Neurotransmitters MAXXING (curing depression and resetoring brain)

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
I want to share this secret with you guys, I know lots of secrets that most of you don't, I've been called a troll for many times around here, but I am not a troll.

This time for example I'll share with you a very rare secret, I do this because, well, let's say to prove I'm not a troll.

So most of you don't know that your brains are rewired to faulty patterns, by the things you've done in the last years, most of you are in severe depression and don't even know it because you cannot measure neurotransmitters levels and status, take a listen :

1. Overdose green tea 1 day per week. Take like, a full bowl of green tea and after boiling it drink it
2. Next day in the morning take turmeric powder, then take again at mid-day and at night, be it 1-2 spoons
3. Don't drink coffee at all

Do this for 1-2 months and your brain will slowly recover for what you've done. Listen, the effects will not start after 1-2 months but after 1-2 days. You will see again how it is to have a normal neurotransmitter function, because 80% of planet doesn't in this moment.

You will no longer need drugs and antidepressants. have fun

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss, AscendingHero, Gaia262 and 14 others
On what do you base your theory on

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2729, Copeful and 17 others
dont give me hope bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Schönling, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
Is this another @x30001 high iq jew stuff?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f, IWantToMax, RAITEIII and 1 other person
On what do you base your theory on

I did not post any theory, I won't ,because I work in a pharmaceutical industry based on new-tech.
dont give me hope bro

What do you mean, what is your issue ?
Let's do this, all I posted above is natural, no risk.

Do the regimen and post here your results, you will be amazed on my words.

Jfl if you think depression is caused by the actual receptors. It's a gut issue. Not a brain issue. 90% of serotonin and dopamine is made in the gut by the gut microbiome. Depression and anxiety aren't mental illnesses, they're the symptoms of an abnormal gut flora and a damaged gut.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400, LowInhibIncel and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6400, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
You could have all the positive neurotransmitters in the world and still be depressed because you’re a 40 year old 5’4 balding low T facial development soy consumer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 3679, n33tf1f and 8 others
I don't think, I know, I work in the domain.

Keep coping with that shitodd theory, depression is in the brain and most of the time is caused by MENTALITY. Most of the times by brain rewiring, most of the times by drugs, and yes sometimes it can be caused by drugs that kill that gut bacteria, but that case is very rare.
You could have all the positive neurotransmitters in the world and still be depressed because you’re a 40 year old 5’4 balding low T facial development soy consumer.

No it doesn't work like that. Look. When your neurotransmitters start to work faulty (like shit) you will not function normally, your mentality might be 'sad' but you will feel different. It's up to you if you will bring them down again and again or not, but what I offered, helps to be again in normal function

I don't think, I know, I work in the domain.

Keep coping with that shitodd theory, depression is in the brain and most of the time is caused by MENTALITY. Most of the times by brain rewiring, most of the times by drugs, and yes sometimes it can be caused by drugs that kill that gut bacteria, but that case is very rare.

No it doesn't work like that. Look. When your neurotransmitters start to work faulty (like shit) you will not function normally, your mentality might be 'sad' but you will feel different. It's up to you if you will bring them down again and again or not, but what I offered, helps to be again in normal function
"I work in the domain" JFL at this retarded troll. If you worked in the domain you'd know this. Thousands of studies done on this proving me right. I literally have first hand experience on this on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, n33tf1f and 1 other person
Green tea and turmeric are just a ton of antioxidants. Green tea also has theanine caffeine but those benefits can be achieved from a pill & coffee. Low IQ thread just have a healthy diet and you will get 10x better results.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PenileFacialSurgery, n33tf1f and 3 others
"I work in the domain" JFL at this retarded troll. If you worked in the domain you'd know this. Thousands of studies done on this proving me right. I literally have first hand experience on this on top of that.

Believe what you want, I can post studies saying anything, because in this era you find anything over the internet. I am not here to convince you that depression is in the brain, it is. The "gut" phenomena is very rare, mostly caused by antibiotics. Real depression is causing by mentality most of the times, yep, that means YOU are in charge. Other times it is caused by rewiring and rewiring is too complex to explain it here
Green tea and turmeric are just a ton of antioxidants. Green tea also has theanine caffeine but those benefits can be achieved from a pill & coffee. Low IQ thread just have a healthy diet and you will get 10x better results.

Ok.

You know what, keep posting the skeptical shit because this is all I see from you guys, I won't respond to further insults and random stupid idiots posting here about something I WORK on.

Let's see who dares to try the regimen, post here your results and then you will see who was right

• +1
Reactions: Bishop
Believe what you want, I can post studies saying anything, because in this era you find anything over the internet. I am not here to convince you that depression is in the brain, it is. The "gut" phenomena is very rare, mostly caused by antibiotics. Real depression is causing by mentality most of the times, yep, that means YOU are in charge. Other times it is caused by rewiring and rewiring is too complex to explain it here

Ok.

You know what, keep posting the skeptical shit because this is all I see from you guys, I won't respond to further insults and random stupid idiots posting here about something I WORK on.

Let's see who dares to try the regimen, post here your results and then you will see who was right
Explain thousands of people curing their depression and other "mental illness" by healing their gut with carnivore diet? Peoples diets nowadays sre so fucking shit their guts are completely destroyed by their fucking 20's

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, kalefartbomb and 1 other person
Explain thousands of people curing their depression and other "mental illness" by healing their gut with carnivore diet? Peoples diets nowadays sre so fucking shit their guts are completely destroyed by their fucking 20's

You don't understand how 'depression ' works, trust me, but no, believe it as you want, you are right, ok ? :) don't try what I said please, it's all nonsense ;)

You don't understand how 'depression ' works, trust me, but no, believe it as you want, you are right, ok ? :) don't try what I said please, it's all nonsense ;)
Why would I consume toxic plants to try to cure depression when I already cured it with my diet lol.

Don't have the time to write a 200,000 word response right now

This might be legit.
All chads i know irl drink nothing but green tea

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2581 and janoycresva
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, Mayorga and 1 other person
I’ll give it a go. Can OP be more specific about dosages and products

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6 and GeorgeMathew
I want to share this secret with you guys, I know lots of secrets that most of you don't, I've been called a troll for many times around here, but I am not a troll.

This time for example I'll share with you a very rare secret, I do this because, well, let's say to prove I'm not a troll.

So most of you don't know that your brains are rewired to faulty patterns, by the things you've done in the last years, most of you are in severe depression and don't even know it because you cannot measure neurotransmitters levels and status, take a listen :

1. Overdose green tea 1 day per week. Take like, a full bowl of green tea and after boiling it drink it
2. Next day in the morning take turmeric powder, then take again at mid-day and at night, be it 1-2 spoons

Do this for 1-2 months and your brain will slowly recover for what you've done. Listen, the effects will not start after 1-2 months but after 1-2 days. You will see again how it is to have a normal neurotransmitter function, because 80% of planet doesn't in this moment.

You will no longer need drugs and antidepressants. have fun
yet you call collagen cope

What did you honestly expect op? What you say might be 1000% right but you can't expect anyone to believe you or even take you serious without at least providing more info than "just" what to do.
In 2k19 people want information, the more the better. The less information you give them the less they'll believe you. Also don't forget almost everyone reading this thread is probably depressed so you can't really blame them for not believing in a solution, can you?

Edit: Heck, the whole forum is probably depressed lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, RecessedPrettyboy, IWantToMax and 4 others
ashwagandha valerian root turmeric holy trinity

WTF IS A FULL BOWL? DO YOU SPEAK IN GRAMS MOTHERFUCKER? GIVE THE MOTHERFUCKING CORRECT DOSAGES.

AND ONE LAST THING, HOW DO YOU KNOW I NEED 1 FULL BOWL TO OVERDOSE AND NOT 3? HOW DO I KNOW I'M OVERDOSED ON GREEN TEA? DO I BECOME THE FUCKING HULK?

JESUS CHRIST I CAN CLEARLY SEE YOU "WORK IN THE DOMAIN"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, teenagepisces, Deleted member 6475 and 5 others
I ll post later dosages i m at work atm

I drink decaffeinated green tea instead of coffee now, its great.

No FAP and cardio is also legit for brain maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Ok, back from work.

1. Don't drink decaffeinated, that's just wrong. Keep the natural in natural. It has low caffeine anyways. No fap does nothing.

On topic :

Dosage :

In my country you can find green tea measurable by grams, not by packages or something. Just boil let's say a full fist of leaves (it's how you can find the best green tea, dried leaves) for 5 - 6 mins, a full fist would be as much as you can grasp with one hand. Yep, it's how I measure it. Old ways, I know. Boil it and then after those 5 - 6 mins mix after you can reach a drinkable temperature (cooldown) drink it all or mix it with 1 L water and drink it all.

The next day in the morning take turmeric (powder form) it's cheap, 2 table spoons mixed with water. Same in the mid-day. Same before sleep in the evening. That means 6 TS.

Do this each monday or friday, or whatever 1 day per week you find.

Then please do post results here. Avoid coffee during this treatment and other stimulants, avoid alcohol totally.

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
I luv coffee, I dont have depression

I luv coffee, I dont have depression
 20191002 132310

• +1
Reactions: teenagepisces
No tea for my oneitis syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
DarknLost

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, Eduardo DOV, DarknLost and 1 other person
Ok folks, tell you another secret, I don't care about bashing on this one, I know you won't believe me. But I DO WORK on this technologies and aging is my domain of study (I work here for 2 months only thou, but I know few things these people are talking about in the company ) , ok here you go :

Coffee destroys your skin and also ages your hair with ages. Now, keep drinking coffee :)

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
Ok folks, tell you another secret, I don't care about bashing on this one, I know you won't believe me. But I DO WORK on this technologies and aging is my domain of study (I work here for 2 months only thou, but I know few things these people are talking about in the company ) , ok here you go :

Coffee destroys your skin and also ages your hair with ages. Now, keep drinking coffee :)
damn you know everything man

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Mayorga
Take a look at this shill, he invented the bullet-proof sheep community and praises coffee like heaven, take a look at him :

112907-1560x1040.jpg

This guy is the symbol of modern day concepts about anti-aging. This guy is the symbol of worldwide IQ in 2019, take a look at him and tell me how stupidity works.

This guy is the symbol of modern day concepts about anti-aging. This guy is the symbol of worldwide IQ in 2019, take a look at him at him and tell me how stupidity works.

This guy is the symbol of modern day concepts about anti-aging. This guy is the symbol of worldwide IQ in 2019, take a look at him a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶i̶̶m̶ and tell me how stupidity works.
Quotes me wrong

Jfl if you think depression is caused by the actual receptors. It's a gut issue. Not a brain issue. 90% of serotonin and dopamine is made in the gut by the gut microbiome. Depression and anxiety aren't mental illnesses, they're the symptoms of an abnormal gut flora and a damaged gut.

i swear this site attracts the dumbest people. imagine drinking green tea will cure depression JFL

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Just wait till you see testimonials on this. *relaxed on beach atm laughing*

not believing this until users here tried and posted result

@MentalCel and @GeorgeMathew both make sense. Personality can really be altered if you alter your gut. There is a proven link between the gut and brain. Certain microbes are needed for producing GABA and dopamine too. And as most people know, 90%+ of serotonin is in the gut. Serotonin and Dopamine are probably the 2 most important things for depression. Serotonin for being able to tolerate stress and Dopamine for motivation. Funny how foods involved in the carnivore diet are the foods highest in Tryptophan, a Serotonin precursor. Diet alterations can and do promote positive gut flora, but the carnivore diet also aids in Serotoninergic processes. It's gonna be too complex to get into every nuance concerning brain health. GABA is more to do with anxiety/lack there-of.

It's really weird but the gut microbes involved in creating actual Serotonin may actually need to be the ones you'd ought to keep a lower balance of. These include: Candida, Streptococcus, Escherichia and Enterococcus. It is VERY VERY difficult to actually become unable to make enough serotonin in the gut, the difficulties with Serotonin lies in the brain syntheses processes, which Niacin (Vitamin B3) and foods high in Typtophan can aid in. The microbes you want a high concentration of in your gut are the ones involved in making GABA: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium; and Dopamine: Bacillus and Serratia. If you have a higher concentration of the Serotonin producing microbes, it's just a foregone benefit since you really don't need a lot of them, since Serotonin production is very easy whilst the actual synthesis is incredibly complex. SSRIs are made to sound simple. Doctors say: They prevent the synapses in the neurons from reuptaking Serotonin, leaving your brain with more circulating Serotonin. That's a simple explanation which may be true, but it's not a cast-iron answer as to why it should cure your depression. On the flipside, SSREs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancers) like Tianeptine, which is a Tricyclic Antidepressant, is noticeably more helpful for feelings of depression than SSRIs, even though both do the entirely opposite thing.

So, optimizing gut-flora can change a lot of things. And the brain processes involved with Dopamine and GABA are a lot simpler, studied and understood; while the Serotoninergic processes are still cloudy despite what we're being told by professionals. So if Serotonin is easy to make, not needed in abundance since we're concerned about it's function in our brain rather than producing too much only to not be used in the brain and stay around in the gut, it's better to focus on producing more GABA and Dopamine as a sort of wise opportunity cost, as we are more sure that all the GABA and Dopamine will reach the brain, and hopefully be synthesized efficiently.

About the green tea and curcumin. They're both unique anti-oxidants. Firstly, anti-oxidants can help people with depression induced by under-methylation. All anti-oxidants are electron donors and help form more methyl groups for our body to use. And fortunately, drugs/(vitamins), Niacin(B3) particularly is one of the only known compounds to aid in brain Serotonin synthesis, and it consumes a lot of methyl groups. Curcumin also has some interesting properties that increases BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor). The green tea contains a very powerful anti-oxidant called Epigallocatechin Gallate, which is a form of Gallic Acid. Not only is it an electron donor which helps create more methyl groups; it also can promote mitochondrial biogenesis and neurogenesis (creation of new brain cells) through the deacetylated PGC1 alpha pathway.

Niacin is one of the only things proven to help metabolize Serotonin in the brain. But if you take too much Niacin you'll eat up your methyl groups. MSM+Niacin is a powerful combo, along with consumption of polyphenols or anything that can work as an electron donor.

I think understanding the process of mitochondrial biogenesis through PGC1a offers a huge help when it comes to looksmaxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowInhibIncel, Deleted member 6400, carnage and 6 others
Ok, back from work.

1. Don't drink decaffeinated, that's just wrong. Keep the natural in natural. It has low caffeine anyways. No fap does nothing.

On topic :

Dosage :

In my country you can find green tea measurable by grams, not by packages or something. Just boil let's say a full fist of leaves (it's how you can find the best green tea, dried leaves) for 5 - 6 mins, a full fist would be as much as you can grasp with one hand. Yep, it's how I measure it. Old ways, I know. Boil it and then after those 5 - 6 mins mix after you can reach a drinkable temperature (cooldown) drink it all or mix it with 1 L water and drink it all.

The next day in the morning take turmeric (powder form) it's cheap, 2 table spoons mixed with water. Same in the mid-day. Same before sleep in the evening. That means 6 TS.

Do this each monday or friday, or whatever 1 day per week you find.

Then please do post results here. Avoid coffee during this treatment and other stimulants, avoid alcohol totally.

"keep the natural in natural"
Just because it's natural doesn't mean its better.

Also No FAP works especially energy maxxing.

On the flipside, SSREs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancers) like Tianeptine, which is a Tricyclic Antidepressant, is noticeably more helpful for feelings of depression than SSRIs, even though both do the entirely opposite thing.

Great post as expected, but this part is debatable. From what I've read on it, Tianeptines anti-depressant activity is due to it being a glutamatergic modulator as well as possessing μ-opioid-agonistic qualities. It has been shown not to alter the extracellular serotonin levels in rats IIRC. It's a very interesting molecule really.

It's a fascinating topic overall, but so fucking complex at the same time and given our limited knowledge, I feel kinda apathetic and skeptical towards it.

• +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel and x30001
Great post as expected, but this part is debatable. From what I've read on it, Tianeptines anti-depressant activity is due to it being a glutamatergic modulator as well as possessing μ-opioid-agonistic qualities. It has been shown not to alter the extracellular serotonin levels in rats IIRC. It's a very interesting molecule really.

It's a fascinating topic overall, but so fucking complex at the same time and given our limited knowledge, I feel kinda apathetic and skeptical towards it.
Yeah I feel the same man. Idk whether to be scared, apathetic or excited about all this shit. As for Tianeptine being an SSRE; I've seen lots of places that it's supposed to be a mew opioid receptor agonist as well as being an SSRE. I think it's prescribed in France as "Stablon" but yeah, I couldn't explain how an "SSRE" would work properly and the anti-depressive effects of it could probably be totally attributed to the opioid receptor agonism and what it does with glutamate. I've actually taken tianeptine once and OD'd on it. That experience is the main reason why I'm so against people looking to take GHB, phenibut etc to self medicate. Because it was a scary experience and very stupid. It's really a mystery how serotonin properly works in the brain. Never taken MDMA but that's supposed to create a serotonin frenzy. Nobody really knows the mechanism though. *Maybe* micro dosing it could actually prove to be therapeutic in the future. Ketamine was already passed as a medication due to its antagonistic effects on the NMDA receptors.

I was getting a bit ahead of myself tbh. I don't really know how to change the ratio of different microbes in my gut so my ideas aren't really applicable. I definitely feel better since taking niacin daily though. Also thanks for being one of the only insightful members on here :)

• Love it
Reactions: Mayorga
I definitely feel better since taking niacin daily though
How much do you take? I have a supp that has 36mg which is supposedly 226% of the RDA.

How much do you take? I have a supp that has 36mg which is supposedly 226% of the RDA.
I'm taking like 1000-1500mg of the Nicotinic Acid form :feelsahh:

• Woah
Reactions: Mayorga
"keep the natural in natural"
Just because it's natural doesn't mean its better.

Also No FAP works especially energy maxxing.
No fap works in the short term. Long term abstention from fapping impacts your hormones negatively

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rochefort6 and Effortless