Never thought I'd have legit rope thoughts

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I'm so much lower inhib because I don't fucking care what happens. I hate my life the way it is right now. I'm taking risks I would not have taken before when I was still so hopeful and happy.

I won't be able to stand a life as a manlet unless I develop a femdom and humiliation fetish.
I won't be able to live as a low status wageslave forever doing low IQ work for half of my life.

Fuck it. With the money I get now I'll definitely do some shit. I won't save up for surgery, I decided. One surgery is so expensive but one surgery wouldn't boost my looks a lot because I'm a manlet. A manlet will always be inferior and shit.

I'll either get rich as fuck and get leg lengthening (yes, right now I'm in a mood in which I don't fucking care if ill end up in a wheelchair. Life isn't worth living as a manlet for me personally, I have a massive insecurity regarding this).

Ill most likely not get rich quick so I'll spend the tiny wageslave money on degenerate shit.

I should be posting on incels.is again

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
see a psychiatrist and get some anti-depressants. I dunno how tall you are but ps might still be worth it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
see a psychiatrist and get some anti-depressants. I dunno how tall you are but ps might still be worth it?
I'm not depressed. I am happy when I'm not mogged 24/7. I just come to the rational conclusion that my life will suck if I stay this short/if I stay in this country. I can't stand being heightmogged because I want to be a MAN but I can't. I'll probably develop pathetic humiliation fetishes to cope

I'm not depressed. I am happy when I'm not mogged 24/7. I just come to the rational conclusion that my life will suck if I stay this short/if I stay in this country. I can't stand being heightmogged because I want to be a MAN but I can't. I'll probably develop pathetic humiliation fetishes to cope
Whats your height ?

your an idiot then
your face is your problem, not your height which is just acceptable
Who cares about face when you're 6'4?
I just want to be TALL! Don't make it about face. You don't feel facemogs but you DO feel heightmogs.

manlet faggot loooool! I heightmog you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Who cares about face when you're 6'4?
I just want to be TALL! Don't make it about face. You don't feel facemogs but you DO feel heightmogs.
you do feel facemogs
and its much worse than heightmog unless its an extreme difference.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
It's over for you!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39
you do feel facemogs
and its much worse than heightmog unless its an extreme difference.
JFL I never cared about facemogs. Who tf cares about this when you're looking down on 99% of men you come across?

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
You are legit a faggot

I am 3 inches smaller than you and although i realised the fairly significant disadvantages it will serve me in life, I have accepted it, copinf currently by trying to height max but if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: Lux
You are legit a faggot

I am 3 inches smaller than you and although i realised the fairly significant disadvantages it will serve me in life, I have accepted it, copinf currently by trying to height max but if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work
It's my life. If I feel that my height is not enough it is what it is.

It's my life. If I feel that my height is not enough it is what it is.
Yes it is your life but it is also your mentalcel brain controlling you

yes 6’6 men have it the best, yes everyone wants to look like gandy lol

You will have to learn to accept there’s a like between wanting something ideal and going for something within reach

5’11 is not perfect but it is a good height, even for blackpillers

Yes it is your life but it is also your mentalcel brain controlling you

yes 6’6 men have it the best, yes everyone wants to look like gandy lol

You will have to learn to accept there’s a like between wanting something ideal and going for something within reach

5’11 is not perfect but it is a good height, even for blackpillers
But I can't accept that I was not born as a 6'4 Chad. Why do some people have everything while others have nothing? It's just not fair.
I'm not claiming that I have nothing, but I also don't have everything but others do.

I'm so much lower inhib because I don't fucking care what happens. I hate my life the way it is right now. I'm taking risks I would not have taken before when I was still so hopeful and happy.

I won't be able to stand a life as a manlet unless I develop a femdom and humiliation fetish.
I won't be able to live as a low status wageslave forever doing low IQ work for half of my life.

Fuck it. With the money I get now I'll definitely do some shit. I won't save up for surgery, I decided. One surgery is so expensive but one surgery wouldn't boost my looks a lot because I'm a manlet. A manlet will always be inferior and shit.

I'll either get rich as fuck and get leg lengthening (yes, right now I'm in a mood in which I don't fucking care if ill end up in a wheelchair. Life isn't worth living as a manlet for me personally, I have a massive insecurity regarding this).

Ill most likely not get rich quick so I'll spend the tiny wageslave money on degenerate shit.

I should be posting on incels.is again
lol bro ich bin 1.73m und niemand hat bisher etwas gegen meine höhe gesagt, kann auch sein dass wir hier in der schweiz eher kleiner sind