Need to debloat asap

B

bratan005

Banned
Yep

Just mixed with some ethanol/alcohol
alcohol is also diuretic so very epic combo
Are the debloat effects immediate or does it take a few days/weeks to work?
immediate (a few hrs)

>For the entire population (n = 17) there was a significant (p < 0.05) increase in the frequency of urination in the 5-hour period after the first dose

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

naan
I take tiny swigs of dandelion root when I wan't the diuretic effect. Then I just drink lots of water. Dandelion just takes like pure alcohol. Small swigs are all that's needed. And you piss like crazy afterwards.
Did you notice a change in bloat while you were mantaining same bodyfat
Edit: mb didn't read the above post

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
@bratan005 just had 500mg 2hours ago and didnt feel much different except really confident and energetic, i was blasting music walking on the street feeling like chad tbh, mogging all the subhumans.

still havent pissed yet but drank about 2liters in that period

will try 800mg tommorrow

B

bratan005

Banned
@bratan005 just had 500mg 2hours ago and didnt feel much different except really confident and energetic, i was blasting music walking on the street feeling like chad tbh, mogging all the subhumans.

still havent pissed yet but drank about 2liters in that period

will try 800mg tommorrow
you keeping your carb intake low?

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
you keeping your carb intake low?

also you can eat some cruciferous veggies like cauliflower to increase the effects of caffeine. a few hundred grams. prefferably raw. they are not particularly healthy but they will help

avoid spices like turmeric, cumin and avoid citrus
didnt change any diet things yet, just testing out how i would react to high amounts of caffeine.

would it make a difference if I cut out carbs for 5days before school, if im anyways doing a full fast the day before?
secondly i am not a bloat lord or anything, i have quite low bf% so there might be less changes. pm me if you want to see how l look.

B

bratan005

Banned
didnt change any diet things yet, just testing out how i would react to high amounts of caffeine.

would it make a difference if I cut out carbs for 5days before school, if im anyways doing a full fast the day before?
secondly i am not a bloat lord or anything, i have quite low bf% so there might be less changes. pm me if you want to see how l look.
bf = body fat
bloat = water

does not matter

and yes. cut carbs under 20g but continue going to the gym. you will burn trough your glycogen and lose the water

and lower salt too. not too much. eyeball at around 2-3g unless youre already eating that amount

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
You start needing to piss pretty immediately tbh
piss = debloating???

cause last time i overdosed on caffiene (1+gram) i had to piss like 10times in an hour
then i started shitting literal pure water. I know you didnt need to know this sorry

B

bratan005

Banned
tbh i need some help too

i just started eating carbs again and going to the gym but I still pretty much piss all liquids I drink around 30m after I drink smth

I was thinking it may be some IR somehow so I started taking Berberine before my meals but nothing

any ideas?

x30001

x30001

Zephir
piss = debloating???

cause last time i overdosed on caffiene (1+gram) i had to piss like 10times in an hour
then i started shitting literal pure water. I know you didnt need to know this sorry
piss= getting rid of water
tbh i need some help too

i just started eating carbs again and going to the gym but I still pretty much piss all liquids I drink around 30m after I drink smth

I was thinking it may be some IR somehow so I started taking Berberine before my meals but nothing

any ideas?
curcumin is better than berberine

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
update: 5hours later
no change in facial bloat ; still subhuman

tommorrow no carbs high potassium and 800mg caffeine

Framletgod

Framletgod

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
i heard that high dose of vitamin C can help for bloat

not sure if cope tbh

Framletgod

Framletgod

We need a debloat sticky, this gets asked all the time.
megadose vit c
keto
potassium
drink more water
cortisolmin
sleepmaxx
diuretics
is this everything to get rid of bloated face?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
no pooint going to school if your ugly

HereForReasons

HereForReasons

🔒Not open for further replies.
Not drinking water is actually the opposite to do. You need to drink LOTS of water, so the system knows you are hydrated and your body removes the excess reserves of water (the retention)

Zyros awakening and raising up from his coffin when he senses a mortal has made a looksmax thread regarding bloat

Framletgod

Framletgod

if your pee hurts it means you took too much vitamin c and you are peeing out tiny stones.
not really what i was asking for

are these the only to debloat that u mention?

Usum

Usum

Mage
stop eating for a week, water fresh urine only
And drink water from time to time when relevant.
Only for bloatcels with balls.
You can thank me later on but you are going to purge like hell in the first day/hours. Stay near the toilets then it will be ok within 2/3 days where your piss is going to taste a lot better as a result.
P.S.: Remedy known for millennia and still used in many countries with incredible results for many health issues.

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)