Need Some Help for Surgeries (Pics)

Morpheus

Morpheus

Diamond
As a disclaimer I’m not trying to become a male model so I don’t need every issue fixed. In a perfect world with unlimited income sure I’d fix my nose, get brow implants, and do a bunch of other things too, but I’d rather do a couple surgeries and then stick to money-maxxing, career-maxxing, and getting as ripped as possible. I just want to be above average looking so that my income and personality can do the rest of the job.

My plan is:
1) Invisalign (can’t tell in the pics but I have a slight overjet of a couple mm in my front 4 teeth despite the others lining up. I want that handled first so I’m longer as insecure about talking to people face to face and smiling in pictures)
2) Undereye fillers (lack volume and I’ll probably just get them every 8 months or so)
3) Sliding genioplasty (no idea how many mms I would need. Maybe you guys could help me with that. Also, is vertical lengthening needed in your opinion?)
4) Zygo-orbital rim implants (probably going to take a year and a half or so to save up for this one. Once this is done I’ll no longer need undereye fillers correct?)

I’ve considered buccal fat reduction and perioral mounds removal as well, but I’m thinking I should wait to see how the genio and implants redistribute my fat first before electing for either of those, correct? Also considered bsso and bimax, but honestly I just don’t think they’re realistic given the insane cost and just as insane recovery time/risk.

Thanks in advance guys.

Attachments

• 2C1A2919-CD21-4C5E-BB21-282FF2347664.png
    2C1A2919-CD21-4C5E-BB21-282FF2347664.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 2D364C5B-66C1-44E1-8F9F-A14F3B0B4505.png
    2D364C5B-66C1-44E1-8F9F-A14F3B0B4505.png
    102 KB · Views: 66
  • E527992C-BF4B-4C9B-B226-46EFC4B11E85.jpeg
    E527992C-BF4B-4C9B-B226-46EFC4B11E85.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 02B11591-A337-400A-AC6C-30CD5C753C0F.jpeg
    02B11591-A337-400A-AC6C-30CD5C753C0F.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 70
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Hector
As a disclaimer I’m not trying to become a male model so I don’t need every issue fixed. In a perfect world with unlimited income sure I’d fix my nose, get brow implants, and do a bunch of other things too, but I’d rather do a couple surgeries and then stick to money-maxxing, career-maxxing, and getting as ripped as possible. I just want to be above average looking so that my income and personality can do the rest of the job.

My plan is:
1) Invisalign (can’t tell in the pics but I have a slight overjet of a couple mm in my front 4 teeth despite the others lining up. I want that handled first so I’m longer as insecure about talking to people face to face and smiling in pictures)
2) Undereye fillers (lack volume and I’ll probably just get them every 8 months or so)
3) Sliding genioplasty (no idea how many mms I would need. Maybe you guys could help me with that. Also, is vertical lengthening needed in your opinion?)
4) Zygo-orbital rim implants (probably going to take a year and a half or so to save up for this one. Once this is done I’ll no longer need undereye fillers correct?)

I’ve considered buccal fat reduction and perioral mounds removal as well, but I’m thinking I should wait to see how the genio and implants redistribute my fat first before electing for either of those, correct? Also considered bsso and bimax, but honestly I just don’t think they’re realistic given the insane cost and just as insane recovery time/risk.

Thanks in advance guys.

Your lower third could do with some work. Most likely an extended chin implant/genio with some defatning. Nothing major is needed. You have a healthy mindset of just wanting to fix a few faults then moving on with your life.

Honestly I would either make peace with what you got which is not bad. Or book in an appointment with a maxxilofacial surgeon for a consultation to discuss your ideas and report back here.

Not sure what is happening with this forum (I just came back) a post like this would of been bombarded with replies a few months back.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Stop being an autistic faggot you can already get girls

Your lower third could do with some work. Most likely an extended chin implant/genio with some defatning. Nothing major is needed. You have a healthy mindset of just wanting to fix a few faults then moving on with your life.

Honestly I would either make peace with what you got which is not bad. Or book in an appointment with a maxxilofacial surgeon for a consultation to discuss your ideas and report back here.

Not sure what is happening with this forum (I just came back) a post like this would of been bombarded with replies a few months back.
Thanks man. I think it’s important not to lose perspective in all of this so that’s why I don’t want to overdo it and become obsessed with chasing male model tier aesthetics. The goal is happiness and becoming better looking helps achieve that, but if you go over the edge you’ll lose your mind in the process and potentially even sacrifice a good career and fun experiences like traveling while you’re young. I just want to become content enough with my looks to where I can totally focus on building my career, investing, traveling, and having a good sex life.

I’ll definitely book a consult and report back.
Stop being an autistic faggot you can already get girls
Good lighting helps man. I think in the pics my face looks a little more defined than real life. I’ve only had sex with one girl before (2 year relationship). Made out with maybe 6 girls before. And I only have ~100 tinder matches after probably 3000 swipe rights in a few months (3% match rate and I’m not picky, I probably swipe right on 30-40% of the girls). Of those matches I’ve messaged, I probably only get responses 30% of the time. Have yet to set up any dates but I’ll pursue them after I get a little further into my looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
your ratios seem fine and your midface is fairly compact but your maxilla is recessed. not sure how hardcore you wanna go with the surgeries so DJS might be an overkill. a sliding genio would be a good choice. then maybe zygo implants for a better ogee curve. you'll need fillers after zygo implants because those won't fix the hollowing. you'll need custom zygo implants that extend to the arch and even then you'll most likely need fillers on top coz i've heard even those don't really mask the hollowing that well.

Last edited:
Nose Mouth and prop eye area

superbimax, rhino and maybe eye area

Genioplasty or genioplasty+bimax
I dont recommand genioplasty alone because it will make ur front narrower and u seem to have good front.
But the results will still be great even genio alone

You have bi retrusion: good occlusion but both jaw recessed. U only need bimax+genio
frony with genio alone also (kinda hard to simulate because i cant simulate soft tisU change)

Attachments

• 6D0457CB-E9F1-453B-8B9A-B70FDB7EFFE5.png
    6D0457CB-E9F1-453B-8B9A-B70FDB7EFFE5.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 37
  • AB3C76A4-B0DB-4E9A-B99A-DA317272596E.png
    AB3C76A4-B0DB-4E9A-B99A-DA317272596E.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 25
  • D9596B35-D978-4CCB-B92B-1F6244596C5B.png
    D9596B35-D978-4CCB-B92B-1F6244596C5B.png
    120 KB · Views: 20
your ratios seem fine and your midface is fairly compact but your maxilla is recessed. not sure how hardcore you wanna go with the surgeries so DJS might be an overkill. a sliding genio would be a good choice. then maybe zygo implants for a better ogee curve. you'll need fillers after zygo implants because those won't fix the hollowing. you'll need custom zygo implants that extend to the arch and even then you'll most likely need fillers on top coz i've heard even those don't really mask the hollowing that well.
Thanks bro. I do plan on seeing Taban a year from now once I have the money saved up to see what I can do about my cheekbone and eye area. I want sliding genio done within the next few months. I would honestly use fillers in the mean time on my eye area until I can fix it permanently but after hearing how fillers just migrate and age you poorly, I’m not sure I want to chance it anymore.
Genioplasty or genioplasty+bimax
I dont recommand genioplasty alone because it will make ur front narrower and u seem to have good front.
But the results will still be great even genio alone

You have bi retrusion: good occlusion but both jaw recessed. U only need bimax+genio
frony with genio alone also (kinda hard to simulate because i cant simulate soft tisU change)
Thanks for the morphs man. If I had the money and the time I would definitely consider bimax but I’m really just getting into my career right now with a great job and I wouldn’t be able to afford to take off all that time and shell out tens of thousands of dollars.

Looking at the genio side profile morph though it does concern me because it looks a little “off.” Do you think a natural result would improve me and be worth it?

Thanks bro. I do plan on seeing Taban a year from now once I have the money saved up to see what I can do about my cheekbone and eye area. I want sliding genio done within the next few months. I would honestly use fillers in the mean time on my eye area until I can fix it permanently but after hearing how fillers just migrate and age you poorly, I’m not sure I want to chance it anymore.

Thanks for the morphs man. If I had the money and the time I would definitely consider bimax but I’m really just getting into my career right now with a great job and I wouldn’t be able to afford to take off all that time and shell out tens of thousands of dollars.

Looking at the genio side profile morph though it does concern me because it looks a little “off.” Do you think a natural result would improve me and be worth it?
Srsly dude i think u are good looking a d dont need surgery

Side profile doesnt matter what matters:
Face > 3/4 > side profile

Look at barbarin palvin boyfriend, hes gl from front and 3/4 but hes recessed so his side profile is off

I understand you want a better side profile but the pb is you will also have little chabge from front with genioplasty and you ll maybe dont like it

Also u have nice beard u can easily hide your recession by growing a 3month beard so why bother with surgery?

But again at the end of the day if you really want surgery do it man, but if i was you i will only softmax:
Beard to hide recession
Skincare
Gymmax
Chewmax

good stuff man, wishing you luck. and yea fillers aren't ideal but neither are osteotomies, implants etc. tbh i lowkey wanna get them in my jaw, chin and cheeks just to see if the augumentation of those areas would offer any benefits to me and if i like the results i might opt for implants/osteotomies. my plan was to get two procedures done at once to keep costs down and maximize efficiency and then just keep augumenting the third area with fillers on a yearly basis until i'm like 32 and looksmaxing becomes irrelevant

My plan is:

Thanks in advance guys.

Good base