Never trust a soul post and pre Ascension

G

GetThatBread

Retired
The Black Pill is simply agreeing to human nature

Human nature is a bundle of characteristics, including ways of thinking, feeling, and acting, which humans are said to have naturally. The term is often regarded as capturing what it is to be human, or the essence of humanity. The term is controversial because it is disputed whether or not such an essence exists.

my roomie whom I trusted is a piece of gossiping dog shit Christian bible head that basically cock blocked me out of some pussy. When you Ascend heavy; everyone around you including your own family will try to drag you down, it is your job to ignore them and keep ascending. Now this is all wishful thinking correct? No, you have to breathe for the ascension unless it won’t happen. Every waking second you gotta think about how your life will be when you ascend. Most people’s problems stem financially. If you truly cared you’d find a way. Moral of this post is never ever trust a soul post ascension and always remain mysterious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
"remaining mysterious" is how people become weirdos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
"remaining mysterious" is how people become weirdos.
You do you; I’ve had too many friendships and friend groups. All of them and I mean all were fake; they backstabbed and gossiped about me. Post ascension I’m riding solo for life and fucking bitches that send choosing signals my way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4612 and 7 others
You do you; I’ve had too many friendships and friend groups. All of them and I mean all were fake; they backstabbed and gossiped about me. Post ascension I’m writing solo for life and fucking bitches that send choosing signals my way
based. that's my plan

• +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, GetThatBread and Deleted member 2227
If you want to make serious money @Gudru can vouch for me. You gotta pay money to make money. Hit my PMs if you’re interested, @Chadelite can vouch also

Every LTR I've had with a good looking girl has been sabotaged by my male peers. They've all said ridiculous shit about me behind my back and then attempted to get with them.

Every LTR I've had with a good looking girl has been sabotaged by my male peers. They've all said ridiculous shit about me behind my back and then attempted to get with them.
Wow we live similar lives. My friends in HS wanted to fuck my girlfriend at the time and always found a way to talk to her when I’m not there. Constantly shit talked about me to her but since I mogged them she just laughed at their weird incel behavior. There’s no such thing as friends in this cruel world. If you have a fear of being alone dont even try to looksMax it’ll be pointless. You can however have mutual associates but never friends

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
If you want to make serious money @Gudru can vouch for me. You gotta pay money to make money. Hit my PMs if you’re interested, @Chadelite can vouch also
bro u didn't tell me what u did ha ha
You do you; I’ve had too many friendships and friend groups. All of them and I mean all were fake; they backstabbed and gossiped about me. Post ascension I’m writing solo for life and fucking bitches that send choosing signals my way
this i agree with

bro u didn't tell me what u did ha ha

this i agree with
Get it tattood on your neck or something; NEVER TRUST A SOUL. The minute you trust someone that’s the moment you lose. When you ascend everyone and their dog wants to know about you

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
Get it tattood on your neck or something; NEVER TRUST A SOUL. The minute you trust someone that’s the moment you lose. When you ascend everyone and their dog wants to know about you
@Chadelite can vouch for the moneymaxxing tips

Legit. Men aren’t men to be friends, only to compete with one another to become top dog

LAW 46
NEVER APPEAR TOO PERFECT
Appearing better than others is always dangerous, but most dangerous of all is to appear to have no faults or weaknesses. Envy creates silent enemies. It is smart to occasionally display defects, and admit to harmless vices, in order to deflect envy and appear more human and approachable. Only gods and the dead can seem perfect with impunity.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 2846, Adrenochrome and 2 others
Looksmaxxing is a selfish process. But that's a good thing, you need to be selfish in order to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Kingkellz
Looksmaxxing is a selfish process. But that's a good thing, you need to be selfish in order to ascend.
selfish whores who treat ugly males like shit is why we have to looksmax

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, Kingkellz, Incognegro and 1 other person
LAW 46
NEVER APPEAR TOO PERFECT
Appearing better than others is always dangerous, but most dangerous of all is to appear to have no faults or weaknesses. Envy creates silent enemies. It is smart to occasionally display defects, and admit to harmless vices, in order to deflect envy and appear more human and approachable. Only gods and the dead can seem perfect with impunity.
That makes a lot of sense but why is that? I know for a fact that if you are a closed book people will want to know about you but where does the never appear too perfect law comes into play

That makes a lot of sense but why is that? I know for a fact that if you are a closed book people will want to know about you but where does the never appear too perfect law comes into play
It’s just a natural consequence that when you ascend people just wanna take you down to their level

It’s just a natural consequence that when you ascend people just wanna take you down to their level
Who gives a fuck; I already know my faggot roomie is going to be super envious when I ascend. That’s part of life, that’s why when you ascend you just move away from your location and start as a brand new person. I’m moving to the west coast post ascension, new face = new life

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Who gives a fuck; I already know my faggot roomie is going to be super envious when I ascend. That’s part of life, that’s why when you ascend you just move away from your location and start as a brand new person. I’m moving to the west coast post ascension, new face = new life
Why are you moving to Cali tho?

You do you; I’ve had too many friendships and friend groups. All of them and I mean all were fake; they backstabbed and gossiped about me. Post ascension I’m riding solo for life and fucking bitches that send choosing signals my way
Can you elab a bit more? If I got that right, you either get treated much better after looksmaxxing by everyone that you did before, or your male friends have started expressing jealousy and bitterness towards you due to feeling inferior in terms of looks.

Can you elab a bit more? If I got that right, you either get treated much better after looksmaxxing by everyone that you did before, or your male friends have started expressing jealousy and bitterness towards you due to feeling inferior in terms of looks.
You’ll get treated much better after looksMaxxing from strangers not the people that are already in your life. Humans are naturally greedy and have a crab in a bucket mentality and ESPECIALLY if they deemed you as subhuman in their head pre-ascension. I would always tell my goals, aspirations, ideas and my male friends would just mock me and say I’m a loon and that I should just stay in my lane. As soon as I moved on up in life, they started fake loving me more but they soon realized that I cut them off and their hatred in their eyes is just sickening tbh but who cares. I’m so glad I learned the BlackPill; no one will ever love you more than yourself and all people are fake. Fake fake and fake. Just looksmax as much as possible and stay lowkey is what I’d recommend but you’re your own man and you think to yourself

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Adrenochrome and Brandon10
You’ll get treated much better after looksMaxxing from strangers not the people that are already in your life. Humans are naturally greedy and have a crab in a bucket mentality and ESPECIALLY if they deemed you as subhuman in their head pre-ascension. I would always tell my goals, aspirations, ideas and my male friends would just mock me and say I’m a loon and that I should just stay in my lane. As soon as I moved on up in life, they started fake loving me more but they soon realized that I cut them off
Was losing a big amount of weight a part of your looksmaxxing? I've seen many former fatcels being treated completely different once they got to normal weight.

Was losing a big amount of weight a part of your looksmaxxing? I've seen many former fatcels being treated completely different once they got to normal weight.
Tbh I’m just scratching the surface with my looksmaxxing journey I only dressed better and got way taller with a better hairstyle and that alone garnered them to hate on me. They’re all 5’8” and I shot up from 5’7” to 6’2” in 1.5 years I’m getting MSE, MSDO, FacePulling, Supplementing, Losing 60 pounds, going to 9% BF, Invisalign, eyebrow transplant, eyelash transplant, UE fat Grafting all by the end of this year so that’s when the true ascension starts. Also GymCelling a 5x5 lifting program

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I only dressed better and got way taller with a better hairstyle
I think that's probably it. There's no respect for people with below average height and even science can back this up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574 and GetThatBread
actually based post gives you a slap on the face

I think that's probably it. There's no respect for people with below average height and even science can back this up

They subconsciously know now I’m more valuable genetically because they’re Manlets as oppose to me being 6’2” now. I live to have myself rent free in their heads

They subconsciously know now I’m more valuable genetically because they’re Manlets as oppose to me being 6’2” now. I live to have myself rent free in their heads
How much did you grow?

Damn wtf man that must've hurt a lot, I hope it was a yearly progress and didn't just happen in a matter of months.
I honestly didn’t feel it was in 10th grade and I came back first semester 11th grade and everyone was so shocked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
come to la

I'm moving to india after ascension and becoming a streetshitter

• JFL
Reactions: Brandon10
once i ascned to psl 5.75 i shall help @Pietrosiek ascend

Wow we live similar lives. My friends in HS wanted to fuck my girlfriend at the time and always found a way to talk to her when I’m not there. Constantly shit talked about me to her but since I mogged them she just laughed at their weird incel behavior. There’s no such thing as friends in this cruel world. If you have a fear of being alone dont even try to looksMax it’ll be pointless. You can however have mutual associates but never friends
Incorrect I believe. If you have friends that are of your same PSL, then you wont have a problem.

Incorrect I believe. If you have friends that are of your same PSL, then you wont have a problem.
If you say so man, maybe I never experienced that yet but even if there’s 5 chicos there’s always going to be gossip and hatred in there but I could be wrong. Human nature is disgusting and dirty; it is the real black pill. It wasn’t as bad back then but Zionists have exploited human nature with degeneracy for profitable gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574 and KrissKross
If you say so man, maybe I never experienced that yet but even if there’s 5 chicos there’s always going to be gossip and hatred in there but I could be wrong. Human nature is disgusting and dirty; it is the real black pill. It wasn’t as bad back then but Zionists have exploited human nature with degeneracy for profitable gains
Check inbox bro

Why is family trying to hurt you exactly?

Why is family trying to hurt you exactly?
If they aren’t telling you to improve or checking up on you they couldn’t care less. I’ve had uncles that haven’t spoken to my dad in a decade but now since he’s doing much better in life all of a sudden they magically appear out of thin air with their hand out.

If they aren’t telling you to improve or checking up on you they couldn’t care less. I’ve had uncles that haven’t spoken to my dad in a decade but now since he’s doing much better in life all of a sudden they magically appear out of thin air with their hand out.
Well I've talked with my dad about plastic surgeries and he approves of me getting them. But he isn't "checking up on me everyday". I'm not sure how to interpret this but I'll keep an eye out.

Well I've talked with my dad about plastic surgeries and he approves of me getting them. But he isn't "checking up on me everyday". I'm not sure how to interpret this but I'll keep an eye out.
Well obviously your nuclear family don’t hate you or well atleast They aren’t supposed to. I’m talking about cousins, uncles, aunts. Distant family members that you rarely see

Tbh I’m just scratching the surface with my looksmaxxing journey I only dressed better and got way taller with a better hairstyle and that alone garnered them to hate on me. They’re all 5’8” and I shot up from 5’7” to 6’2” in 1.5 years I’m getting MSE, MSDO, FacePulling, Supplementing, Losing 60 pounds, going to 9% BF, Invisalign, eyebrow transplant, eyelash transplant, UE fat Grafting all by the end of this year so that’s when the true ascension starts. Also GymCelling a 5x5 lifting program
how did u grow to 6'2?