"Need high status pics on Tinder theory destroyed". Made a Tinder as a 5'6 guy, just be white theory confirmed

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
for all the tall copers thinking a 6'3 guy would outdo a 5'6 guy with a better face... KEEP COPPING
perhaps it holds true in America where all the bitches are demanding a 6 foot guy and above, but fuck even in Germany I've seen plenty of guy at the 5'7 range dating hawties
but at least in Latin america, if you're white you can ABSOLUTELY SLAY
a friend from Brazil sent me this topic from a forum he uses, dude hit the +99 likes mark in less than a day

The high status type of photo is indeed way better to attract them, but it doesnt mean that if you take photos in your room, you will be considered autistic (if you're above 6 PSL, of course)

the photos he used for such experiment:
18E8D745 2D0E 4186 8FCC 46C854AF6770
F04BD60C BC28 44DA 92C2 2124E95F74A6

2B46ECC9 3047 4084 A43F FABFBF61FC76

+10 likes within 10 minutes

F5845EB2 8760 4154 9ED9 8D71DFA1B792

breaking through the 99+ likes mark in less than a day

50A8A2D3 0B9E 44A9 B532 296D93F79806 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Lorsss, Justttt and 1 other person
c00l

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
3.75 in first pic and 4.25 in second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3043
@SirGey Tell it to em

they arre like 4 foot tall there as women . 5 foot 6 is legit tall for adude in latin amerca

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Nothing high status about his pictures, he just looks quite good. Good contrast, skin is great and slightly projected zygos.

they arre like 4 foot tall there as women . 5 foot 6 is legit tall for adude in latin amerca
Come on, no. 5'7" is average.

Nothing high status about his pictures, he just looks quite good. Good contrast, skin is great and slightly projected zygos.

Come on, no. 5'7" is average.
still not bad

@SirGey TELL IT TO EM GOD DAMNIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Mr manlet, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
What city in Brazil?

I will make an account over there and see if i could slay with my balding head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
WTF!?!?1?1?11/1/1 looks theory destroyed. :eek:

Slayer i had few matches only with ogre foids. Height 186 i wrote. Did it worked? Guess

literally ideal height, why are you surprised

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
He is not ugly or anything, also, in Brazil people are less taller and he is considered very good looking here, and to be honest, i can't rate him as avarage, slight above avarage, so i just don't see any "JBW" theory confirmed here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Alt Number 3
It’s weird how much people in the United States care about height, in other countries it seems to matter much less than it does here

It’s weird how much people in the United States care about height, in other countries it seems to matter much less than it does here

There are more movies and propaganda about Prince Charmings here. And depicted subliminal messages in their mind about how tall guys are protectors etc.

When in reality most modern men are pussies and most tall people in the west are recessed, framecel mouth breathing subhumans who look like Stinky from Hey Arnold.

In a country like Brazil with less government regulations in poorer cities, girls could actually use a taller guy for protection.

Whereas in the US even if a 6’4” grown man slips in a store without a wet caution sign he’s suing for billions of dollars and hiring a woman lawyer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and the next o'pry
He is not ugly or anything, also, in Brazil people are less taller and he is considered very good looking here, and to be honest, i can't rate him as avarage, slight above avarage, so i just don't see any "JBW" theory confirmed here.
Aren’t people in Brazil usually better looking than in the US and Europe though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Aren’t people in Brazil usually better looking than in the US and Europe though?

To be honest with you, i don't know, i was thinking in this because people in my school mogs to death the people in the school of Pietrosiek (he posted them) but i can't really tell your something about, but i can surely say

Brown people are not totally majority here, this depend in location

I see many good looking people and my family is full of them, but i still can't say if is better or not

I can PM some guys and you can tell to me if they mogs the avarage person in your city? because to be honest, many people think that

Good looking person in Brazil = Avarage in Europe, but i don't know if is totally true.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Try to make it with a incel face like us no jaw bad eye area

looks theory actually destroyed wtf? all he has is collagen

for all the tall copers thinking a 6'3 guy would outdo a 5'6 guy with a better face... KEEP COPPING
perhaps it holds true in America where all the bitches are demanding a 6 foot guy and above, but fuck even in Germany I've seen plenty of guy at the 5'7 range dating hawties
but at least in Latin america, if you're white you can ABSOLUTELY SLAY
a friend from Brazil sent me this topic from a forum he uses, dude hit the +99 likes mark in less than a day

The high status type of photo is indeed way better to attract them, but it doesnt mean that if you take photos in your room, you will be considered autistic (if you're above 6 PSL, of course)

the photos he used for such experiment:
View attachment 161097View attachment 161110
View attachment 161099

+10 likes within 10 minutes

View attachment 161102

breaking through the 99+ likes mark in less than a day

View attachment 161105
has anyone ever done Tinder experiments with Knajjd's face?

Im 5'11 is that tall in brazil?

lifefuel. i mog this guy.