need motivation to eat clean and lose fat

jackmore62

jackmore62

Rodney Copperbottom
idrc about pussy or whatever i just want to be truly happy like i used to be when i was like 10. This is really hard im 16 and CONSTANTY hungry & i always get the urge to eat a shit ton then i feel like a piece of shit fr being so pathetic

Semen based diet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Vertical diet.
My sleep guide

Only a true idiot would do a cut at 16 years old when you're supposed to be wolfing down huge amounts of good nutritious food and letting your body reach its max potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
You will never get laid and be mogged to death like the sub-human you are if you don't.

Your gf will cheat with a ripped Chad from gym.

You will then commit suicide from heartbreak.

So unless you want to die, better start maxxing out.

idrc about pussy or whatever i just want to be truly happy like i used to be when i was like 10. This is really hard im 16 and CONSTANTY hungry & i always get the urge to eat a shit ton then i feel like a piece of shit fr being so pathetic
Go carnivore and watch this

jfl, eating clean and losing fat isn't about motivation, it's about discipline.

If you need "motivation" to do everything and complain about shit being hard whenever the benefits don't fall into your lap with something as simple as fucking eating it never even began for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 656 and Balkancel
Only a true idiot would do a cut at 16 years old when you're supposed to be wolfing down huge amounts of good nutritious food and letting your body reach its max potential
research showed food deprived kids that had stunted growth still reached their maximum potential after going back to normal eating. JFL at being a fat fuck at 16

jfl, eating clean and losing fat isn't about motivation, it's about discipline.

If you need "motivation" to do everything and complain about shit being hard whenever the benefits don't fall into your lap with something as simple as fucking eating it never even began for you.
yes, OP chugs gallons of semen hourly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Think about how different you will be treated after the weight loss success cause of the extends of lookism.