Banned
ty

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fobos, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Alerts me

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Insomniac, kobecel and 1 other person
Fuck that is the most brutal blackpill I've ever seen.:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

It's :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
MOG MOG MOG NOW STFU!!!

alerts

• +1

Why do you not attach the gif into your post?

CAGE AT YOUR UTTER SUBHUMANITY NOT KNOWING HOW TO POST GIFS HERE. YOU ARE JUST WHAT LOOKISM TRAINED YOU TO BE, AN UNTERMENCH BRAINWASHED DOG.
nicolascage.gif

• JFL
Reactions: dodt and Coping
CAGE AT YOUR UTTER SUBHUMANITY NOT KNOWING HOW TO POST GIFS HERE. YOU ARE JUST WHAT LOOKISM TRAINED YOU TO BE, AN UNTERMENCH BRAINWASHED DOG.
nicolascage.gif

i will never change

Attachments

• 395.gif
    395.gif
    619.8 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
i will never change
end, finished, concluded, terminated, no more, ended, extinct, gone, dead, a thing of the past, ancient history
deceased, expired, departed, gone, no more, passed on, passed away;
late, lost, lamented
perished, fallen, slain, slaughtered, killed, murdered;
lifeless, not breathing, having breathed one's last, defunct, extinct, inanimate, insentient, insensate, inert
complete, end, conclude, close, bring to a conclusion, bring to an end, bring to a close, consummate, finalize, bring to fruition;
crown, cap, set the seal on, round off, put the finishing touches to;
stop, cease, terminate;
accomplish, execute, discharge, carry out, deal with, do, get done, fulfill

TLDR: Over for me, I lost the argument before it began (srs)
Anyways welcome to looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: xom
Ogred my brain:lul::lul::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
end, finished, concluded, terminated, no more, ended, extinct, gone, dead, a thing of the past, ancient history
deceased, expired, departed, gone, no more, passed on, passed away;
late, lost, lamented
perished, fallen, slain, slaughtered, killed, murdered;
lifeless, not breathing, having breathed one's last, defunct, extinct, inanimate, insentient, insensate, inert
complete, end, conclude, close, bring to a conclusion, bring to an end, bring to a close, consummate, finalize, bring to fruition;
crown, cap, set the seal on, round off, put the finishing touches to;
stop, cease, terminate;
accomplish, execute, discharge, carry out, deal with, do, get done, fulfill

TLDR: Over for me, I lost the argument before it began (srs)
Anyways welcome to looksmax.me

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dodt and Coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping and dodt