Neetmaxxing is one of the best things for looksmaxxing.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Not the typical dole bludging type of neetmaxxing where u just ldar and think youre cool cuz you're too low iq/physically incompetent to hold a job.

But using the time u would have worked to looksmaxx everything possible.

I'm currently on $1400 a month (lol @ americancels praying for yang bucks)
Which is very livable and allows me to pursue my favourite hobby (becoming a mm)

While wagies slave away I'm pushing my tongue through my brain,
While wagies are getting up to work I have my myobrace in getting some sick rem sleep.

If u just convert even a fraction of the time u would spend working into looksmaxxing you would get far more results than what a paycheck can give (plus you're just gonna spend whatever extra money u have anyway)

The only legit moneymaxxing plan is if you're getting surgery,

-You're diet will be better as you are less stressed and have more time(not running into maccas to get something on the run)

-You're gymceling will be better as you have more time,aren't stressed,don't have fatigue from working a triple shift at your job as a janitor (promotion is coming soon for sure.)

-You will just look better from being well rested(most people have ridiculous bags under their eyes)

-you don't have to put up with normies and their bluepilled nonsense (which will affect u subconsciously)

Tldr Just lol if you're not squinting as hard as humanly possible whilst cashing government checks.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Bluepill, Bur_01 and 3 others
cope
you yourself said that you avoid human contact
good luck in the future

• +1
Reactions: carnage, Ropemaxing and kobecel
legit as always

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
Jfl you make more per month as a neet than I do from wagecucking.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel and jefferson
No neet money for balkancels

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Bluepill
I don't get it. How are you gonna hard-looksmax if you're a NEET? 1400 a month isn't much and surgeries cost like 10k

I'm missing something or am just too tired and am a retard currently. Explain OP pls
I said if you want surgery get a job.

Oh but don't you want to?
I have a lot of soft looksmaxxing to do first.eventually I will have to get a job temporarily to save for surgery.

How the fuck do you get 1400 $ a month?

Giga cope. Moneymaxxing enables surgeries, sexual tourism, grooming products, professional training, and status symbols. Plus it enhances your overall quality of life, freedom, security, social status, access to quality education/housing/healthcare, etc.

Giga cope. Moneymaxxing enables surgeries, sexual tourism, grooming products, professional training, and status symbols.
Surgeries sure,other things are cope like car and that type of shit,(there's no car for your face)

paying for hookers in a third world country is the definition of coping(decent cope but still a cope)

Plus the effort reward ratio for moneymaxxing is terrible,work your whole life just to get fucked by a chadlite bum.

Professional training?-like gym personal training? Just lol if that's what you meant.

Surgeries sure,other things are cope like car and that type of shit,(there's no car for your face)

paying for hookers in a third world country is the definition of coping(decent cope but still a cope)

Plus the effort reward ratio for moneymaxxing is terrible,work your whole life just to get fucked by a chadlite bum.

Professional training?-like gym personal training? Just lol if that's what you meant.
Also professional speech training and cognitive behavioral therapy, which are important for mentalcels

But I'm ok with working 60-80 hrs a week for a nice $120k+ salary, I have nothing else better to do with my time tbh. And if I work that much I will use my free time very productively as well, I will just read, sleep, workout, and have sex. No video games, TV, or other plebeian copes.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
Bruce Wayne could become Batman only because inheritancebuxx lmao

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Also professional speech training and cognitive behavioral therapy, which are important for mentalcels

But I'm ok with working 60-80 hrs a week for a nice $120k+ salary, I have nothing else better to do with my time tbh. And if I work that much I will use my free time very productively as well, I will just read, sleep, workout, and have sex. No video games, TV, or other plebeian copes.
Work 80 + 40hrs (minumum) sleep that leaves u with 48 hrs a week to do things.
:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:
U literally wake up,work,sleep,wake up.