Need some advice; itchy scalp, dandruff, and shedding a lot of hair.

getra

getra

Faded
So I’ve been dealing with what I now presume is dermatitis for three years now. It started when I was 17 and I am now 20. I’ve always noticed a lot of hair shedding since then. But I’m not sure if it’s a sign of balding since my hairline hasn’t receded much (some receding due to picking and scratching hairline over the years fml). Anyways, I was running my hands through my hair for about a minute or two, and this happens:
9395B6A0 C785 48EF 8D8B 622549601577

I’d like to keep in mind that my scalp is dry asf right now and my hair gets greasy easily. I’ve also read on hairlosstalk that although dandruff isn’t the cause of balding, it could be a byproduct. So what do you guys think? Fuck man I’m on edge rn.

25B78267 E3E3 4A56 B4C7 774057EA490C

Bump just ran my hand thru my hair again a couple times. Wtf.

@Baldingman1998 Hey bro, no disrespect. But I was wondering if you experienced these symptoms when you had hairloss?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Get Nizoral bro, worked well for me. Picked it up for $5 from the local pharmacy and I used it once a week for a month and all my dandruff wuz gone

• +1
Reactions: getra
So I’ve been dealing with what I now presume is dermatitis for three years now. It started when I was 17 and I am now 20. I’ve always noticed a lot of hair shedding since then. But I’m not sure if it’s a sign of balding since my hairline hasn’t receded much (some receding due to picking and scratching hairline over the years fml). Anyways, I was running my hands through my hair for about a minute or two, and this happens:
View attachment 985871
I’d like to keep in mind that my scalp is dry asf right now and my hair gets greasy easily. I’ve also read on hairlosstalk that although dandruff isn’t the cause of balding, it could be a byproduct. So what do you guys think? Fuck man I’m on edge rn.
How often do you wash your hair?
What do you wash your hair with?

• +1
How often do you wash your hair?
What do you wash your hair with?
I have been slacking ngl. I washed my hair about two days ago, with head and shoulder dandruff shampoo. But before that I didn’t shampoo for two weeks.

Now I’ve shed about 80 hairs in a span of five minutes of rubbing my hair.

Taurine, head massage and Nadhi Shodana

• +1
Get Nizoral bro, worked well for me. Picked it up for $5 from the local pharmacy and I used it once a week for a month and all my dandruff wuz gone
Are there any side affects?

@Baldingman1998 Hey bro, no disrespect. But I was wondering if you experienced these symptoms when you had hairloss?
I had an itchy scalp yes. Very itchy

• +1
I had an itchy scalp yes. Very itchy
Did it itch all over or on certain areas? I’ve noticed most my itching comes from the hairline, sometimes on the sides. I have a lot of flake near my hairline rn.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Did it itch all over or on certain areas? I’ve noticed most my itching comes from the hairline, sometimes on the sides. I have a lot of flake near my hairline
All top scalp and sides especially were itchy. And I lost alot of hair all over

• +1
All top scalp and sides especially were itchy. And I lost alot of hair all over
Did you have dandruff or dermatitis too by chance? Was wondering cause some say mpb and all that could be correlated.

Did you have dandruff or dermatitis too by chance? Was wondering cause some say mpb and all that could be correlated.
I has dead skin sometimes yeah but not always

• +1
View attachment 985871
@getra pm me