Needs to get peptides delivered at house without my father knowing it.

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
And also a mini-fridge to store them.

I've got the money to get a 3 months supply of GHRP-2, Hexarelin and Mod-GRF 1-29 at 300mcg ED, switching between GHRP-2 and Hexarelin.

Would really like to know if I can get at least 1inch from them, 2inches would be ideal for this timespan. (Actually 17.5yo)

Any of your guys know a way to get something delivered without your parents knowing it?

Most companies deliver them in discrete boxes, so unless your father goes through your mail you should be fine, in regards to storage, just put it in a supplement box and shove in back of fridge.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Slyfex8
Most companies deliver them in discrete boxes, so unless your father goes through your mail you should be fine, in regards to storage, just put it in a supplement box and shove in back of fridge.

That's a good idea about the supplement box

The problem is that I don't think it will fit in my mailbox.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Set up delivery tracking where you get texts that update you on the package's status.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Chadelite
That's a good idea about the supplement box

The problem is that I don't think it will fit in my mailbox.
It's usually delivered in a brown cardboard box. You can always get a PO box, but I'm unsure if someone your age is eligible to register for one.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8, turkproducer and Chadelite
OP get a PO box

tell your dad they;re supplements

maybe - create a decoy - idk get some fishes as a pet and get a mini fridge and say "i need to keep their water in there" and put a shitton inside

then put the peptides there

im gonna do this with my hgh im tryna make a decoy to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
It's usually delivered in a brown cardboard box. You can always get a PO box, but I'm unsure if someone your age is eligible to register for one.
have you used them??

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
in regards to storage, just put it in a supplement box and shove in back of fridge.
my parents would look inside straight away - ethnic parents don't care abt privacy unlike cuck whites

tbh it's a gud thing they care i could hide drugs inside that's bad

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
have you used them??
Yes I have had a PO box in the past, however, be careful with what you have sent there. You should be fine if you're purchasing domestically.

I have had my parents find used needles when I was roiding, thankfully they never brought it up to me. I assume they thought it was for my minoxidil :lul::lul:

• +1
Yes I have had a PO box in the past, however, be careful with what you have sent there. You should be fine if you're purchasing domestically.

I have had my parents find used needles when I was roiding, thankfully they never brought it up to me. I assume they thought it was for my minoxidil :lul::lul:
What did you use peptides for?

I use it for height. Don’t know if it’s cope or not

• +1
send it to a friends hous