Neurotransmitters MAXXING (curing depression and resetoring brain)

An NTmaxxing theory without evidence is like a looksmaxxing theory without pics.

Jfl if you think depression is caused by the actual receptors. It's a gut issue. Not a brain issue. 90% of serotonin and dopamine is made in the gut by the gut microbiome. Depression and anxiety aren't mental illnesses, they're the symptoms of an abnormal gut flora and a damaged gut.
Think this is true tbh.
Ok folks, tell you another secret, I don't care about bashing on this one, I know you won't believe me. But I DO WORK on this technologies and aging is my domain of study (I work here for 2 months only thou, but I know few things these people are talking about in the company ) , ok here you go :

Coffee destroys your skin and also ages your hair with ages. Now, keep drinking coffee :)
Coffee or caffeine bitch?

Try my regimen. It cannot hurt.

Come back after 1 month or 2 months with feedback here please, also don t consume alcohol or drugs in this time, do exactly what I said 1 time per week.

All the best

Try my regimen. It cannot hurt.

Come back after 1 month or 2 months with feedback here please, also don t consume alcohol or drugs in this time, do exactly what I said 1 time per week.

All the best
Thanks for the advice, I will try it out but I have some questions. Green teas are brewed differently and for different durations. Gyokuro is the best imo, how would you recommend I brew it?

How is an overdose supposed to feel? I overdose on Gyokuro practically every day (when I can afford it) and I FEEL AMAZING but the effects get weaker everyday. Is that the reason you suggest only to overdose once per week?

Out of curiosity, could explain your reasoning as to why the steps work? I take green tea and tumeric anyway so I'm already aware of there benefits :)

THANKS AGAIN!
I'm taking like 1000-1500mg of the Nicotinic Acid form :feelsahh:
THANKS, I will try this :O
@MentalCel and @GeorgeMathew both make sense. Personality can really be altered if you alter your gut. There is a proven link between the gut and brain. Certain microbes are needed for producing GABA and dopamine too. And as most people know, 90%+ of serotonin is in the gut. Serotonin and Dopamine are probably the 2 most important things for depression. Serotonin for being able to tolerate stress and Dopamine for motivation. Funny how foods involved in the carnivore diet are the foods highest in Tryptophan, a Serotonin precursor. Diet alterations can and do promote positive gut flora, but the carnivore diet also aids in Serotoninergic processes. It's gonna be too complex to get into every nuance concerning brain health. GABA is more to do with anxiety/lack there-of.

It's really weird but the gut microbes involved in creating actual Serotonin may actually need to be the ones you'd ought to keep a lower balance of. These include: Candida, Streptococcus, Escherichia and Enterococcus. It is VERY VERY difficult to actually become unable to make enough serotonin in the gut, the difficulties with Serotonin lies in the brain syntheses processes, which Niacin (Vitamin B3) and foods high in Typtophan can aid in. The microbes you want a high concentration of in your gut are the ones involved in making GABA: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium; and Dopamine: Bacillus and Serratia. If you have a higher concentration of the Serotonin producing microbes, it's just a foregone benefit since you really don't need a lot of them, since Serotonin production is very easy whilst the actual synthesis is incredibly complex. SSRIs are made to sound simple. Doctors say: They prevent the synapses in the neurons from reuptaking Serotonin, leaving your brain with more circulating Serotonin. That's a simple explanation which may be true, but it's not a cast-iron answer as to why it should cure your depression. On the flipside, SSREs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancers) like Tianeptine, which is a Tricyclic Antidepressant, is noticeably more helpful for feelings of depression than SSRIs, even though both do the entirely opposite thing.

So, optimizing gut-flora can change a lot of things. And the brain processes involved with Dopamine and GABA are a lot simpler, studied and understood; while the Serotoninergic processes are still cloudy despite what we're being told by professionals. So if Serotonin is easy to make, not needed in abundance since we're concerned about it's function in our brain rather than producing too much only to not be used in the brain and stay around in the gut, it's better to focus on producing more GABA and Dopamine as a sort of wise opportunity cost, as we are more sure that all the GABA and Dopamine will reach the brain, and hopefully be synthesized efficiently.

About the green tea and curcumin. They're both unique anti-oxidants. Firstly, anti-oxidants can help people with depression induced by under-methylation. All anti-oxidants are electron donors and help form more methyl groups for our body to use. And fortunately, drugs/(vitamins), Niacin(B3) particularly is one of the only known compounds to aid in brain Serotonin synthesis, and it consumes a lot of methyl groups. Curcumin also has some interesting properties that increases BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor). The green tea contains a very powerful anti-oxidant called Epigallocatechin Gallate, which is a form of Gallic Acid. Not only is it an electron donor which helps create more methyl groups; it also can promote mitochondrial biogenesis and neurogenesis (creation of new brain cells) through the deacetylated PGC1 alpha pathway.

View attachment 126233

Niacin is one of the only things proven to help metabolize Serotonin in the brain. But if you take too much Niacin you'll eat up your methyl groups. MSM+Niacin is a powerful combo, along with consumption of polyphenols or anything that can work as an electron donor.

I think understanding the process of mitochondrial biogenesis through PGC1a offers a huge help when it comes to looksmaxing.
You seem very self-aware and insightful. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Do you reccomend any foods or lifestyle changes in particular for a healthy gut transformation?

I already feel I have produce too much serotonin. I love meat and coincidently high typtophan foods, but I get extremely sleepy after I eat. When i don't eat I'm blasting with dopamine. Your diagnosis? ;)

THANKS AGAIN :)

Last edited:
My depression is made by the hypergamous dating market, and the fact that i have a recessed lower third. My body and hormones are telling me everyday: „you need to reproduce with these sexy foids that youre attracted to“. But my shit genetics are stopping me. Simply because my mother choose the wrong dad.
Any supplement maxxig would not cause the root of all evil.

@MentalCel and @GeorgeMathew both make sense. Personality can really be altered if you alter your gut. There is a proven link between the gut and brain. Certain microbes are needed for producing GABA and dopamine too. And as most people know, 90%+ of serotonin is in the gut. Serotonin and Dopamine are probably the 2 most important things for depression. Serotonin for being able to tolerate stress and Dopamine for motivation. Funny how foods involved in the carnivore diet are the foods highest in Tryptophan, a Serotonin precursor. Diet alterations can and do promote positive gut flora, but the carnivore diet also aids in Serotoninergic processes. It's gonna be too complex to get into every nuance concerning brain health. GABA is more to do with anxiety/lack there-of.

It's really weird but the gut microbes involved in creating actual Serotonin may actually need to be the ones you'd ought to keep a lower balance of. These include: Candida, Streptococcus, Escherichia and Enterococcus. It is VERY VERY difficult to actually become unable to make enough serotonin in the gut, the difficulties with Serotonin lies in the brain syntheses processes, which Niacin (Vitamin B3) and foods high in Typtophan can aid in. The microbes you want a high concentration of in your gut are the ones involved in making GABA: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium; and Dopamine: Bacillus and Serratia. If you have a higher concentration of the Serotonin producing microbes, it's just a foregone benefit since you really don't need a lot of them, since Serotonin production is very easy whilst the actual synthesis is incredibly complex. SSRIs are made to sound simple. Doctors say: They prevent the synapses in the neurons from reuptaking Serotonin, leaving your brain with more circulating Serotonin. That's a simple explanation which may be true, but it's not a cast-iron answer as to why it should cure your depression. On the flipside, SSREs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancers) like Tianeptine, which is a Tricyclic Antidepressant, is noticeably more helpful for feelings of depression than SSRIs, even though both do the entirely opposite thing.

So, optimizing gut-flora can change a lot of things. And the brain processes involved with Dopamine and GABA are a lot simpler, studied and understood; while the Serotoninergic processes are still cloudy despite what we're being told by professionals. So if Serotonin is easy to make, not needed in abundance since we're concerned about it's function in our brain rather than producing too much only to not be used in the brain and stay around in the gut, it's better to focus on producing more GABA and Dopamine as a sort of wise opportunity cost, as we are more sure that all the GABA and Dopamine will reach the brain, and hopefully be synthesized efficiently.

About the green tea and curcumin. They're both unique anti-oxidants. Firstly, anti-oxidants can help people with depression induced by under-methylation. All anti-oxidants are electron donors and help form more methyl groups for our body to use. And fortunately, drugs/(vitamins), Niacin(B3) particularly is one of the only known compounds to aid in brain Serotonin synthesis, and it consumes a lot of methyl groups. Curcumin also has some interesting properties that increases BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor). The green tea contains a very powerful anti-oxidant called Epigallocatechin Gallate, which is a form of Gallic Acid. Not only is it an electron donor which helps create more methyl groups; it also can promote mitochondrial biogenesis and neurogenesis (creation of new brain cells) through the deacetylated PGC1 alpha pathway.

View attachment 126233

Niacin is one of the only things proven to help metabolize Serotonin in the brain. But if you take too much Niacin you'll eat up your methyl groups. MSM+Niacin is a powerful combo, along with consumption of polyphenols or anything that can work as an electron donor.

I think understanding the process of mitochondrial biogenesis through PGC1a offers a huge help when it comes to looksmaxing.
Serotonin doesnt cross the BBB, so that produced in the gut will not get in the brain. The gut serotonin and the brain serotonin have distinct functions.

Why are people here talking about gut biome lmao. This is the biggest bs I have read today.

I am depressed because I was bullied and rejected by my peers aswell as my parents throughout my youth. How did this shit affect my gut? It doesn't.

Depression is in the brain where your traumatic memories are and the detrimental effects they have on your brain development.

There are literally dozens of studies that show that the brains of depressed people work different, see:

Our results are consistent with previous findings of structural abnormalities of amygdala and hippocampus in subjects with recent-onset major depression. It may be suggested that the size of the amygdala is enlarged in the first years of the disorder, and may decrease with prolonged disorder duration.

and a dozen others that are 1 google search away.

View attachment 126233

Very underrated post by @x30001. Niacin is synthesized via the kynurenine pathway (KP). If someone is diagnosed with depression, the shunt of tryptophan from serotonin synthesis to kynurenine formation is responsible for this resulting in an unbalanced KP. If dosed correctly, niacin can fix this. Higher levels of tryptophan in the hippocampus and midbrain promote neurogenesis and improvement of anxiety.

I just started Niacin a few days ago and I have noticed that I am more calm and levelheaded, something that Ashwagandha KSM-66 and L-Theanine failed to do. Niacin might be one of the best looksmaxxing/lifemaxxing supplements out there, not only for the psychological benefits but also because of the flush that gives your skin a reddish, glowing tint which is ideal to use before going on a date with your oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Rochefort6
Serotonin doesnt cross the BBB

I remember reading that serotonin can be transported from the blood into brain endothelial cells via SERT, but I might be mistaken.

I want to share this secret with you guys, I know lots of secrets that most of you don't, I've been called a troll for many times around here, but I am not a troll.

This time for example I'll share with you a very rare secret, I do this because, well, let's say to prove I'm not a troll.

So most of you don't know that your brains are rewired to faulty patterns, by the things you've done in the last years, most of you are in severe depression and don't even know it because you cannot measure neurotransmitters levels and status, take a listen :

1. Overdose green tea 1 day per week. Take like, a full bowl of green tea and after boiling it drink it
2. Next day in the morning take turmeric powder, then take again at mid-day and at night, be it 1-2 spoons
3. Don't drink coffee at all

Do this for 1-2 months and your brain will slowly recover for what you've done. Listen, the effects will not start after 1-2 months but after 1-2 days. You will see again how it is to have a normal neurotransmitter function, because 80% of planet doesn't in this moment.

You will no longer need drugs and antidepressants. have fun
I JUST WATCHED ADAPTOGENS VIDEO, AND SAW THIS THREAT, WHAT A DEJA VU

Simply because my mother choose the wrong dad.

Bullshit. Retarded. And cowardly + irresponsible for your life.

Your dad has nothing to do with you. My dad is 2,02 m and I am short. Because of stress during teen days. I know guys who look like their grand grand parents and not like their parents, it depends what your DNA will pick from your family pool . Stop blaming your dad. Also stop blaming your looks on your slay count if your personality sounds like shit. I refused a 1,95 model and I am around 1,70, and I am not rich. It's all an alpha mindset that can give you ANYTHING if you can work out those alpha skills. And I'm not trolling around.
2. Mineral Deficiency: The tannins in green tea can bind minerals like iron, reducing their absorption in the blood and hence, leading to a deficiency. However, this effect of green tea can be reduced by squeezing just a bit of lemon in your cup of green tea.

oi fuck off mate, is that even an article ? DEHYDRATION . LOL

Incredible side effects, I can die from chocolate too.
I JUST WATCHED ADAPTOGENS VIDEO, AND SAW THIS THREAT, WHAT A DEJA VU

link please.

So far no testimonial yet ? no one tried ?

L.E. : EVEN SO, LOWERING IRON IS what many crave to do regarding reversing aging, but I won't post here why and how. So This made me go overdose green tea as hell, lol. I plan on remaining like this looking forever. I love this !

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Pretty rude? I’m actually doing what you suggested...

can you answer my questions?
Thanks for the advice, I will try it out but I have some questions. Green teas are brewed differently and for different durations. Gyokuro is the best imo, how would you recommend I brew it?

How is an overdose supposed to feel? I overdose on Gyokuro practically every day (when I can afford it) and I FEEL AMAZING but the effects get weaker everyday. Is that the reason you suggest only to overdose once per week?

Out of curiosity, could explain your reasoning as to why the steps work? I take green tea and tumeric anyway so I'm already aware of there benefits :)

THANKS AGAIN!

You could have all the positive neurotransmitters in the world and still be depressed because you’re a 40 year old 5’4 balding low T facial development soy consumer.
well most here arent, most incels I know are average guys who have the emotional strength of a 12 yo girl
"I work in the domain" JFL at this retarded troll. If you worked in the domain you'd know this. Thousands of studies done on this proving me right. I literally have first hand experience on this on top of that.

what is your solution?
med diet?

Very underrated post by @x30001. Niacin is synthesized via the kynurenine pathway (KP). If someone is diagnosed with depression, the shunt of tryptophan from serotonin synthesis to kynurenine formation is responsible for this resulting in an unbalanced KP. If dosed correctly, niacin can fix this. Higher levels of tryptophan in the hippocampus and midbrain promote neurogenesis and improvement of anxiety.

I just started Niacin a few days ago and I have noticed that I am more calm and levelheaded, something that Ashwagandha KSM-66 and L-Theanine failed to do. Niacin might be one of the best looksmaxxing/lifemaxxing supplements out there, not only for the psychological benefits but also because of the flush that gives your skin a reddish, glowing tint which is ideal to use before going on a date with your oneitis.
I think I recall reading something about Niacin being beneficial for hair loss too. Gonna get some for sure.

I did not post any theory, I won't ,because I work in a pharmaceutical industry based on new-tech.

What do you mean, what is your issue ?
Let's do this, all I posted above is natural, no risk.

Do the regimen and post here your results, you will be amazed on my words.
"I work at a pharma company". also "everything that is natural is safe hurr durr". cyanide is natural, does that make it safe?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Don`t compare cyanide with green tea, anything in the world is harmful, even too much oxigen, so why post here such links

This green tea (From my experience matcha) legit can prevent psychosis and balance out GABA production.
This helped me out of a temporary depression after smoking a ton of weed for 5 days straight. My Acetylcholine went crazy, etc. (Cannabis brings new acetyl receptors, and there is a connection between this and risk of depression)
It is very legit and you should try it out!

btw: Neurotransmitter balance is key (Biohacking my brain also fucked me up, partly)

• +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
This green tea (From my experience matcha) legit can prevent psychosis and balance out GABA production.
This helped me out of a temporary depression after smoking a ton of weed for 5 days straight. My Acetylcholine went crazy, etc. (Cannabis brings new acetyl receptors, and there is a connection between this and risk of depression)

btw: Neurotransmitter balance is key (Biohacking my brain also fucked me up, partly)
Did you do this experiment? Unfortunately, @GeorgeMathew won't answer any questions which make me doubt the legitimacy of his claims, but I'm trying it regardless.

View attachment 126233

I understood some of those words

Lmao turmeric and green tea fuckinf lol at these sage wise village senior granny Gandalf tier snake cum cures cancer tier legitimacy what're u gonna do next boyo rub olive oil on my stomach like my mom used to do?

• JFL
Reactions: Rochefort6
Lmao turmeric and green tea fuckinf lol at these sage wise village senior granny Gandalf tier snake cum cures cancer tier legitimacy what're u gonna do next boyo rub olive oil on my stomach like my mom used to do?

Yeah I`m gonna rub your mom around my stomach like we used to` do` .

Anyway, I`ll answer to any question, I guess those who try and get healed don't really care of posting back ;) it happens a lot

Anyway, I`ll answer to any question, I guess those who try and get healed don't really care of posting back ;) it happens a lot
Insane tier comeback im shivering

Why would I consume toxic plants to try to cure depression when I already cured it with my diet lol.
I have already heard about this in some other place, did you make a thread? If not make a gutmaxxing thread please.

I already asked you questions and no answers yet.

THANKS AGAIN!

THANKS, I will try this :O

You seem very self-aware and insightful. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Do you reccomend any foods or lifestyle changes in particular for a healthy gut transformation?

I already feel I have produce too much serotonin. I love meat and coincidently high typtophan foods, but I get extremely sleepy after I eat. When i don't eat I'm blasting with dopamine. Your diagnosis? ;)

THANKS AGAIN :)

Did I say overdose daily ? No.

Then why you ask silly questions? It s obv that your receptors became used to it.

Take 1 month break than start MY schedule.

Switch between green tea types one time in 2 months.

Why green tea and turmeric work? Well because of the synergy between them. I won t explain that one, it s a secret. Cheers

Did I say overdose daily ? No.

Then why you ask silly questions? It s obv that your receptors became used to it.

Take 1 month break than start MY schedule.

Switch between green tea types one time in 2 months.

Why green tea and turmeric work? Well because of the synergy between them. I won t explain that one, it s a secret. Cheers
Im not trying to give you shit, and appreciate you sharing your wisdom despite getting it from other users!

I didn’t say you did say to overdose daily? Also, real science is important to back up your claims, but seeing as the risk factor is low, I’m still trying it.

LAST QUESTIONS: How does an overdose feel to you and what has your results been like with this routine?

THANKS for answering my questions. I’ll try it regardless and report back 🙂
I want to share this secret with you guys, I know lots of secrets that most of you don't, I've been called a troll for many times around here, but I am not a troll.

This time for example I'll share with you a very rare secret, I do this because, well, let's say to prove I'm not a troll.

So most of you don't know that your brains are rewired to faulty patterns, by the things you've done in the last years, most of you are in severe depression and don't even know it because you cannot measure neurotransmitters levels and status, take a listen :

1. Overdose green tea 1 day per week. Take like, a full bowl of green tea and after boiling it drink it
2. Next day in the morning take turmeric powder, then take again at mid-day and at night, be it 1-2 spoons
3. Don't drink coffee at all

Do this for 1-2 months and your brain will slowly recover for what you've done. Listen, the effects will not start after 1-2 months but after 1-2 days. You will see again how it is to have a normal neurotransmitter function, because 80% of planet doesn't in this moment.

You will no longer need drugs and antidepressants. have fun
PS: turmeric powder from supermarkets are processed. Do you recommend getting those or making my own powder?

Last edited:
Im not trying to give you shit, and appreciate you sharing your wisdom despite getting it from other users!

I didn’t say you did say to overdose daily? Also, real science is important to back up your claims, but seeing as the risk factor is low, I’m still trying it.

LAST QUESTIONS: How does an overdose feel to you and what has your results been like with this routine?

THANKS for answering my questions. I’ll try it regardless and report back 🙂

PS: turmeric powder from supermarkets are processed. Do you recommend getting those or making my own powder?

In my country we don't have such think like processed powder, but pure turmeric powder, search for that, you should find one at herb pharmacy or how is it called in your country. Or on the internet.

Anyway even in processed form i doubt that there is much difference. Just don't overdose daily on green tea, take as I said only those days.

Come back in a month and report in! please

cheers

In my country we don't have such think like processed powder, but pure turmeric powder, search for that, you should find one at herb pharmacy or how is it called in your country. Or on the internet.

Anyway even in processed form i doubt that there is much difference. Just don't overdose daily on green tea, take as I said only those days.

Come back in a month and report in! please

cheers
I will! I’ll need to get the money to buy gyokuro tea so I’ll probably report in January! Thanks for the information 🙏🏻

Btw I talked to user on lookstheory who directed me here (Playboypuertorican) who said it worked for him!

• Love it
I`m very happy I could help these people,,

Sooner or later I`ll start making my own product medicine brand.

Cheers

I`m very happy I could help these people,,

Sooner or later I`ll start making my own product medicine brand.

Cheers
Great bro! You should!

May I ask how you have changed as a result of this regime?

Thanks!

Have you tried this regime bro?

What regime ? guy got into depression from weed :)

And got out of with with green tea.

I'm against THC.

The psychosis part is not quite true ! It can get you near such states if you do have the genes and overdose each day.
Like coffee too

What regime ? guy got into depression from weed :)

And got out of with with green tea.

I'm against THC.

The psychosis part is not quite true ! It can get you near such states if you do have the genes and overdose each day.
Like coffee too
Sorry bro, I meant how has what you suggested changed YOU?

How have you changed [from overdosing on green tea and taking turmeric the day after once a week] ?

Explain thousands of people curing their depression and other "mental illness" by healing their gut with carnivore diet? Peoples diets nowadays sre so fucking shit their guts are completely destroyed by their fucking 20's

Correct. But depression is very broad and is multifactorial. It (and many other mental illnesses) are indeed related to diet and can be reversed by removing toxic modern foods (Autism has been reversed in children by using Dr Natasha Campbell's GAPS diet - essentially carnivore + fermented vegetables - very anthropologically sound).

But on the other hand there is no doubt that many people fall into depression due to issues like money problems, losing a loved one, long term unemployment etc. And no diet can help there, depression can't be addressed without fixing the core life issues.

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
But on the other hand there is no doubt that many people fall into depression due to issues like money problems, losing a loved one, long term unemployment etc. And no diet can help there, depression can't be addressed without fixing the core life issues.
Yes agreed.

Alright, I'm gonna do this to cure my autistic ass. Gonna hop on the carnivore diet, minus dairy, as well to gutmicrobiomemax.

lol Why is Gyokuro the best? Leaves are better than matcha? @GeorgeMathew

For me it is because i believe it has the highest theanine out of all green teas. But which ever is best for this protocol, I wish @GeorgeMathew was more specific with his protocol but fuck it, I’ll try whatever follows what he said so far (and maybe that is the point he is trying to make by not answering all my questions). Sometimes it’s better to just do.

Alright, I'm gonna do this to cure my autistic ass. Gonna hop on the carnivore diet, minus dairy, as well to gutmicrobiomemax.

All of them are ok, if they come from a decent untoxic/unpolluted source, as there were reports of toxic green tea around many countries. Watch out for that ! get some quality stuff, find the real good tea.

But the potency differs, in any case is a win win situation as when the brain neurotransmitters get used to a form of green tea, you can switch to other, and brain will take the same ' high ' again or let's say, effect . cheers

How it changed me ? it helped me get out of the swamp called depression , as we know when you feel better, it's easier to get out of it !

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Overdosed tea on Saturday and took turmeric Sunday. Felt high on life and was a social GOD! Kinda like I was manic. Its like I was on mild amphetamines and benzos lol, Gyokuro tea is the shit. I can't wait to do it next weekend!

Its Tuesday today and I can't feel much of a difference. I do have more fun going outside but hard to tell if that was a result of this protocol.

Will report back next week ;)

• +1

I will try it.
Questions:
So I am supposed to drink a lot of tea on one day and on the next day I am not allowed to drink any tea?
I read that that tumeric needs to be taken with black pepper to work?

Last edited:
Correct. But depression is very broad and is multifactorial. It (and many other mental illnesses) are indeed related to diet and can be reversed by removing toxic modern foods (Autism has been reversed in children by using Dr Natasha Campbell's GAPS diet - essentially carnivore + fermented vegetables - very anthropologically sound).

That's situational depression which is normal, but some people are depressed now matter how good their life is going due to neurotransmitter issues.

Pepper increases turmeric absorbtion as I recall,but I wouldn't do that because it's enough for tea + turmeric,
but if you wanna do that.. well, I don't know, up to you

How much do you take bro?

How much do you take bro?
1000-1500mg of the nicotinic acid version, but I don't take it daily. Timing is key which is what @x30001 was alluding to in his previous post.

Quitting easy dopamine sources. Forums, games, mindless surfing, youtube, tv, social media. Moderation if you can control.