Need some eyebrowmaxxing advice

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
PM me. I’ll send pics

My eyebrows are under construction as well. Using Minox, had Botox to lower them (it seems to be working) and taking vitamin E, zinc, biotin, selenium + iodine. It works. Hope that helps.

• Love it
Reactions: Joyride
My eyebrows are under construction as well. Using Minox, had Botox to lower them (it seems to be working) and taking vitamin E, zinc, biotin, selenium + iodine. It works. Hope that helps.
I have good eyebrows but I’m wondering if I should wax part of them off because they are too long

don't touch to their lengh, just shave the upper part if they are massive like mine;

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I have good eyebrows but I’m wondering if I should wax part of them off because they are too long
Send me a pic. Wouldn't wax but use a specific eyebrow razorblade - don't know what they're called really - because waxing might cause permanent hair loss or take a long time to regrow when you fucked it up.

Send me a pic. Wouldn't wax but use a specific eyebrow razorblade - don't know what they're called really - because waxing might cause permanent hair loss or take a long time to regrow when you fucked it up.
I’ll PM

WOAHHH wait how much botox did they use and how much lower did they get? this is like holy grail for me

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
WOAHHH wait how much botox did they use and how much lower did they get? this is like holy grail for me
Don't know how many units tbh. It's been only two days, update thread will follow in about a week. PM me then if you want to be notified.

• Love it
Reactions: Joyride