Never become an Incel

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
Once you become or act like incel its over you will be the most hated creature in this world
never lose hope like incels keep looksmaxing like crazy
Never hate on woman publicly
Act like a progressive dont be based or right wing its seen as a loser incel thing and pushes woman away
lie about your lay count
Go to whores if you have enough money and dominate them slap them around
Be positive and allways think at how to improve your temple( body) and life,never get stuck in the incel mindset and lifestyle
Get what you want and need
Never cry like a bitch or incel of your problems

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OnAir, entropy137, Deleted member 12218 and 25 others
Never publicly announce you go on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Stare, Deleted member 10782 and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Highrise, Deleted member 3795 and 9 others
It's not something you get to choose. But yeah acting like a socially stunted retard is always a failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Averagecel, Barbarossa_ and 21 others
It's not something you get to choose. But yeah acting like a socially stunted retard is always a failo
Many incels refuse to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Once you become or act like incel its over you will be the most hated creature in this world
Act like a progressive chad dont be based or right wing its seen as a loser incel thing and pushes woman away
lie about your lay count
Be positive and allways think at how to improve your temple( body) and life,never get stuck in the incel mindset and lifestyle
You have no choice. You can’t choose to not be incel. Even if try not to choose it society will still make you one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, BigBoy, stuckneworleans and 2 others
I dont hate women. Why should i?

I wouldnt fuck with ugly humans either.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: basedcircassian, BigBoy, Morpheus and 5 others
Act like a progressive chad dont be based or right wing its seen as a loser incel thing and pushes woman away
lol @ this, rightwing mysogynist chad slays 10x more than lib betacuck chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and randomguy1235
lol @ this, rightwing mysogynist chad slays 10x more than lib betacuck chad
Never they never show it in public never seen chads acting rightwing in public

lie about your lay count
Lmao Imagine an ugly incel trying to act like a chad. If you want to see that just look at pick up artists. It’s seen as cringy if an ugly person does it and you’ll get rejected regardless

You have no choice. You can’t choose to not be incel. Even if try not to choose it society will still make you one
We all have the choice to looksmax and dont act like incels
Lmao Imagine an ugly incel trying to act like a chad. If you want to see that just look at pick up artists. It’s seen as cringy if an ugly person does it and you’ll get rejected regardless
Thats acting like a human
When you fuck hookers you stop being incel many can say no but thats a fact you can become an asshole but still better than incel fr woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Its true tbh, always act/say leftwing in public if its mentioned, anything else is a huge failo.

I will always vote right extremist, but tell ppl I vote leftwing. Best of both worlds.

JFL at voting leftwing as a man. cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and LowTierNormie
Its true tbh, always act/say leftwing in public if its mentioned, anything else is a huge failo.

I will always vote right extremist, but tell ppl I vote leftwing. Best of both worlds.

Indeed once you tell in public that woman should stay at home and be family caretakers and mothers or other based or rightwing stuff they will all turn against you in disgust and anger woman and normies
We need to allways take the popular position to survive in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LowTierNormie
It was over before it even began

Indeed once you tell in public that woman should stay at home and be family caretakers and mothers or other based or rightwing stuff they will all turn against you in disgust and anger woman and normies
We need to allways take the popular position to survive in this day and age
Yes. Just being against insane climate taxing, pro-female genderquota's, letting immigrants from Africa in, etc. are already all considered right-extremist opinions here. If you say any of this shit people see you as equal to a nazi in 1940.

It's ridiculous ofcourse, but also a huge failo. Voting is anonymous so no point in fucking up social status this way, just lie about it.

Yes. Just being against insane climate taxing, pro-female genderquota's, letting immigrants from Africa in, etc. are already all considered right-extremist opinions here. If you say any of this shit people see you as equal to a nazi in 1940.

It's ridiculous ofcourse, but also a huge failo. Voting is anonymous so no point in fucking up social status this way, just lie about it.
I seen a video of a guy from here Brandio he told many based things and woman destroyed him in the comments for it if he stayed quiet or told liberal stuff they would have all told damn such a nice guy meanwhile he dig his own grave by being seen as evil

i go to whores but i dont dominate lol. I do deadfish mode.

You can’t dominate whores or they tell you to fuck off

I’m honest about my political beliefs and I know it doesn’t lower my sexual value so who cares?
Then again I’m not an incel

I'm a socially stunted retard tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
simp maxxing LEGIT

Shut up faggot. Im an incel and i hate women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The giga incel, BigBoy, yang and 2 others
Simpmaxxing = profit

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, NormieKilla and HighIQcel
Based

• +1
Reactions: OverForMe
right.. i will choose not to be an involuntary celibate. like that makes sense.

Looksmaxers are seen in a goodlight becosue woman love the idea of improving yourself and working for stuff
Absolutely not lmao, they like the idea of people spontaneously looking better. But if they know it didnt come by itself, like it wasnt a natural change, they dont like it
I dont hate women. Why should i?

I wouldnt fuck with ugly humans either.
Exactly, hating women is a cope. It's like hating your teacher because you failed an exam

Vote libright

You don't become an incel, you are born as an incel.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, NormieKilla, HighIQcel and 2 others
If your mom is a whore who drinks alcohol and smokes shit tons of cocks and weed and cigarrets and does drugs while she's pregnant of you, its fucking over, because you willl be born incel and there isnt shit you can do. Or if you're born retarded or with a disability or jew.

But if you're born a healthy white, you can become attractive

Bad genes = disability

cope. act any way u want. ur problems are limited to human emotion just like everyone elses. only looks matter, if ur ugly u prob wont be forgiven

This topic is retarded. Don't be "involuntarily" celibate.

You don't choose to be incel. How stupid can you be OP?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Looksmaxers are seen in a goodlight becosue woman love the idea of improving yourself and working for stuff
ONLY Bluepill Looksmaxing info for normies, Never reveal this holy grail knowledge to anyone outside this forum

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IWantToMax
Yaa you choose to not lose your virginity with hookers incels are crazy

I actually did fuck a hooker. I guess according to you I'm not incel?

I actually did fuck a hooker. I guess according to you I'm not incel?
Incel means celibate you are not.
you just need to keep fucking hookers and looksmax not complain like incels or woman for stuff

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
you just need to keep fucking hookers and looksmax not complain like incels or woman for stuff

I am looksmaxxing thank you very much.

Oh and I don't complain in public just on incels.is FYI

jfl at not hating on women publicly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You are completely delusional
It means involuntarily celibate retard
Also if you fuck hookers you're still incel you are a giga coper

Yeah pretty much I'm incel as fuck even if I'm not a virgin.

You are completely delusional

Idiots if you are not celibate you are not incel maybe just losers if you are jobless or poor without any way to fuck

Act like a progressive dont be based or right wing its seen as a loser incel thing and pushes woman away
lie about your lay count
Chad slays regardless, girls dont care.

I posted a link to this site and lookism in the team group chat of nearly 60 coathetes and said I have an account here

Some probably think I’m joking some probably think I’m edgy and some probably think I’m a weirdo

Lol I'm already an incel.

I have over 7,300 posts on incels.is

lie about your lay count
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
This is dumb as fuck. If you do this you will be seen as soy beta.

Women hating right wingers is the biggest shit fest of century.

Women can't help themselves to be attracted to asshole Trump follwers.

You won't make pussy wet by being an agreeable ally.

What you want to do is dommog all the soy boys and be ruthless and outspoken with extreme views.

This will make pussy wet, because they will think: "holy shit, he is such an asshole, but so confident and doesn't afraid of anything, I want to fuck him"

Just follow the cardinal rules:
- Be DOM AS FUCK
- Thick NECK
- ROIDED TATTED TANNED
- TALL (6 feet minimum)

And then you can pretty much say you fucking hate niggers and tell sluts to suck your cock and they will.

It is all about being a DOM contrarian.

Agreeableness is beta trait.