Never open up to your girlfriend or wife

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Women lose attraction and their pussy dries like sahara if you show your vulnerability. Applies to any and every woman you're dating or seeing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: somalicel, Deleted member 275, Alt Number 3 and 11 others
I always let a bitch know whats for dinner. Meatloaf? Hell naw. You ain't Iron Chef. Thats a waterboarding and 3 days in the time out cage

Jfl you have a girlfriend to have fun with and enjoy life with. Not share your actual emotions.

Emotions should be left for your good male friends. Believe it or not but if you have a good guy friend he will support you emotionally better then any woman can. He also won´t stop being friends with you and snitch it to all his other friends, as a woman would.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xdw15, Deleted member 275, Effortless and 27 others
Jfl you have a girlfriend to have fun with and enjoy life with. Not share your actual emotions.

Emotions should be left for your good male friends. Believe it or not but if you have a good guy friend he will support you emotionally better then any woman can. He also won´t stop being friends with you and snitch it to all his other friends, as a woman would.
this is so legit blackpill,

i always wanted to talk about this.

i tried to open up my vulnerable problems to females, cuz they act like they're gonna listen to it.
but they dont even wanna talk to me few days after the confession, and starts ghosting me.

they act like, talk to me baby, ill listen to you and shit, but she will get bored by you.
females are insanely brutal cold hearted animals.

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, Deleted member 3635, Mousei and 11 others

how over is it if i told a girl i’m seeing some problems, but i didn’t break down or act emotional? she’s still acting the same btw.

You must keep up the illusion of Prince Charming - As this is what she expects throughout the whole relationship. Anything short of this, and she’ll fall out of the illusion

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1751, OCDMaxxing and 8 others
how over is it if i told a girl i’m seeing some problems, but i didn’t break down or act emotional? she’s still acting the same btw.
Problems in what way? Also aslong as you arent emotional she wouldn't lose attraction.

Showing base human emotions of distress, sadness, openness, agreeableness (although this one is acceptable to a degree) or emotional pain will make a girl run for the hill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, TsarTsar444, Avoidant and 3 others
Women fail to understand that in relationships or marriage that many days coming home from work during the week are gonna be similar or the same. Not every single day can be extravagant like they expect and that they’ll have to make sacrifices too.

Seems like women want equal rights until they have to start compromising themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and CopeIsReal

Then how the fuck do women have the audacity to open up to me and tell me their stories of how they became mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Problems in what way? Also aslong as you arent emotional she wouldn't lose attraction.

Showing base human emotions of distress, sadness, openness, agreeableness (although this one is acceptable to a degree) or emotional pain will make a girl run for the hill.
Childhood problems that happened to me. I wasn’t emotional, it was through text but I guess It wasn’t exactly “cold hearted” either

i can myself becoming a bit beta with her, what are some ways i can have 100% power over her again? I still am in control but a bit less so.

Then how the fuck do women have the audacity to open up to me and tell me their stories of how they became mentally ill.

Because women are entitled as fuck. Didn't you notice that 95% require things in a partner they can't bring to the table ?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1751 and BigBiceps
Bcs they are women, all their life their feelings have been validated and they have been supported all the way through.

Hence why most girls cry when something just goes slightly wrong

They are just adult children (emotionally speaking)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Avoidant, Zygos4Life and 5 others
They think they are submissive and needs be protected. So it doesnt violate the sexual role. But when guy becomes weak it's over.

you can say whatever you want tbh. you can say life has got you down or that you are currently battling addiction or whatever. the only important thing is that you do not show EMOTION. women love drama and intimate problems, but what they don't love is their boyfriend crying over them or getting panicked and anxious. "bad boys" are full of issues but they don't cry about them and women love it.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1100, Alt Number 3 and 3 others

Idk my mom was the person I trusted the most in my life

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 2933 and fukmylyf
So many blackpills in one thread holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Anon and Avoidant
Idk my mom was the person I trusted the most in my life
Smh obviously your mother will be emotionally supportive to you bcs you are literally her child/offspring and since the day you are conceived her brain chemistry releases lots of oxytocin which basically makes her love her child.

but she probably wont be emotionally supportive to her guy friends/your dad as she would be to you

• +1
Reactions: xdw15
This is Fake. LOL if you can’t see it

r/AITA doesn't count tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Alexanderr
Extremely legit and brutal thread. I have screwed up many potential lays because I started venting to the girl like a fucking idiot.

This is why so many married middle aged men rope, they have no social circle to be emotionally open with and they know their wives will leave them if they try it with her.

All women are convinced that their lives are disney fairytale movies, and if you don't fit into that script for her she'll drop you so fast you won't even know it happened.

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Deleted member 1751 and toolateforme

• Love it
Reactions: Avoidant
This is why we should get paid twice as much.

what's the point of a gf then? (srs) what do they have to offer me if not someone to share emotions with?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and BigBiceps
just don't cry theory. Showing anger works much better

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

Fagot

Not even male friends, they will use against you.

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
i can myself becoming a bit beta with her, what are some ways i can have 100% power over her again? I still am in control but a bit less so.

Sex her hard to establish dominance.

what's the point of a gf then? (srs) what do they have to offer me if not someone to share emotions with?
give you a baby chad and she needs to stay with you until son is 18 or 20 to prevent traumas or sth like that

Otherwise they are useless af
yep

you need someone who you know sure, he doesnt seek attention at all and a bit blackpilled and chilled
Even I caught myself sometimes nearly telling a secret because I wanted to appear important

These times are over

Idk what type of friends you have but jfl at thinking your best friend will use you being raped against u.

Someone who does that isnt to be called a friend in the first place

Your GF is not your friend, these are fundamentally different types of relationships. This is why it's very important to at least have 1 good male friend in your life that you can be a bro with and open up about issues/vent with.

Same thing happened with me, I became an insecure little bitch and started talking to my GF about plastic surgeries I might wanna get and all the insecurities I had and showed her morphs and stuff of me, she got rlly weirded out and that was it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, TeenAscender, Effortless and 7 others
Idk what type of friends you have but jfl at thinking your best friend will use you being raped against u.

Someone who does that isnt to be called a friend in the first place
He might sell you out for some pussy though

Sex her hard to establish dominance.
I can’t get hard with real girls or cum, she was on her period last time we met, i was hard at first but she kept being emotional and crying so it put me off and couldn’t have sex proeprly after that..

He might sell you out for some pussy though
My friends already get laid/are in relationships, there is literally no need for them to fuck me over for pussy.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
I learned this years ago from a book written by Donald John Trump. When he was bankrupt in the early 90s he showed zero weakness and pretended that everything was OK. He made a giant comeback and look where he is today. Same for saying you're ill, in debt, have issues etc. The moment people realise you are getting weaker is the moment they lose respect for you.

I learned this years ago from a book written by Donald John Trump. When he was bankrupt in the early 90s he showed zero weakness and pretended that everything was OK. He made a giant comeback and look where he is today. Same for saying you're ill, in debt, have issues etc. The moment people realise you are getting weaker is the moment they lose respect for you.
Never show weakness ever. Fake it till you make it

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, xdw15, Aesthetic and 3 others
women are only good for getting fucked man, don't show emotions in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
That's what makes it so fucking hard to maintain a relationship when you're a former incel like I was. As soon as I met and fell in love with a girl I started unloading my emotional shit on her that came with years of being alone. We lasted for a year, but by the end she had seen me in tears several times and I think that was what was the end of it

• So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf
I always act like the biggest stoicist bad boy with women but at night i cry alone like a bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Aesthetic, Amnesia and 1 other person
I AM ULTRA HIGH T AND TALK WITH NO ONE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Amnesia and Deleted member 1751
I always act like the biggest stoicist bad boy with women but at night i cry alone like a bitch

that's exactly how it's meant to be and what guys have been doing forever

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 1751 and TsarTsar444