Need help with the 'nothing matters mindset'

D

Deleted member 9274

God amongst gods
I dont wanna be a defeatist, but this shits is crazy. I want to be the best in everything i want in life, but due to the nihilismpill and our lives being pointless. Its really hard to work with this.

Im always motivated, but as soon as i start, then there is this thought deep down in my brain that says: nothing matters so why bother, and all my motivation and discipline goes away

How do you deal with this shit, without fooling myself?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 10524, crosshold and 9 others
U need Jesus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Kmscurry, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
its only more fuel to be low inhib and to go after the things you want

since nothing matters, you're free from all mental restraints. go talk to that bitch u find hot, follow your crazy passion, so on and so forth. don't think much, meditate itll help.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4464, Need2Ascend and 8 others
Ask yourself "does it not matter or do I not make it matter?"

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
How's this related to looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274

since nothing matters, you're free from all mental restraints. go talk to that bitch u find hot, follow your crazy passion, so on and so forth. don't think much, meditate itll help.
Im doing this and it helps a lot, but the things i dont want to do like school. Rips everything apart. I dont wanna fall into the .co mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9837, TommyElevenToes and 1 other person
Just dont give a fuck and chase your mother fuckin dreams

• +1
Im doing this and it helps a lot, but the things i dont want to do like school. Rips everything apart. I dont wanna fall into the .co mindset
school is a necessary evil unfortunately. you gotta do it man, its the only feasible and easy way for middleclass people to find success without resorting to crime.

also school is just a quick portion of our lives, it'll be over before you know it. do your best so you wont have regrets later brother. think about ascending.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
school is a necessary evil unfortunately. you gotta do it man, its the only feasible and easy way for middleclass people to find success without resorting to crime.

also school is just a quick portion of our lives, it'll be over before you know it. do your best so you wont have regrets later brother. think about ascending.
I always am brother. I want to have a stacy gf or death

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Cuz u need to brainmaxx. You cant looksmax without a good mind
All you need to do is you've got to know what you're doing to hard-looksmax

• +1
The execution is the hardest part. Why else are there so many people rotting?
Because they don't have the money, unlike me, which is why I'm actually getting all the surgeries I've been talking of.

• +1
Because they don't have the money, unlike me, which is why I'm actually getting all the surgeries I've been talking of.
Mirin hard. Getting money is part of the execution. Thats what i mean

Give up, Its all pointless and will amount to nothing. No one will remember you 2 weeks after youve past away

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and xefo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

Joined Sep 13, 2020 Posts 4,595 Reputation 7,639 Time online 31d 18h 42m
bro you joined a month ago and have so much time online and so many posts tf

I dont have dreams nor goals. I just go with the flow. Life sucks anyway

• +1
only thing that matters is dopamine cuz it makes you feel good. looksmax and go party and fuck as much as you want.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 9274
@Bigbeefius @RoundHouse i need u guys opinions on this. :)

your goal is to slay and make tales about it here

• +1
  • +1
puke out the nihilist pill ffs, we're too young for this jfl
I wish i could, but thats fooling myself. I have figured it out tho so theres that

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
We all die and nothing matters so go do what you want

the only things that even matter technically are subjective what matters is what you MAKE matter

that’s it man all we can do is live life by our creeds morals reasoning and what we think is important to us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 9274
We all die and nothing matters so go do what you want

the only things that even matter technically are subjective what matters is what you MAKE matter

that’s it man all we can do is live life by our creeds morals reasoning and what we think is important to us
It is what is. We will found out after death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I dont wanna be a defeatist, but this shits is crazy. I want to be the best in everything i want in life, but due to the nihilismpill and our lives being pointless. Its really hard to work with this.

Im always motivated, but as soon as i start, then there is this thought deep down in my brain that says: nothing matters so why bother, and all my motivation and discipline goes away

I seem my life is like a mmorpg since i found blackpill and i am try to improve my stats and skills, when i was child i was playing metin2 alot and i was thinking like that when i am came to last level what i am gonna do what's meaning of that shit but i play like maniac that game. So i don't know what's gonna happen in the end, i didn't care actually i am gonna just try my best.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 9274
I seem my life is like a mmorpg since i found blackpill and i am try to improve my stats and skills, when i was child i was playing metin2 alot and i was thinking like that when i am came to last level what i am gonna do what's meaning of that shit but i play like maniac that game. So i don't know what's gonna happen in the end, i didn't care actually i am gonna just try my best.
I actually dont care about life too. Its just that doing school is fucking useless and just an obstacle and then those negative thoughts rise. Life is absurd and saying nihilism is the answer is a cope. We dont know anything. Personally i think its somewhat of a simulation too. I also believe in quantum immortality. Very interesting

I actually dont care about life too. Its just that doing school is fucking useless and just an obstacle and then those negative thoughts rise. Life is absurd and saying nihilism is the answer is a cope. We dont know anything. Personally i think its somewhat of a simulation too. I also believe in quantum immortality. Very interesting
Just live your life bro, there are just two ways! death and life, so if you are not killing yourself, you should live a glorious life as fuck!
Sometimes you just lack sleep, nutrition, exercise, to stay motivated, go out, set goals aand achive them, with small and small parts.
Focus on detaails and your big plan will be executed just like that!

There is no point in nihilistic feeling too, so just life your life wwith highest feelings, is better for you.
Dont look for meaning, we already have it encoded in our genes, follow them!
The reaason you are deppressed now it is that you lack energy and dont obey your genes as you should!
Obey your genes, your purpose, your self and you will get rewarded for it!
It is better to explore life before you are alive than just to give up and rot
Of course both of this ways have one end, but ask your self!
Which way you want it?
1. Flourished with challenges and rewards and all beauty of life, all the good feelings then death
2. Shitty rotting, no good feelings,just bored all day. then death

Just choose betwen this 2

I m sure you will make right decicion bro!

I remmeber you helped me last time with your charachermaxxing philosophy and it's been paying off.
Now it is my turn to motivate you and help you!

• +1
  • Love it
Just live your life bro, there are just two ways! death and life, so if you are not killing yourself, you should live a glorious life as fuck!
Sometimes you just lack sleep, nutrition, exercise, to stay motivated, go out, set goals aand achive them, with small and small parts.
Focus on detaails and your big plan will be executed just like that!

There is no point in nihilistic feeling too, so just life your life wwith highest feelings, is better for you.
Dont look for meaning, we already have it encoded in our genes, follow them!
The reaason you are deppressed now it is that you lack energy and dont obey your genes as you should!
Obey your genes, your purpose, your self and you will get rewarded for it!
It is better to explore life before you are alive than just to give up and rot
Of course both of this ways have one end, but ask your self!
Which way you want it?
1. Flourished with challenges and rewards and all beauty of life, all the good feelings then death
2. Shitty rotting, no good feelings,just bored all day. then death

Just choose betwen this 2

I m sure you will make right decicion bro!

I remmeber you helped me last time with your charachermaxxing philosophy and it's been paying off.
Now it is my turn to motivate you and help you!
Really thankfull for your post. I know what ur saying is true. My feelings are surpressed by society and this depression and anxiety needs to go away. Fuck life !!

• Love it
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
@CrazyFitLover I also came to this exact conclusion when i was banned. I just needed to hear it from others. Those voices that support u

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Well, you have to find a point to the life. I will make it easy for you and tell it to you. The point of life is to be happy. Here, off you go on your merry way.
To me, the equation of happiness involves having a gf that loves me and adores me. I wouldn't mind, if she worshipped me.
So I'm doing everything in my powers to acquire a gf.

Really thankfull for your post. I know what ur saying is true. My feelings are surpressed by society and this depression and anxiety needs to go away. Fuck life !!
You have to take your paart in that going away! it will just not go away itself
For this moment now, maay i gave you motivaation, BUT, There is BIG BUT.
You have to use this motivation to gain more energy!
To stay motivated most of the time.
That is what i observed, i ate 2 hours ago aand instatly got energizeed
I started exercising yesterday after 8months of brake and i felt the whole powerful endophins man.
Then i studied with that energy and i m keep pushing it with stipendy and shit.
I wish you all the best. You are a smart guy and no problem is big enough for you to not to be overcamed.
Every big problem has the small parts and i m focused on fixing those small things, thaat is how i m staying undistracted.
Sometimes we just look aat the problem and get scared without actually analyzing it, slicing it as small pieces and then FUCKING DESTROYING IT PICE BY PICE.

That is how i ascend, i fix one failo alreaady, ONLY 2 left and that is it.

Then i will have other problems and there is nothing wrong with that.
Since i realised problemless life is boring and shit.
My motivation now comes form fixing problems!
That is just my example, I m certaain you will find your way, and if you will fail aat anything, i m here to help you instantly!

• +1
I personally try to think about things objectively when I feel an urge to rot and not do things to enhance my life. It's strange, rotting always seems to have an allure but when I feel those urges I just think about how shit I feel after rotting for a while and how good I feel when I've accomplished something that will help to reach my goals.
I've also found it very helpful to 'train' proactiveness. I used to be a major procrastinator but I realised it was just anxiety. By being more proactive and conscientious it's really a win-win. You are both less stressed and do better in whatever you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9274 and CrazyFitLover
Taking the nihilism pill is a choice. You can also take the eternal being living a temporary physical experience pill.

• +1
Taking the nihilism pill is a choice. You can also take the eternal being living a temporary physical experience pill.
I didnt choose lol. It is reality. Nothinf wrong with it. Nihilism just says there is no OBJECTIVE meaning. Create meaning all you want bro

• +1
Reactions: Bert7
relatable
metin2 will always live in my heart ngl, i still hop on that gams every once in a while just because its pure nostalgia. i cant let it go past me jfl.

Everything is predetermined so predetermination will decide if you will be able to deal with it

Everyone is here is coping so hard saying life is meaningful but yet your here 24/7 rotting on a fucking Incel FORUM LMAOOOOOO on a Friday night you are home shitposting but life is meaningful right guys?

Everyone is here is coping so hard saying life is meaningful but yet your here 24/7 rotting on a fucking Incel FORUM LMAOOOOOO on a Friday night you are home shitposting but life is meaningful right guys?
Thats subjective. Meaning is different for everyone. Also idk about the determinismpill. Kinda vague

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172

Users who are viewing this thread

Back