Never open up to your girlfriend or wife

I think it's somewhat right. If they find you weak, they'll soon start ghosting you

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Never show vulnerability to your gf or wife, yes this is true af

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Same thing happened with me, I became an insecure little bitch and started talking to my GF about plastic surgeries I might wanna get and all the insecurities I had and showed her morphs and stuff of me, she got rlly weirded out and that was it
JFL

Childhood problems that happened to me. I wasn’t emotional, it was through text but I guess It wasn’t exactly “cold hearted” either

i can myself becoming a bit beta with her, what are some ways i can have 100% power over her again? I still am in control but a bit less so.
Its alright to be a bit "beta" with ur ltr

Its alright to be a bit "beta" with ur ltr
She is not my LTR yet, i am keeping her waiting in line with “other girls” when in fact I don’t have any other girls who are as interested as her jfl, and it keeps her hooked. women are so backward

She is not my LTR yet, i am keeping her waiting in line with “other girls” when in fact I don’t have any other girls who are as interested as her jfl, and it keeps her hooked. women are so backward
Water is wet akhi all makes sense from a evolutionary perspective

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Water is wet akhi all makes sense from a evolutionary perspective
Akhi made me laugh lmfao. And yeah preselection reaffirms the decision in yats minds because it confirms they have a high quality male on their hands, they can’t make a decision by themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
You should sticky this. One of the most legit thread.

I have an example that I can screen shot right now, I was talking to a girl, we got really close and I started to really like her. She started talking about her problems opening up to me, so I opened up myself to help comfort her. Shit started rolling down hill from there boyo.

This is the most legit lesson I learned from talking and being with girls, NEVER SHOW YOUR WEAK SIDE.

Just remember that you are nothing to a female but looks, validation and an emotional sponge. She will tell you all her 'problems', she will complain and cry on your shoulder, you can not do the same.

From experience you will understand female nature, that they do not give a fuck about you or anything unless it gives them value or benefit them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps