neotenous features = death sentence

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
if u look younger than ur actual age then its over for u. no girl finds this attractive other than mentally ill jail baits that also happen to like plastic kpop singers

if u look younger than ur actual age then its over for u. no girl finds this attractive other than mentally ill jail baits that also happen to like plastic kpop singers
so if I'm 27 and look 23 it's bad?
don't think so boyo

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, AspiringChad, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
If you‘re 20+ it becomes a good thing

If you‘re 20+ it becomes a good thing
its not worth the trade off, shitty adolescence for maybe slightly good adulthood, ur life is already over at that point anyway

its not worth the trade off, shitty adolescence for maybe slightly good adulthood, ur life is already over at that point anyway
What are you talking about again.. Dude, you‘ve to understand not everyone is 5‘2 and looks like a child with zero sex appeal. Stop these cope threads

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
What are you talking about again. Dude, you‘ve to understand not everyone is 5‘2 and looks like a child with zero sex appeal. Stop these cope threads
neoteny is the opposite of sex appeal

r u rly 5 2

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Nah, you need a mix of neotenous and masculine features. Ogres look ugly af and only feminine features makes you look like a pussy as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
doesnt matter what your phenotype is as long as you are attractive

• +1
Reactions: SW01
Ive only read the OP and forgot about the title my bad there

I think knajid could get laid at some places
sure but it's not like looking extremely young is a good feature.
it just works with knajjd because his facial feature are good.

kek btw I just remembered about this guy who is 25yo and looks like 12 cause some shit disease... (the video is in Polish but just look at his fucking face)
that's what being fucked for good means

he can't even live a normal life cause everywhere he goes no one believes him he's adult and they want to call parents or police xd
and everyone thinks his ID is fake etc

Last edited:
Nah, you need a mix of neotenous and masculine features. Ogres look ugly af and only feminine features makes you look like a pussy as well

Exactly. Ideally you want neotenous superficial features (skin, nose, lips, eyes) and robust bone structure (lower third and browridge). Facial hair helps too.

In my opinion it’s best to be good looking and keep a typical post pubescent appearance(18-22) look. Being 20 and looking 26 is terrible just imagine yourself at 26. Being 23 and looking 16 isn’t good either, you’ll be considered a effeminate child and a lesser man during the best years of your life. But at the end of the day good looks wether neotenous or not are the supreme winner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
you will always look better to look like 20+years old at any age

kek btw I just remembered about this guy who is 25yo and looks like 12 cause some shit disease... (the video is in Polish but just look at his fucking face)
that's what being fucked for good means

he can't even live a normal life cause everywhere he goes no one believes him he's adult and they want to call parents or police xd
and everyone thinks his ID is fake etc

thats me