[NEVER DO THIS] Take a profile shot with a selfie cam

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Well boyos, my treasured brethren. If there is one thing worse than taking a selfie and having it distorted to high heaven, then it is surely this. Taking a profile shot with selfie cam. The distorting effect makes the lower third/jaw literally shrink, and will look extremely ogre. It is quite possibly worse than the distortion experienced with frontal shots. Don't post any such profile shots in the rating section, because you will be ogred and receive an inaccurate rating.
Don't base looksmaxxing off shitty photos. I nearly suied myself when i saw this, and luckily, only by the grace of Allah/Buddha/God did I come to this realization.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, shimada, BigBiceps and 2 others
Never take pics, never look in mirrors, never make eye contact, never pass by a human, never step outside, never cast a shadow

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 685, Looksmax305 and 15 others
@Alarico8 inexistent ramuscel right here blaming lens distortion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 656
that's numba one cope

Just get a friend to take a back camera shot or a dslr 70mm of you in natural lighting that’s as close as the real you is.

@Alarico8 inexistent ramuscel right here blaming lens distortion
For me it's the complete opposite tbh. Selfie camera makes my chin look wayyyy bigger than frontal cam.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, lookserumaxeru and Deleted member 470
just use the back cam and a mirror

Depends on how far out you're reaching and the angle from which the pic is taken. Lower angle = chin/jaw is closer to the camera = chin/jaw will look proportionally larger. The opposite goes for higher angles. Whatever is closest will get magnified.

Since i got a DLSR i don't take phone pics anymore.

I look way more handsome with a dlsr photo. I use a 24mm lense.

Well boyos, my treasured brethren. If there is one thing worse than taking a selfie and having it distorted to high heaven, then it is surely this. Taking a profile shot with selfie cam. The distorting effect makes the lower third/jaw literally shrink, and will look extremely ogre. It is quite possibly worse than the distortion experienced with frontal shots. Don't post any such profile shots in the rating section, because you will be ogred and receive an inaccurate rating.
Don't base looksmaxxing off shitty photos. I nearly suied myself when i saw this, and luckily, only by the grace of Allah/Buddha/God did I come to this realization.
Jezus boyoo. i'm sorry for the fggts dat made u feel that way

COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

jfl dont even take pics anymore, not worth the risk of making me feel like shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
jfl dont even take pics anymore, not worth the risk of making me feel like shit.
i take pics every day to monitor fat loss progress

i take pics every day to monitor fat loss progress
I dont believe in this since you won't notice the change that much as if you were to do it every week or even every month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I dont believe in this since you won't notice the change that much as if you were to do it every week or even every month.
well it was a little bit exxagerated. its rather every 2-3 days and i do notice the slight differences. for example if i had 2 days of heavy weight lifting of HIIT session and i was in kcal deficit in both, i'd notice my face unmistakenably leaner. this is something only id notice as i know every square mm of it and others wouldnt notice any change obv, but its just good motivation for me to keep going

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
It's funny because I also felt suicidal after taking my profile shot with the selfie cam the other day. It immediately ruined my day.

that's weird, whenever i take a side profile shot with my iphone of my side profile it makes me look god tier.

my side profile looks good from back and front camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back