Need some hairloss advice

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
So I finally decided to start minoxidil and dermarolling as my temples are receiding pretty bad

However I have a bit of concerns about this, especially since Im 16: what happens if I stop using minox? Will it make me look bloated? How to prevent it?

Ty

doesnt minoxodil also have side effects?

You're not addressing the cause of the hairloss with those treatments

• +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink, Zeta ascended and Steve bachall
What is the cause? Is it diet?
Can you Google? It's probably caused by androgens, if you're 16 it means your hair loss is very very aggressive. What age did your dad and uncles from moms side go bald?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
art-part2_razor.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Stingray
just go on fin, chances are you already finished your puberty for the most part and fin might only hamper the genital growth maybe, considering how young you are chances are you might have to "shave that shit bro" by the time you are 18 if you dont go on fin

just go on fin, chances are you already finished your puberty for the most part and fin might only hamper the genital growth maybe, considering how young you are chances are you might have to "shave that shit bro" by the time you are 18 if you dont go on fin
What is the likelihood of side effects on fin?

What is the likelihood of side effects on fin?
its pretty low, 2% but even then the side effects are reversible, fin has actually been proven to help against certain types of prostate cancer as well,

• +1
its pretty low, 2% but even then the side effects are reversible, fin has actually been proven to help against certain types of prostate cancer as well,
Cool, I’ll look into it. ogre crew 4 life bro 2k19 represent

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 1106
Do not go on fin at 16.

Use minox

Male pattern baldness is genetic and can only be slowed down and halted. Cannot be reversed.

i cant bro, i still want my dick to grow
and my retarded parents dont even want me to start minox so JFL at fin
Can you Google? It's probably caused by androgens, if you're 16 it means your hair loss is very very aggressive. What age did your dad and uncles from moms side go bald?
nobody is bald in my family except my grandfather who is at his late 70s
the only thing I have is thinning temples, not diffuse

it's 100% caused by androgens, my hairloss follows the Norwood scale
vitamins and shit don't make you recede in your hairline but rather diffuse thin

all of the elders are NW2, dad included
Male pattern baldness is genetic and can only be slowed down and halted. Cannot be reversed.
i know, but I need to stop it until I start working and can afford a transplant

Last edited:
the reaper is knocking, you can barricade the door but he will just come through the window

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
Im doing the same thing and Im 16 and got good results so far. Make sure ur using a 2.5mm dermapen. Anything below 2mm is cope. Minoxidil collagen problems are only for beardmaxxers, its a topical product so just dont let it run down your face and you should be good.

the reaper is knocking, you can barricade the door but he will just come through the window
lets close the windows then :)
Im doing the same thing and Im 16 and got good results so far. Make sure ur using a 2.5mm dermapen. Anything below 2mm is cope. Minoxidil collagen problems are only for beardmaxxers, its a topical product so just dont let it run down your face and you should be good.
okay bro do you have any before/after you can PM?

use ru58841 and ketocanazole shampoo. Finasteride at 16 will delay your development.

Don’t use Fin yet
Go to a dermatologist instead of asking clueless aspies

• +1
Don’t use Fin yet
Go to a dermatologist instead of asking clueless aspies
Went, that dumbass gave me hair supplements and didnt want to acknowledge that I have MPB despite showing him that one of my temples is way recessed that the other

Went, that dumbass gave me hair supplements and didnt want to acknowledge that I have MPB despite showing him that one of my temples is way recessed that the other
Go to another

So I finally decided to start minoxidil and dermarolling as my temples are receiding pretty bad

However I have a bit of concerns about this, especially since Im 16: what happens if I stop using minox? Will it make me look bloated? How to prevent it?

Ty
just shave your head and be the rock bro

just shave your head and be the rock bro
inb4 just shave it bro chicks dig bald guys! so masculine!!
inb4 just grow a goatee and hit the gym
liked the intro, the fact that nobody cares about you if you go bald or not

anyways i plan to start minox anyway, start using some skincare shit to prevent wrinkles cuz of less collagen, dermaroll and hop onto RU58841 when i become 18/19

let's fight the reaper

Last edited: