Need Looksmaxxing advice

L

looksmaxxhelp

Iron
23, 5'11 looking to see what i can do to improve myself. I'll be heading off into the military in a few months so i figure now is a good time to start improving myself.
where would you guys say im at currently and how can i personally looksmax best by the time i leave? Is the fact that i look so young a detriment? Any noticeable stuff i need to focus on? Well aware of my small frame so that's one of the things but i am worried that my baby face wont look great if i get super shredded. i also dont work out but have a semi-muscular frame for some reason. either way please send help. thanks

rhinoplasty, lefort3, lip lift, jaw implant, chin implant and you will be 3/10

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and VST
Lift weights and eat in a caloric surplus. Looks like you have an under bite, also your jaw looks narrow, implant is needed.

rhinoplasty, lefort3, lip lift, jaw implant, chin implant and you will be 3/10
haha okay thanks

Lift weights and eat in a caloric surplus. Looks like you have an under bite, also your jaw looks narrow, implant is needed.
planning on definetly doing the first part, maybe just the photo but no underbite according to dentist, and i do have a pretty narrow jaw yeah according to some other sites though it looked okay but maybe not

23, 5'11 looking to see what i can do to improve myself. I'll be heading off into the military in a few months so i figure now is a good time to start improving myself.
where would you guys say im at currently and how can i personally looksmax best by the time i leave? Is the fact that i look so young a detriment? Any noticeable stuff i need to focus on? Well aware of my small frame so that's one of the things but i am worried that my baby face wont look great if i get super shredded. i also dont work out but have a semi-muscular frame for some reason. either way please send help. thanks

US Military? It so, GL man. You probably won't have access to the things civilizans do, so most of what we could say wouldn't apply. Best advice is to build your patience level to deal with your future CO (I'm assuming you're an enlisted man)

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxhelp
US Military? It so, GL man. You probably won't have access to the things civilizans do, so most of what we could say wouldn't apply. Best advice is to build your patience level to deal with your future CO (I'm assuming you're an enlisted man)
Thanks man i appreciate it, i wont during basic training for 8 and a half weeks but afterwards it's a 9-5 computer job in a windowless building with weekends off. nothing too heroic. enlisted yep! but really any sort of advice helps appreciate what you guys do

Thanks man i appreciate it, i wont during basic training for 8 and a half weeks but afterwards it's a 9-5 computer job in a windowless building with weekends off. nothing too heroic. enlisted yep! but really any sort of advice helps appreciate what you guys do

Fucking lol, do you know where they're going to station you? Also, being in the Military gives status, just pretend like you went overseas.

Haha i could still go overseas! But no, i only know the job. Gonna be quite awkward getting thanked for my service after i worked a regular 8 hour workday like anyone else only in Military uniform haha.

If you're going to get drafted to Afghanistan or any other country the US has illegally invaded and occupied, you're probably going to get killed or maimed and I will be glad because you served (((them))). Grow out your hair btw.

Its not over and you have muscle definition. Imo id say your close to looksmaxxed and not ugly. Try to lift more, but you probably reached your max or not yet

EYYYYY X still alive!

• +1
Reactions: welpcelly

Have you gotten anything done yet? I'm also in the military and I'm locked in a f*ckn battle right now with the doctors on base trying to force me to go 3 hours away to the f*ckn military treatment facility thats a Doctor Trainee Residency Hospital.

There's in-network doctors out in town that are 30 minutes away and are 10X better but my PCM refused to help me and told me she didn't give a sh*t. Damn female Doc!

Last edited: