[Redpill] Need some eyebrowmaxxing advice

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
PM me. I’ll send pics

Bewusst

Bewusst

Change is hard. Acceptance is even harder.
My eyebrows are under construction as well. Using Minox, had Botox to lower them (it seems to be working) and taking vitamin E, zinc, biotin, selenium + iodine. It works. Hope that helps.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
My eyebrows are under construction as well. Using Minox, had Botox to lower them (it seems to be working) and taking vitamin E, zinc, biotin, selenium + iodine. It works. Hope that helps.
I have good eyebrows but I’m wondering if I should wax part of them off because they are too long

S

streege

Zephir
don't touch to their lengh, just shave the upper part if they are massive like mine;

Bewusst

Bewusst

I have good eyebrows but I’m wondering if I should wax part of them off because they are too long
Send me a pic. Wouldn't wax but use a specific eyebrow razorblade - don't know what they're called really - because waxing might cause permanent hair loss or take a long time to regrow when you fucked it up.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
Send me a pic. Wouldn't wax but use a specific eyebrow razorblade - don't know what they're called really - because waxing might cause permanent hair loss or take a long time to regrow when you fucked it up.
I’ll PM

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
WOAHHH wait how much botox did they use and how much lower did they get? this is like holy grail for me

Bewusst

Bewusst

WOAHHH wait how much botox did they use and how much lower did they get? this is like holy grail for me
Don't know how many units tbh. It's been only two days, update thread will follow in about a week. PM me then if you want to be notified.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)