NEVER GET BOTOX

I've said this several times but I feel like this needs at least one thread dedicated to the matter. For the sake of everyone's health. I recommended botox before and I can't be responsible if anyone gets hurt because of it.

Botulinum neurotoxin is the most lethal poison known to man. It's even deadlier than tetanus toxin. It kills by inhibiting neurotransmission at the neuromuscular junction, which leads to flaccid paralysis. Botulism kills by inducing respiratory failure. There are only very few direct treatment options and it often goes undiagnosed. Botulinum neurotoxin A, the serotype used in botox, dysport and xeomin has a long-lasting effect on motor neurons. It's considered safe because the injected toxin is expected to act only locally and is generally only used in small amounts. The truth is that it can and does actually spread within the body and people have developed botulism from botox injections, some have even died. Many people got neurological issues such as muscle weakness in the limbs, coordination difficulties, leg paralysis, blurry vision, dizziness, permanent nerve damage etc. All it takes is your doctor accidentally hitting a blood vessel or administering the wrong dose.

Stay the fuck away from it! I hope this can change anyone's mind who is considering botox.

@Lorsss @her @Sergeant @Master do whatever is necessary for as many people as possible to see this

high inhib

volcel if not got botox in every inch of face and look like this:

Too much filler and botox

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Has a man's look ever improved from getting Botox anyway?

If you aren’t willing to die to ascend then you don’t deserve to be Chad

Sources? Everyone in Hollywood does Botox and never heard of the complications you speak of. I’ve been doing it for a few years no issues
Always get botox, this low iq moron talks as if we'll drink a glass of botox and get poisoned, almost anything becomes poisonous at a high enough dose, even water

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
I got compliments for my perfect forehead skin. Botox totally transformed my forhead. As a oldcel 26/27yr old, i startet to get wrinkles, and a bit of aged skin.
After botox, my skin was absolutely perfect glowing and the same like with 18.
I will get it every 4 months for the next 20 years. Its 100% worth the risk and cost (for me).

In a word, cosmetic botulism is a severe event caused by inappropriate injection of BoNT. The injection dosage of BoNT is positively correlated with botulism severity. Once botulism occurs, timely and appropriate treatments are needed to improve patients’ clinical outcomes.

With the wild application of BoNT in cosmetic field, people in need can repeatedly receive such operation in a short period, which may cause botulism due to BoNT overdose. What is more, in many individual medical cosmetology institutions, BoNT uses are frequently arbitrary. The majority of the patients in our report had received BoNT injection in irregular beauty salons. Some of them had taken BoNT in several sites, and some received BoNT injection several times at the same site, resulting in toxin accumulation and consequent botulism. Certain symptoms such as headache, dizziness, insomnia, fatigue, and dysphagia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, LastHopeForNorman, macbeth and 5 others
I'm not high inhib. I'd been getting botox for 1 1/2 years but the last time left me with partially paralyzed limbs and other side effects

sorry to hear that brother. botox is utterly cucked

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Bewusst
Can you give me advice on finding a good local botox injector. I asked ascentium but it didn't really help.
Imagine paying money to get injected with the most lethal poison in existence

Everything is risky at this point. Finasteride, Minoxidil, Tretinoin, Fillers, etc
all of the above don't carry the risk to paralyze distant muscles for months

tbh the most scary thing about botox is this look:

just become an alien theory

I have the strong feeling its another useless fearmoggering thread

-„muhhh fin kills your dick“
-„Muhh minox kills collagen“
-„muhh Bimax will get you permanent Nerv dmg, stay receded bro“
-„muhh implants kills bone“
„Muhh Retin-a kills fat cells“

You CANT lookmax while don’t take ANY risk
Then just stay bluepilled and shower until your „ascension“ aka being invisible normie until you die
Trust "roids cause hair loss liver issues" bruv its looksmax or die trying what's point staying normie were all gonna die anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Fearcel

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
I've said this several times but I feel like this needs at least one thread dedicated to the matter. For the sake of everyone's health. I recommended botox before and I can't be responsible if anyone gets hurt because of it.

Botulinum neurotoxin is the most lethal poison known to man. It's even deadlier than tetanus toxin. It kills by inhibiting neurotransmission at the neuromuscular junction, which leads to flaccid paralysis. Botulism kills by inducing respiratory failure. There are only very few direct treatment options and it often goes undiagnosed. Botulinum neurotoxin A, the serotype used in botox, dysport and xeomin has a long-lasting effect on motor neurons. It's considered safe because the injected toxin is expected to act only locally and is generally only used in small amounts. The truth is that it can and does actually spread within the body and people have developed botulism from botox injections, some have even died. Many people got neurological issues such as muscle weakness in the limbs, coordination difficulties, leg paralysis, blurry vision, dizziness, permanent nerve damage etc. All it takes is your doctor accidentally hitting a blood vessel or administering the wrong dose.

Stay the fuck away from it! I hope this can change anyone's mind who is considering botox.

@Lorsss @her @Sergeant @Master do whatever is necessary for as many people as possible to see this
@RealSurgerymax masseter botox = don't do it anymore? As in, its not safe?

I got compliments for my perfect forehead skin. Botox totally transformed my forhead. As a oldcel 26/27yr old, i startet to get wrinkles, and a bit of aged skin.
After botox, my skin was absolutely perfect glowing and the same like with 18.
I will get it every 4 months for the next 20 years. Its 100% worth the risk and cost (for me).

In a word, cosmetic botulism is a severe event caused by inappropriate injection of BoNT. The injection dosage of BoNT is positively correlated with botulism severity. Once botulism occurs, timely and appropriate treatments are needed to improve patients’ clinical outcomes.

With the wild application of BoNT in cosmetic field, people in need can repeatedly receive such operation in a short period, which may cause botulism due to BoNT overdose. What is more, in many individual medical cosmetology institutions, BoNT uses are frequently arbitrary. The majority of the patients in our report had received BoNT injection in irregular beauty salons. Some of them had taken BoNT in several sites, and some received BoNT injection several times at the same site, resulting in toxin accumulation and consequent botulism. Certain symptoms such as headache, dizziness, insomnia, fatigue, and dysphagia
I thought Botox was more suited for dynamic lines, created mainly through repeated muscle movements over time, not the fixed lines, which comes mainly from damage from aging/sun damage, which could be fixed with HA fillers,

but you could prove me wrong here?

I recall it being suggested to me.
And that I am not even trying to anti age maxx, if I don't use Botox

I recall it being suggested to me.
And that I am not even trying to anti age maxx, if I don't use Botox
It‘s your body. Just note I‘m still sick four months later. Life hasn‘t been the same since the last time I got botox. If anything, I feel as if I aged 60 years within only a week

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
I have the strong feeling its another useless fearmoggering thread

-„muhhh fin kills your dick“
-„Muhh minox kills collagen“
-„muhh Bimax will get you permanent Nerv dmg, stay receded bro“
-„muhh implants kills bone“
„Muhh Retin-a kills fat cells“

You CANT lookmax while don’t take ANY risk
Then just stay bluepilled and shower until your „ascension“ aka being invisible normie until you die
If it’s then OP has been larping for 10 months

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

? Wtf.
Dude every chick uses botox, you would be amazed.

I use botox 3x times. Over past 9 month.

You go in it takes 3 minutes to do it and you walk out. 2 weeks later you shave off about 3 years.

I was looking Tethered/rough from party/cigs 18-25 and decided to do it. Shaved my face and in 2 weeks I went from looking 28 to 23.
Yeah. Alot it makes you look alot younger if you do just forehead/frown lines. No crows feet/nbasal fold that makes you look plastic.

It's called baby brotox.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and lasthope
I will get botox next week. @Bewusst man you got it done for a few times. According to some study I have read, on average people got botulism after the 10th! injection. I doubt I'll get that if I will only get it done for like 2 times a year, until I make enough money and manage to convince a surgeon to perform a reversed coronal brow lift.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar