Need urgent help

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
I believe looking way younger than my actual age is the only reason why I am not getting any female attention.I am 27 but look 16 with timid features,like Ralph macchio in karate kid.Is there any way I can improve on this?PS I can't grow proper facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Pic? You should be happy unless ure short

I believe looking way younger than my actual age is the only reason why I am not getting any female attention.I am 27 but look 16 with timid features,like Ralph macchio in karate kid.Is there any way I can improve on this?PS I can't grow proper facial hair.
You live in India man. You need to get on a 6 month long T cruise. Not even kidding. Test-E should be easy as hell to get from the pharmacies.

Indians are hairy as fuck and if can't grow beard hair as an Indian then you legit have low T.

Are you light skinned? Do you have some status in your social circle? Or a good job? Currywhores seem to care about status a lot, next to skin color.

Pic? You should be happy unless ure short
173cm but I have timid features no girl likes that
You live in India man. You need to get on a 6 month long T cruise. Not even kidding. Test-E should be easy as hell to get from the pharmacies.

Indians are hairy as fuck and if can't grow beard hair as an Indian then you legit have low T.I have fair skin and work as a programmer but I look like a fucking 16 year old. I am also pretty sure I'm extremely low T because I have very tiny wrists.
Bro I have lots of hair everywhere on my body except on my face.
Indians are hairy as fuck and if can't grow beard hair as an Indian then you legit have low T.I have fair skin and work as a programmer but I look like a fucking 16 year old. I am also pretty sure I'm extremely low T because I have very tiny wrists.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and RAITEIII
173cm but I have timid features no girl likes that

Bro I have lots of hair everywhere on my body except on my face.
ITcels generally have low T because of being sedentary. Get on Test.

One more thing - forget about Indian women and target the foid European backpackers. Especially the ones that visit Hampi, Goa, Mumbai, and Jaipur.

ITcels generally have low T because of being sedentary. Get on Test.

One more thing - forget about Indian women and target the foid European backpackers. Especially the ones that visit Hampi, Goa, Mumbai, and Jaipur.
It's just been 10 days since i join idk why I'm Low T my father has high T and my grandfather was a national swimmer record holder in armed forces in 1963.I don't think those European foids would want to do anything with a 16 year old looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: Slob