Need to debloat asap

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
schools starting in a week and im looking like a water balloon. Any advice on looking lean for the first day?

I could start with 800mg caffiene at around 4 the day before, and then not drink water to ensure its all out of my system. advice?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
@jefferson @x30001 GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, x30001 and AspiringChad
Not drinking water is actually the opposite to do. You need to drink LOTS of water, so the system knows you are hydrated and your body removes the excess reserves of water (the retention)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, laske.7, middayshowers and 3 others
stop eating for a week, water only

I thought this was a @Zyros thread. Oh look, he's here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, DidntRead and jefferson
I thought this was a @Zyros thread. Oh look, he's here.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 470 and fukmylyf
Try potassium pills . Potassium intake needs to be higher than sodium

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Drink lots of water and eat clean. That's all you can do without diuretics on hand.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Vitruvian
nicotine to burn the glycogen dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, manlet cUnt and heroinfather
@jefferson @x30001 GTFIH
Drink tons of water, it'll put your body in flush mode by lowering vasopressin. Stop eating salt and carbs. Take magnesium and potassium if you can. Taraxacum officinale (dandelion root extract) is the best herbal diuretic. HCTZ is the best and safest prescription diuretic. Lasix is slightly stronger than HCTZ since it's a loop diuretic rather than a thiazide but it comes with a lot of side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1680, heroinfather and 2 others
3 big botles of water everyday, no sougar, no salt

you can just fast 24 hrs with black coffee right before school starts ezpz

Capsacum chilli peppers of at least 2,000,000 degrees scoville to burn the fat too? right? :) ;)
melt the fat off with a lighter instead

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and x30001
Drink tons of water, it'll put your body in flush mode by lowering vasopressin. Stop eating salt and carbs. Take magnesium and potassium if you can. Taraxacum officinale (dandelion root extract) is the best herbal diuretic. HCTZ is the best and safest prescription diuretic. Lasix is slightly stronger than HCTZ since it's a loop diuretic rather than a thiazide but it comes with a lot of side effects.
would caffeine work as diuretic?

12hour fast drinking 5liters of water
magesium supplements + 2000mg vitamin C
and caffiene 800mg

yes

but if you dont know your tolerance to caffeine and take 800mg you are handicapped

I take 400mg as pre workout daily

Im going to try 500mg today 600 tommorrow, ect. until i see how much is too much

I take 400mg as pre workout daily

Im going to try 500mg today 600 tommorrow, ect. until i see how much is too much
take 1g and whatever happens youll definitely debloat

what i dont understand:

bloating is caused by water retention, so how could drinking more water help?
is it that if there more less water the body doesnt retain it? If so couldnt i just drink tons of water then take a diuretic and not drink afterwards?

@bratan005 @x30001

what i dont understand:

is it that if there more less water the body doesnt retain it? If so couldnt i just drink tons of water then take a diuretic and not drink afterwards?

@bratan005 @x30001
od on water to flush out all minerals

nigga its better to just dietmaxx, short term methods are only worth it if you have a place you need to look good at, ie. a date or picture day

nigga its better to just dietmaxx, short term methods are only worth it if you have a place you need to look good at, ie. a date or picture day
cant avoid bloat and lift at the same time buddyboyo sry

gotta have that high insulin high leptin high T

@x30001 is the dandelion root extract more effective in drop form than as a capsule or pill?

He's mentioned to me before to put drops of it in water and food throughout the day
probably so you stay lean 24/7. you cant slip pills into your food and water

i vaguely remember reading it stops working as well after chronic use over a few weeks tho. dont take my word for it but I just remember reading this back when I was looking into it like a few months ago. i wouldnt dope all my food and drinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
what i dont understand:

@bratan005 @x30001
When you don't drink enough water, your body does everything it can to hold onto it. Your body doesn't have eyes and can't see the reality that we can drink water from taps / bottles. The body is adaptogenic. When you don't drink enough, it holds onto it. When you drink too much, it flushes it out. When you drink a moderate amount, there should be no significant effect on fluid retention. It comes down to vasopressin (AKA anti-diuretic hormone). Vasopressin/ADH spikes when your body needs to hold onto water. And you can lower it by drinking a lot of water, putting your body into flush mode. To answer your question, yeah. You can drink tons, take a diuretic and not drink afterwards and you can be completely unbloated for like a day if you want to show up at a festival shredded or anything like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
When you don't drink enough water, your body does everything it can to hold onto it. Your body doesn't have eyes and can't see the reality that we can drink water from taps / bottles. The body is adaptogenic. When you don't drink enough, it holds onto it. When you drink too much, it flushes it out. When you drink a moderate amount, there should be no significant effect on fluid retention. It comes down to vasopressin (AKA anti-diuretic hormone). Vasopressin/ADH spikes when your body needs to hold onto water. And you can lower it by drinking a lot of water, putting your body into flush mode. To answer your question, yeah. You can drink tons, take a diuretic and not drink afterwards and you can be completely unbloated for like a day if you want to show up at a festival shredded or anything like that.

He's mentioned to me before to put drops of it in water and food throughout the day
I take tiny swigs of dandelion root when I wan't the diuretic effect. Then I just drink lots of water. Dandelion just takes like pure alcohol. Small swigs are all that's needed. And you piss like crazy afterwards.

• +1
  • +1
Yep

Just mixed with some ethanol/alcohol
alcohol is also diuretic so very epic combo
Are the debloat effects immediate or does it take a few days/weeks to work?
immediate (a few hrs)

>For the entire population (n = 17) there was a significant (p < 0.05) increase in the frequency of urination in the 5-hour period after the first dose

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 1680
I take tiny swigs of dandelion root when I wan't the diuretic effect. Then I just drink lots of water. Dandelion just takes like pure alcohol. Small swigs are all that's needed. And you piss like crazy afterwards.
Did you notice a change in bloat while you were mantaining same bodyfat
Edit: mb didn't read the above post

@bratan005 just had 500mg 2hours ago and didnt feel much different except really confident and energetic, i was blasting music walking on the street feeling like chad tbh, mogging all the subhumans.

still havent pissed yet but drank about 2liters in that period

will try 800mg tommorrow

@bratan005 just had 500mg 2hours ago and didnt feel much different except really confident and energetic, i was blasting music walking on the street feeling like chad tbh, mogging all the subhumans.

still havent pissed yet but drank about 2liters in that period

will try 800mg tommorrow
you keeping your carb intake low?

you keeping your carb intake low?

also you can eat some cruciferous veggies like cauliflower to increase the effects of caffeine. a few hundred grams. prefferably raw. they are not particularly healthy but they will help

avoid spices like turmeric, cumin and avoid citrus
didnt change any diet things yet, just testing out how i would react to high amounts of caffeine.

would it make a difference if I cut out carbs for 5days before school, if im anyways doing a full fast the day before?
secondly i am not a bloat lord or anything, i have quite low bf% so there might be less changes. pm me if you want to see how l look.

didnt change any diet things yet, just testing out how i would react to high amounts of caffeine.

would it make a difference if I cut out carbs for 5days before school, if im anyways doing a full fast the day before?
secondly i am not a bloat lord or anything, i have quite low bf% so there might be less changes. pm me if you want to see how l look.
bf = body fat
bloat = water

does not matter

and yes. cut carbs under 20g but continue going to the gym. you will burn trough your glycogen and lose the water

and lower salt too. not too much. eyeball at around 2-3g unless youre already eating that amount

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Are the debloat effects immediate or does it take a few days/weeks to work?
You start needing to piss pretty immediately tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
You start needing to piss pretty immediately tbh
piss = debloating???

cause last time i overdosed on caffiene (1+gram) i had to piss like 10times in an hour
then i started shitting literal pure water. I know you didnt need to know this sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
tbh i need some help too

i just started eating carbs again and going to the gym but I still pretty much piss all liquids I drink around 30m after I drink smth

I was thinking it may be some IR somehow so I started taking Berberine before my meals but nothing

any ideas?

piss = debloating???

cause last time i overdosed on caffiene (1+gram) i had to piss like 10times in an hour
then i started shitting literal pure water. I know you didnt need to know this sorry
piss= getting rid of water
tbh i need some help too

i just started eating carbs again and going to the gym but I still pretty much piss all liquids I drink around 30m after I drink smth

I was thinking it may be some IR somehow so I started taking Berberine before my meals but nothing

any ideas?
curcumin is better than berberine

update: 5hours later
no change in facial bloat ; still subhuman

tommorrow no carbs high potassium and 800mg caffeine

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
i heard that high dose of vitamin C can help for bloat

not sure if cope tbh

We need a debloat sticky, this gets asked all the time.
megadose vit c
keto
potassium
drink more water
cortisolmin
sleepmaxx
diuretics

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, samm735 and Framletgod