Need tattoo advice boyos(tat haters gtfo)

B

Baller1

Iron
@6ft8InTheNetherlands @OCDMaxxing @Golden Glass @Amnesia @chadpreetinthemaking @EternalLearner @wristcel

Getting my first tat on forearm. These are the designs I've narrowed down to. So far I'm leaning toward the Sanskrit quote one or the last tiger one. Which would increase smv the most? Or post any other ideas that would look cool. I'm open to suggestions.
Best tiger tattoos designs and ideas 17
F42b8920d77e53e3ce32636477cf96a0
Screenshot 20200122 210122 Chrome
Screenshot 20200122 203935 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
user warned for shutpost in looksmaxing section
how about a big black cock as tattoo?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, highT, diggbicc and 4 others
Imagine wasting hundreds of $ on a looksmin instead of spending this money on a real looksmax

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Germania
Just whatever you do, go to an artist that knows what they're doing- the tiger is easier to fuck up than the script. Also, with that level of detail, the artist would have to be damn good in order for those last two tigers to age well.

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
do not tattoo a face or some other super realistic / detailed thing because it will look like shit in 10 years if you for example start to gain or lose weight or simply just age

• +1
@6ft8InTheNetherlands @OCDMaxxing @Golden Glass @Amnesia @chadpreetinthemaking @EternalLearner @wristcel

Getting my first tat on forearm. These are the designs I've narrowed down to. So far I'm leaning toward the Sanskrit quote one or the last tiger one. Which would increase smv the most? Or post any other ideas that would look cool. I'm open to suggestions.
View attachment 240267View attachment 240274View attachment 240276View attachment 240278
Tiger is a bit infantile and Indian characters not low inhib enough

Get this:

do not tattoo a face or some other super realistic / detailed thing because it will look like shit in 10 years if you for example start to gain or lose weight or simply just age
yep, this is how you want to look

1Vasiliev15.jpg

go on pinterest for inspiration

Totally depends on multiple factors. Throwing out hyper realistic tats wholesale is excessive. Based on my experience with people who have these tats:

1. All tattoos will fade with age, so you need to get maintenance sessions where they redo parts that have faded over time. This is true for ANY tattoo. The best you can do is wear a ton of sunscreen if you’re out in the sun. Or wear a long sleeve top/jacket when out in the sun, and once you’re in shade, indoors, or the sun isn’t strong anymore, roll your sleeves up.

2. Distortion that would be big enough to be blatantly obvious isn’t a thing in the sleeve area unless there’s a dramatic change. Like I said in the OP, if you’re gonna get tats, they work best on a nice body anyways so if you’re overweight, address that first. And as “ugly” as it sounds, if you’re worried about future distortion just don’t get fat (fat on your arms is the type that accumulates the least/latest on most male bodies btw, so even if you gained 20 lbs of fat across your body, on your arms the difference is negligible, especially not enough to noticeably distort a tattoo, Maybe it can if the tattoo is tiny and on your bicep, but none of @Baller1’s designs looks small, and he seems to want them on his forearm.

3.If @Baller1 is significantly worried with distortion, he should get his tat on his forearm, and make sure to build up as much muscle on his forearm as possible before getting tatted. And maintain that amount of muscle throughout your life. This area is good, because the change in size between untrained and trained forearms, while certainly noticeable, is not enough to significantly distort a tat, especially if you already have some size on your forearm before hand. Alternatively you can get tatted on your upper arm, but you’d have to make sure you’re at a similar arm size that you’ll be for the foreseeable future. You can build size without significantly distorting tats in your upper arm, but you’d need to do it very very gradually.

View attachment 240267View attachment 240274View attachment 240276View attachment 240278

Does the Sanskrit quote translate to something correctly translated or something you identify with? If you don’t know what that word or phrase is just find famous Sanskrit quotes online and use that as a tattoo option.

And out of those three I’m more inclined to pick the quote (tattoos aren’t really my thing though, like I said.)

Something else you could try getting instead of an animal could be a religious symbol that would be relevant to you. Even if you’re not religious, you might have been brought up catholic, for example, so you could get a tattoo of someone like St. Michael and if someone asked why you’d get a tattoo like that even if you’re not religious, you could say you still hold sentimental value towards the religion you were brought up in, or the religion your family has practiced through the generations, or even just that you identify with that religious figure on a personal level. Either of these is a great convo starter (just make sure you know or learn about the figure you’re getting tatted:ROFLMAO:).

Here are some nice St. Michael tattoos for reference...if you happen to be from a catholic family. Remember, you can even be an atheist and still get a tat like this, as long as you claim to identify with the figure or it has some meaning to you; if anything, getting one as a non religious person would make you more of an enigma to people, and thus make you far more interesting, and make for a far more interesting convo starter.

62F8A8CD 1B06 468B 8789 06F4F82DA133
8ADF0394 7EE0 4013 A726 E15B4D3D378A
11D92948 5ACF 432C 8FDC 0F47D5505124
53EF3991 8ADD 4299 9FF5 23EFA44B3343

1718602C 8380 4983 B011 18A802FBF815

Attachments

• 4A139024-9DB0-4E0E-97F7-B2495FAAE3C0.jpeg
    4A139024-9DB0-4E0E-97F7-B2495FAAE3C0.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
  • B89BC187-2017-4419-AA9E-3E9E81C87AB5.jpeg
    B89BC187-2017-4419-AA9E-3E9E81C87AB5.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 72AB4D71-3731-4A50-84E1-80775C14D6B8.jpeg
    72AB4D71-3731-4A50-84E1-80775C14D6B8.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 7FBF065F-0BD5-4C52-9EF6-AEEAD817FF8C.jpeg
    7FBF065F-0BD5-4C52-9EF6-AEEAD817FF8C.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 602B62CF-9C4E-458D-BEA7-B7C93AAEF0E1.jpeg
    602B62CF-9C4E-458D-BEA7-B7C93AAEF0E1.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Saturn, wristcel and Baller1
Totally depends on multiple factors. Throwing out hyper realistic tats wholesale is excessive. Based on my experience with people who have these tats:

1. All tattoos will fade with age, so you need to get maintenance sessions where they redo parts that have faded over time. This is true for ANY tattoo. The best you can do is wear a ton of sunscreen if you’re out in the sun. Or wear a long sleeve top/jacket when out in the sun, and once you’re in shade, indoors, or the sun isn’t strong anymore, roll your sleeves up.

2. Distortion that would be big enough to be blatantly obvious isn’t a thing in the sleeve area unless there’s a dramatic change. Like I said in the OP, if you’re gonna get tats, they work best on a nice body anyways so if you’re overweight, address that first. And as “ugly” as it sounds, if you’re worried about future distortion just don’t get fat (fat on your arms is the type that accumulates the least/latest on most male bodies btw, so even if you gained 20 lbs of fat across your body, on your arms the difference is negligible, especially not enough to noticeably distort a tattoo, Maybe it can if the tattoo is tiny and on your bicep, but none of @Baller1’s designs looks small, and he seems to want them on his forearm.

3.If @Baller1 is significantly worried with distortion, he should get his tat on his forearm, and make sure to build up as much muscle on his forearm as possible before getting tatted. And maintain that amount of muscle throughout your life. This area is good, because the change in size between untrained and trained forearms, while certainly noticeable, is not enough to significantly distort a tat, especially if you already have some size on your forearm before hand. Alternatively you can get tatted on your upper arm, but you’d have to make sure you’re at a similar arm size that you’ll be for the foreseeable future. You can build size without significantly distorting tats in your upper arm, but you’d need to do it very very gradually.

Does the Sanskrit quote translate to something correctly translated or something you identify with? If you don’t know what that word or phrase is just find famous Sanskrit quotes online and use that as a tattoo option.

And out of those three I’m more inclined to pick the quote (tattoos aren’t really my thing though, like I said.)

Something else you could try getting instead of an animal could be a religious symbol that would be relevant to you. Even if you’re not religious, you might have been brought up catholic, for example, so you could get a tattoo of someone like St. Michael and if someone asked why you’d get a tattoo like that even if you’re not religious, you could say you still hold sentimental value towards the religion you were brought up in, or the religion your family has practiced through the generations, or even just that you identify with that religious figure on a personal level. Either of these is a great convo starter (just make sure you know or learn about the figure you’re getting tatted:ROFLMAO:).

Here are some nice St. Michael tattoos for reference...if you happen to be from a catholic family. Remember, you can even be an atheist and still get a tat like this, as long as you claim to identify with the figure or it has some meaning to you; if anything, getting one as a non religious person would make you more of an enigma to people, and thus make you far more interesting, and make for a far more interesting convo starter.

View attachment 240322View attachment 240323View attachment 240324View attachment 240325
View attachment 240326
The Sanskrit quote in the picture is not the exact quote I would get, mine would say One life, one chance. Placement/size would be similar, I think the quote would look better on outside of forearm rather than inside. Those St. Michael ones look really good too.

The Sanskrit quote in the picture is not the exact quote I would get, mine would say One life, one chance. Placement/size would be similar, I think the quote would look better on outside of forearm rather than inside. Those St. Michael ones look really good too.
Bare in mind that if you ever wanted to build on it in the future, script can be harder to blend with other stuff than images are.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Baller1
Body wise I don't anticipate changing much, I'm fairly lean and close to my natty limits, unless I start cycling which I don't plan on.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Body wise I don't anticipate changing much, I'm fairly lean and close to my natty limits, unless I start cycling which I don't plan on.
Then you shouldn’t exclude hyperealistic tats from your possible options. What skin tone are you?

For fucks sake DONT CHOOSE A TATTOO DESIGN BASED ON POSSIBLE SMV OR HOW COOL IT LOOKS. Choose something important to you because you will end (and believe me no matrer how good the tattoo is, you will) getting bored of the dedign itself and its something forever. Geez thosenpoeple choosing tattoos like someone chooses a fucking shirt at a store. Tattoos are something much much different than a fashion accesory.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
For fucks sake DONT CHOOSE A TATTOO DESIGN BASED ON POSSIBLE SMV OR HOW COOL IT LOOKS. Choose something important to you because you will end (and believe me no matrer how good the tattoo is, you will) getting bored of the dedign itself and its something forever. Geez thosenpoeple choosing tattoos like someone chooses a fucking shirt at a store. Tattoos are something much much different than a fashion accesory.
Like I said... I think tattoos are trash regardless. And you can identify with a tattoo that happens to be high smv and looks cool. It’s not mutually exclusive. For example, if @Baller1 reads St. Michaels the Archangel’ story, and it resonates with him or he thinks it’s interesting, then getting a St Michael tattoo doesn’t mean he’s faking anything at all. It would be different if he got a Jesus Tattoo and hates virtually everything about Christianity, or thinks Christ as a figure is overrated or something.

• +1

damn you're neurotic - I'm getting kinda bored with mine and it's no biggie, not like you can't cover it with another one/laser it.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
  • +1

3rd one

That's nice.

how about a big black cock as tattoo?

you're starting to worry me with being the main spokesperson for bbc on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baller1, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Golden Glass
you're starting to worry me with being the main spokesperson for bbc on the forum
I think @Enlil is secretly a BBC loving cuck in all honesty. He may not even realize himself

• +1
Reactions: Baller1, auboutduprecipice and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
This is pretty sick too, but don't think I'm ready for such a big commitment. Better to start small and keep adding to it.
63908cec1e337264088203ca7bfa4477

This is pretty sick too, but don't think I'm ready for such a big commitment. Better to start small and keep adding to it.
Just make sure that it's something that you could add to thematically, otherwise it'll look odd and mention to your artist that you might want to add to it in the future. But its a good idea to do that, it's what I did with my leg sleeve.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Baller1
Forearm greek zeus tattoo for guys

Think I've settled on something like these:
59e2e447f9caee0a0df88af9a15b4db8
Screenshot 20200122 210122 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and wristcel
Im huge fan of blackwork tattoo, is you want tiger:

5c6fd51a7c457c028709e0ae38ab0a5e.jpg

Im huge fan of blackwork tattoo, is you want tiger:

5c6fd51a7c457c028709e0ae38ab0a5e.jpg
Its nice, but the plan is to eventually continue the sleeve up to shoulder and chest region, so mine will be better suited for that

I would prefer the Sanscrit script rather than an animal figure

I would prefer the Sanscrit script rather than an animal figure
Porque no las dos? I can always add the script since it's on the outer forearm

Forearms are a shitty spot for a first tattoo just get something done on your upper arm jfl and then connect whatever it was to your forearm.

what do u think about this?

Porque no las dos? I can always add the script since it's on the outer forearm
with my tastes I prefer scripts and abstract designs rather than tatoos with people, animals and mythological figures

The sanskrit quote is sick asf, id probably get that one. Id probably also get a chest tattoo as well, like a dragon or something

Surgery first