Need help with purchase from alldaychemist

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
So I just tried to order my retin-a but when I was proceeding through checkout,instead of being sent to fill in my credit card details and complete purchase it just said order complete, and it show this.

Why won't it let me pay?
Pls anyone with experience with alldaychemist who isn't a Jew,black,under 6feet or ugly pls help me,

I'm just really worried because I fucking need this for my skin,I want to mog prime leo,prime chico and prime johnny depp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel and androidcel
mog mog mog

This guy really became a legend here. Just arcbrahmax bro.
JFL if you don't: smokemaxx,ntmaxx , charismamaxx, accentmaxx and narcymaxx

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Fuckin knew I shouldn't of added in the mog mog mog part,knew itd just turn into me not getting my info
Oh well guess I'll just die.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin and androidcel
Fuckin knew I shouldn't of added in the mog mog mog part,knew itd just turn into me not getting my info
Oh well guess I'll just die.
Add serious tag before your post:soy::soy:

Open a chat on their website. They are usually helpful.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Open a chat on their website. They are usually helpful.
Too high inhib,could be a girl operator,I'd be forced to rape her if that's the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Extra Chromosome and SLA
Too high inhib,could be a girl operator,I'd be forced to rape her if that's the case.
Bro just pay with e check. You have to send a picture of your credit card and ID if you want to pay with credit card. Just use the E-Check

Bro just pay with e check. You have to send a picture of your credit card and ID if you want to pay with credit card. Just use the E-Check
i did this and it was super easy

Pay with btc tbh

it's over
give up

I just used btc like a bitch. Ordered it two weeks ago and it still not here lul