Jacked like larry
From beast to incel. Those massercuts too

C6zs thVsAA8Ptq 613x462

Last edited:
both are ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
both are ugly as fuck
ugly beast is better than normie and you can become beast, but you can't become chad. At least you will be able to rape chads without problem

Never stop roiding?

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Two incels, but the left incel also wastes his money on roids, a gymcel diet, and will die earlier when his heart explodes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, LowTierNormie, Newguyaround and 3 others
Two incels, but the left incel also wastes his money on roids, a gymcel diet, and will die earlier when his heart explodes.
Vitor Is an incel :lul: :lul: :lul:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I need. You can get much better results than natty
Ok, why the frick would you wanna get better results than natty when you haven't even reached the natty llimit in the first place yet? Why would you start taking such a dangerous risk when you don't even know the underlying potential in the first place? Next to that you're underraged and you will seriously fuck up your body doing that.

I see this with alot of people here, they see something and instantly they're all convinced by it. First you were stuck with thinking about delon and now you're all obessed with ogremaxxing and blasting steroids.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer and Deleted member 1106
just overclock your heart bro

• JFL
Reactions: left2die
Ok, why the frick would you wanna get better results than natty when you haven't even reached the natty llimit in the first place yet? Why would you start taking such a dangerous risk when you don't even know the underlying potential in the first place? Next to that you're underraged and you will seriously fuck up your body doing that.

I see this with alot of people here, they see something and instantly they're all convinced by it. First you were stuck with thinking about delon and now you're all obessed with ogremaxxing and blasting steroids.

If you can aford trt for the rest of your life what's the problem? You can't put a lot of musle and do combat sports at the same time. Also trt would make it easier to get big massercuts and tempolar musles.
just overclock your heart bro
You don't need to blast bodybuilder t levels. Just keep it very high.

He looks exactly the same just aged tbh.

If you can aford trt for the rest of your life what's the problem? You can't put a lot of musle and do combat sports at the same time. Also trt would make it easier to get big massercuts and tempolar musles.

You don't need to blast bodybuilder t levels. Just keep it very high.
1. You will lose your fertility
2. You don't need to. There's tons of MMA fighters and overal people in combat sports who aren't huge.

He still kept alot of muscle,
He was also more lean and tanned in the left pic.

He looks exactly the same just aged tbh.
Besides incel tier body of course, he have weaker massercuts, overall narrower face. Also you age faster when you stop roiding. But mainly it's about going skinnyfat from beastmode barelyhuman.
1. You will lose your fertility
2. You don't need to. There's tons of MMA fighters and overal people in combat sports who aren't huge.
I know, but do you think light weight can beat hevyweight? No. I'm tall with decent shoulder to waist so 20 kg of musle on me would look good. Thicker neck, big massercuts for wider jaw, bigger tempolars for larger skull and better shape. Also having high t make you low inhib just like that.
I don't need pertility btw. Idk how can someone blackpilled want to have kids and betabux his wife.

Last edited:
Besides incel tier body of course, he have weaker massercuts, overall narrower face. Also you age faster when you stop roiding. But mainly it's about going skinnyfat from beastmode barelyhuman.

I know, but do you think light weight can beat hevyweight? No. I'm tall with decent shoulder to waist so 20 kg of musle on me would look good. Thicker neck, big massercuts for wider jaw, bigger tempolars for larger skull and better shape. Also having high t make you low inhib just like that.
I don't need pertility btw. Idk how can someone blackpilled want to have kids and betabux his wife.

he still looks good to me.

Why would a light weight ever need to beat a heavyweight in the first place? Don't you understand how weight classes work? Just WAIT until you start doing any roids, you can always do peptides first dude.
You can get a bigger jaw without having to blast on test, having such huge jaw muscles considering you're also chewing alot would look comical. You can also turn more low inhib by simply going outside more and not wasting your time on a forum like this or by using shrooms.
Can we get rid of this betabux meme already? Although I agree alot of women are like this I know tons of mothers who got their first kids at an early age and are still together with their husband. TBH alot of the blackpill is just aspie bullshit that's poorly backed up.

Even if you consider yourself ''blackpilled'' and say you don't want kids, you don't know that yet at your age, so why not keep the option available in case you do ever want children? Why wouldn't you want children? You don't think your life will turn boring eventually?

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Can we get rid of this betabux meme already? Although I agree alot of women are like this I know tons of mothers who got their first kids at an early age and are still together with their husband. TBH alot of the blackpill is just aspie bullshit that's poorly backed up.

Even if you consider yourself ''blackpilled'' and say you don't want kids, you don't know that yet at your age, so why not keep the option available in case you do ever want children? Why wouldn't you want children? You don't think your life will turn boring eventually?
Dude i was cold to girls even before blackpill. I'm introvert. Whe. I will be Old i want to live alone in my house next to the lake and think about stuff. If i will be able to moneymax and have supercars i would trackday them and have fun.

Why would a light weight ever need to beat a heavyweight in the first place? Don't you understand how weight classes work? Just WAIT until you start doing any roids, you can always do peptides first dude.
I want be bigger to at least size mog chads. Also i need to be big, physicly strong, and have some technique to beat the shit of athleatic chads at the partis. Also with my decent size dick mayby i will get laid with foids that have bdsm with big ogres fetish.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 685
Dude i was cold to girls even before blackpill. I'm introvert. Whe. I will be Old i want to live alone in my house next to the lake and think about stuff. If i will be able to moneymax and have supercars i would trackday them and have fun.

I want be bigger to at least size mog chads. Also i need to be big, physicly strong, and have some technique to beat the shit of athleatic chads at the partis. Also with my decent size dick mayby i will get laid with foids that have bdsm with big ogres fetish.
My point is that you can't say that with 100% certainty, thus doing something like turning yourself infertile could really fuck you up.

Try out peptides first

My point is that you can't say that with 100% certainty, thus doing something like turning yourself infertile could really fuck you up.

Try out peptides first
I'm 17 so i have few years to think about it.

or just dont start roiding? lmao

You wont lose your fertility lol. The % of swimmers will drop when on a cycle but most bodybuilders have conceived during crazy steroid cycles. I wish it made me infertile. Besides if you have shit genetics and looks you have no business having children anyway. It's cruel and unnecessary. This planet has enough consumers as it.

I'm all for young people not blasting gear but lets not spread false information. If roids make you infertile chances are it would have happened without roids anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
never start roiding

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and x30001
1vBoR5VJrtU7chro5KNsrtRIAXmEj934 1

Credit @sgt_iron

How the fuck i can beat the shit out of 6'3 athletic chads? Technique is not enough, for framecel like me
Focus on your own progression. Beating the shit out of 6'3 Chads will put you in tears, in a coma, in hospital, in a jail cell, in a court room and in a mental asylum. You can't be serious, if you're actually thinking like that, you're on track to make a ton of mistakes that'll fuck up your life. I'm not trying to ride on some high horse here. Just really trying to help.

Gymcel7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, x30001 and Deleted member 2486
Focus on your own progression. Beating the shit out of 6'3 Chads will put you in tears, in a coma, in hospital, in a jail cell, in a court room and in a mental asylum. You can't be serious, if you're actually thinking like that, you're on track to make a ton of mistakes that'll fuck up your life. I'm not trying to ride on some high horse here. Just really trying to help.
Dude fighting is normal stuff in small tawn in slava. Even if i don't fight i want to show bitches that their chad can be fucked up by me easly. What puts me in tears is that chads, chadlitles or even statusmaxed hightier normies mogs me to oblivion and get attention i should get.

Just use this

exb_21_h_vipera,_edzett_acel,_21_colos,_fekete___vipera_edzett_acelbol,_fekete_szinben,_forgathato_tokkal,_18_colos_.jpg
on the party? I need to show them that i fightmog every chad. I need to look scary to be intimidating too

On the left he looks like someone who people see as primitive or even ugly but still somehow women will want to fuck him when ovulating

On the left he looks like someone who people see as primitive or even ugly but still somehow women will want to fuck him when ovulating
being ugly high t intimidating ogre is better than being nerdy low t ogre

PM me you or an example of a low t ogre

That doesn't even hurt if you have no strength.

It has a tip made out of steel that concentrates the force of a blow to a small area effectively which can cause deep pain.

Steroids are so legit for skinny, small framed guys.

Steroids are 100% legit along with surgeries, all you need is some Test E at about 400-800 mg a week depending on how much you handle.

Roids will make you bigger, leaner, more endurance, more aggressive, more low inhib, and higher sex drive. People respect guys with big muscles, add a handsome face and tall height to the mix and you are a Mogging Machine.

The worst part about roids is they are so GOOD you will not stay off them long ( LOL at " just gunna try one cycle bro " ) and you will end up going on TRT at some point, but nattys need TRT in their 40's anyway so yeah keep on juicing on, just watch for your hairline.

DO NOT EVER SACRIFICE YOUR HAIR FOR MUSCLES, if Test is taking your hair try a more female safe steroid like Anavar and Primobloan, or just do TRT. There are shampoos and Finasteride to save your hair on juice, but you're already spending money on gear, N2Guard, Post Cycle, and now you gotta buy Norwood Reaper repellant shampoo, it's going to cost some $$$