Never felt this weird before (changes in oneitis situation)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
As the time passed,I feel like I finally moved on my oneitis somewhat. However I still find her the prettiest and cutest,and nostalgia still strikes me alot of times when I see or hear anything related to our past in some way,like music,places,etc. I can't feel no pain no more,but I still miss her and I can't find anyone as special as her for me. I know it's completely impossible for us to talk again because she hates me more then anyone,so I can only hope to completely move on her some time. I wish atleast just the nostalgia would go away,but I've known her for 5 years,so it's really not that easy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruby, RAITEIII, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
DarknLostsaid I love her

The Sorrows of Young DarknLost

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and PubertyMaxxer
While you're thinking about her she's out there whoring herself out. JFL at having a oneitis

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Jfl everyone who has had a oneitis will feel nostalgic when seeing her again even tho you couldnt care less about her.
Same goes for ex-gf you sometimes see stuff that reminds you of her.

This is the true curse of oneitis

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and LookistWorld
Jfl everyone who has had a oneitis will feel nostalgic when seeing her again even tho you couldnt care less about her.

Yeah
For example there is an old nice song I'm trying to enjoy,but I can't without feeling like shit because it's one of these songs which I used to listen to the most, back when I was together with her

Yeah
For example there is an old nice song I'm trying to enjoy,but I can't without feeling like shit because it's one of these songs which I used to listen to the most, back when I was together with her
Jfl i remember seeing this girl that looked like my ex gf in college and i was hit by anxiousness and emotional pain/regret even tho i didn't think about this ex gf for like years.

Having a oneitis is even worse after you don't obsess with her anymore, simply bcs feelings randomly come back without you expecting it/wanting it.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Damn bro I feel the same. I can't find someone like her no matter what I try because (despite being the biggest whore I've ever came across) she is so cute and sweet. When we're together she makes me feel like a king, like no one else has. So despite I suffer I keep coming back.

Although we will meet this week, although I'm gonna rip her lips of kissing her, she is extremly far away from me. From now being mine...

@DarknLost how do you feel when you know she's banging someone else? Idk i go mad and want to go ER

@DarknLost how do you feel when you know she's banging someone else? Idk i go mad and want to go ER
I used to be very jealous of her boyfriend,it was also the reason she hates me,but I don't feel like caring about her relationship at all anymore now. I would just like to talk to her again

I used to be very jealous of her boyfriend,it was also the reason she hates me,but I don't feel like caring about her relationship at all anymore now. I would just like to talk to her again
Yh I get jealous as hell. Its my first time feeling this way and it's crazy to hear people that they maintain feelings over period of YEARS. Like you 5 years wtf, im barely 4 months in and it's already too much sufferment.

Yh I get jealous as hell. Its my first time feeling this way and it's crazy to hear people that they maintain feelings over period of YEARS. Like you 5 years wtf, im barely 4 months in and it's already too much sufferment.
Its either heaven or hell

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII