unless you are severely recessed more than the norm.

Do not block your airway with your posterior third or else you cannot breathe. Get as much of the tongue up as you can without cutting off your air supply. This is not going to mean taking the entire back third of the tongue off of the palate unless you are severely recessed more than the norm.

i cant get the back of the posterior third down with the rest of the posterior third up. im not that recessed btw.

fml

i cant get the back of the posterior third down with the rest of the posterior third up. im not that recessed btw.
I'm losing patience, look just do as much as you can.

close your mouth and suck away all the air, you tongue should be automatically stay on your mouth's roof,
push upward the whole tongue for hard mewing, its might be over for you if you cant clear air out of your mouth completely

close your mouth and suck away all the air, you tongue should be automatically stay on your mouth's roof,
push upward the whole tongue for hard mewing, its might be over for you if you cant clear air out of your mouth completely

suck away all the air?