Never be a bitch

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Just don't be a bitch irl. Never. even if being mogged. Never show emotions, never show that anything affects you. Even if you're ugly as fuck, you can still be an asshole and troll people, what are they going to do? 99% of the population you will come in contact with are pussies that have been conditioned by todays society. Unless you are hanging out in detroit ghettos or brazilian favelas then you can literally say whatever you want to people without consequences. Don't ever forget that with the blackpill knowlege you are 10000% ahead of most people. Most old people die wondering why there life was fucking trash.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4887, BigBoy and 3 others
Or unless you are hanging out in gopnik areas in Ukraine or Russia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, BigBoy, Peachy and 1 other person
Okay. Noted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What's blackpill knowledge? Looks are everything? Girls are hypergamous af and you'll be cucked by Chad anyway? Men can be loved only conditionally? Personality doesn't matter at all?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What's blackpill knowledge? Looks are everything? Girls are hypergamous af and you'll be cucked by Chad anyway? Men can be loved only conditionally? Personality doesn't matter at all?
Nothing really matters so do whatever the fuck you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
You should never live always wondering, what if?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Catawampus and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and autistic_tendencies
I've already been doing this for years. I'm low inhib and extroverted by nature, plus I got no friends or gf so I got nothing to loose.

My favorite things to do are:

Tell girls who wear revealing clothing to cover themselves
Call out physically able people who take the elevator from the first to the second floor
Honk at people who drive their cars like turtles (boomers and women)
Find insignificant things that are legal and can't get me in trouble that annoy people, them do them over and over again until people go butthurt
Talk, dance, argue with homeless crackheads
Make uncomfortably long eye contact with people who appear to be shy

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I've already been doing this for years. I'm low inhib and extroverted by nature, plus I got no friends or gf so I got nothing to loose.

Call out physically able people who take the elevator from the first to the second floor
Find insignificant things that are legal and can't get me in trouble that annoy people, them do them over and over again until people go butthurt
Good shit man

• +1
Reactions: Peachy

Why are you so based