[Blackpill] need some alerts please

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

BBC CREW
Fuck that is the most brutal blackpill I've ever seen.:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

It's :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Why do you not attach the gif into your post?

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

CAGE AT YOUR UTTER SUBHUMANITY NOT KNOWING HOW TO POST GIFS HERE. YOU ARE JUST WHAT LOOKISM TRAINED YOU TO BE, AN UNTERMENCH BRAINWASHED DOG.
nicolascage.gif

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

i will never change
end, finished, concluded, terminated, no more, ended, extinct, gone, dead, a thing of the past, ancient history
deceased, expired, departed, gone, no more, passed on, passed away;
late, lost, lamented
perished, fallen, slain, slaughtered, killed, murdered;
lifeless, not breathing, having breathed one's last, defunct, extinct, inanimate, insentient, insensate, inert
complete, end, conclude, close, bring to a conclusion, bring to an end, bring to a close, consummate, finalize, bring to fruition;
crown, cap, set the seal on, round off, put the finishing touches to;
stop, cease, terminate;
accomplish, execute, discharge, carry out, deal with, do, get done, fulfill

TLDR: Over for me, I lost the argument before it began (srs)
Anyways welcome to looksmax.me

Reactions: xom
xom

xom

Elementalist
end, finished, concluded, terminated, no more, ended, extinct, gone, dead, a thing of the past, ancient history
deceased, expired, departed, gone, no more, passed on, passed away;
late, lost, lamented
perished, fallen, slain, slaughtered, killed, murdered;
lifeless, not breathing, having breathed one's last, defunct, extinct, inanimate, insentient, insensate, inert
complete, end, conclude, close, bring to a conclusion, bring to an end, bring to a close, consummate, finalize, bring to fruition;
crown, cap, set the seal on, round off, put the finishing touches to;
stop, cease, terminate;
accomplish, execute, discharge, carry out, deal with, do, get done, fulfill

TLDR: Over for me, I lost the argument before it began (srs)
Anyways welcome to looksmax.me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z OffTopic 8
Thushespokeofit OffTopic 3
blackoutwhitein OffTopic 15