Negativity and ascension

N

Norwooder

Master
I just realised, we all say we are blackpilled and high iq
But if we were actually high iq, wouldn't we realise that the negativity we feel towards the world and the sadness and lack of hope that we project through this website is just a reflection of how the world has treated us due to the genetics and face we have been born with? and thus, we should just ignore all negative thoughts as they are just a by-product of our treatment from the world, so we should just direct all our focus on ascending which will allow us to see a more positive and motivational reality once we have ascended?
Tldr-> Writing sadcunt posts on this forum like I have done previously is stupid becuase it shows that you take things personally, but the blackpill inherintly states that you shouldn't take rejection personally due to genetic determinism and the nature of how losers of the blackpill are treated due to things out of their control...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, poplo, Warlow and 3 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, PYT and Deleted member 4430
Blub

Yea, nothing I can do about it tho

I mean yes. To strip away all emotion and to be a pure pragmatist would be ideal. We are human though we fall into traps. If we could all be like this most of the world problems would go away. Also not everyone is high IQ. I believe being shunned by society and looking for answers is how people find this place. Just another cope.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Idk, emotions exist for a reason. Like rejection hurts from an evolutionary standpoint bc it’s a threat if you can’t survive without the tribe. You have to listen to them and figure out what to do with them. Also if you turn off all the Emotions you’ll basically be soulless

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Norwooder
"we" who nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv