• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Blackpill] Never be a bitch

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

KKK Grand Wizard
Just don't be a bitch irl. Never. even if being mogged. Never show emotions, never show that anything affects you. Even if you're ugly as fuck, you can still be an asshole and troll people, what are they going to do? 99% of the population you will come in contact with are pussies that have been conditioned by todays society. Unless you are hanging out in detroit ghettos or brazilian favelas then you can literally say whatever you want to people without consequences. Don't ever forget that with the blackpill knowlege you are 10000% ahead of most people. Most old people die wondering why there life was fucking trash.

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

On my way to ascension
What's blackpill knowledge? Looks are everything? Girls are hypergamous af and you'll be cucked by Chad anyway? Men can be loved only conditionally? Personality doesn't matter at all?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

KKK Grand Wizard
What's blackpill knowledge? Looks are everything? Girls are hypergamous af and you'll be cucked by Chad anyway? Men can be loved only conditionally? Personality doesn't matter at all?
Nothing really matters so do whatever the fuck you want

Peachy

Peachy

xD
I've already been doing this for years. I'm low inhib and extroverted by nature, plus I got no friends or gf so I got nothing to loose.

My favorite things to do are:

Tell girls who wear revealing clothing to cover themselves
Call out physically able people who take the elevator from the first to the second floor
Honk at people who drive their cars like turtles (boomers and women)
Find insignificant things that are legal and can't get me in trouble that annoy people, them do them over and over again until people go butthurt
Talk, dance, argue with homeless crackheads
Make uncomfortably long eye contact with people who appear to be shy

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

KKK Grand Wizard
I've already been doing this for years. I'm low inhib and extroverted by nature, plus I got no friends or gf so I got nothing to loose.

Call out physically able people who take the elevator from the first to the second floor
Find insignificant things that are legal and can't get me in trouble that annoy people, them do them over and over again until people go butthurt
Good shit man

Maxillacel

Maxillacel

Professional

Why are you so based

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EverythingMaxxer Looksmaxing 9
Soulrack Looksmaxing 29
Lorsss Looksmaxing 4

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)