Need honest advice for what hair cut to get for my curly hair

jellyfish101

jellyfish101

Platinum
I need to get a haircut the doesn’t touch my ears and isn’t long in the back. Can’t find any good resources online for how to do short haircuts for curly hair that don’t look like they belong on an eboy.
I have pictures of my face on my profile, and feel like I would look dumb with an gen z style curly haircut(even though I am gen z). Are there. any classical curly hair styles that look professional? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 7F4BC9EB-DD02-4E41-90EA-FEA14085EE25.jpeg
    7F4BC9EB-DD02-4E41-90EA-FEA14085EE25.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 5E8480B6-ADEF-48D2-89A1-569CE6C9C100.jpeg
    5E8480B6-ADEF-48D2-89A1-569CE6C9C100.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 1108766A-EC70-4F70-93F1-D321DFC613C0.jpeg
    1108766A-EC70-4F70-93F1-D321DFC613C0.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 80177648-77A8-458E-98CC-4568018FCA0A.jpeg
    80177648-77A8-458E-98CC-4568018FCA0A.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 124
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and PYT
Mirin' hair quality, i have no idea about the ideal haircut for you but it looks like a short fringe would suit you better

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
Perfect hair to eboy maxx, get what they all get which is fade all around and leave the hair ontop

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, jellyfish101 and MansNotHot
Mirin' hair quality, i have no idea about the ideal haircut for you but it looks like a short fringe would suit you better
Yah that’s probably what I should do, just unsure if I should try to keep the coils by keeping it a little longer on the top or cut it shorter to for more lose curls. And thanks :)

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Perfect hair to eboy maxx, get what they all get which is fade all around and leave the hair ontop
Haha thanks dude, honestly wish I could but my face isn’t suited to that style at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Simon nessman has curly hair. Check some of his pics out you might like some of his hair styles dude was a gigachad

• +1
Haha thanks dude, honestly wish I could but my face isn’t suited to that style at all tbh
That probably means your bloated. Do you have abs in bad lighting?

If you don't then that's your problem

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and jellyfish101
That probably means your bloated. Do you have abs in bad lighting?

If you don't then that's your problem
Nah I mean I have a strong jaw and hallow cheeks, also abs. But I look like a caveman so probably not so ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Simon nessman has curly hair. Check some of his pics out you might like some of his hair styles dude was a gigachad
That’s good advice. Thanks dude :)

• +1
Reactions: mortis
PicsArt 02 04 020319

Also Mirin gigachad forward grown face and mandible:eek:

• +1
Haha thanks dude, forward growth is one of the few things I’ve got going for me.
You also have short toptier forehead, good browridge, god tier forward grown dog tier maxilla looking at your nose and god tier chin. also green eyes
jfl at staying here. this should be your last post here tbh just escape.your mental health is gonna decay day by day here

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks dude, I know I have no place to complain and that I should leave this site but honestly I’m pretty insecure about my looks. I look twice the age of all my friends and get told I look like a caveman on a regular basis. Wish I looked like everyone else tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: mortis
Thanks dude, I know I have no place to complain and that I should leave this site but honestly I’m pretty insecure about my looks. I look twice the age of all my friends and get told I look like a caveman on a regular basis. Wish I looked like everyone else tbh.
they are so used to seeing their low t recessed faces with 0 mandible and non existence chin in the morror that they associate your ideal forward grown and masculine face with a cavemans face. jfl at recessedcels calling you a caveman

they are so used to seeing their low t recessed faces with 0 mandible and non existence chin in the morror that they associate your ideal forward grown and masculine face with a cavemans face. jfl at recessedcels calling you a caveman
Haha maybe, I definitely think there can be too much of a good thing tho

You should try make your curls more loose

• +1
Also are tight curls bad?

Holy shit you remind me of that kid "Severe Retard" from back in the day jfl

• +1