Never trust women (they ALL will do this)

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Today I was at this restaurant, and there was this couple who were like 23 years old. The man was pretty goodlooking. Then, when he went to the bathroom. The girl started to look at me 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️. She was checking me out even though her boyfriend was in the bathroom

These hoes ain't loyal. I know what you're saying "bro, why are you complaining? You couldve took his girl." Nigga, all girls will do this shit. Even your girlfriend. You cant trust hoes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, CopeIsReal, Aesthetic and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, CopeIsReal, Aesthetic and 2 others
Shekels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I cant cope anymore after reading this thread. What you are saying is 100% correct
You just gotta be confident and self assured, even if your gf looks at other men. Just know in the back of your mind that you mog them all

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3299
proof that Chinese social credit works. if they lived under their system, cheating or being disloyal or untrustworthy would make them jobless, homeless, and starving.

• +1
Reactions: Cody
I had this same experience, girls holding hands with boyfriend and looking at me for more than a few seconds or flipping hair/giving IOIs

Last edited:
Its a good thing from nature. Girls always need to look for better genetics. Accept that its in their nature. Jfl if you believe in love, loyalty and anything different than your own balls.

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Aesthetic and onnysk
These hoes ain't loyal.

cfn0mkbvvcv31.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
These hoes ain't loyal.

cfn0mkbvvcv31.jpg
Nobody is loyal, because loyalty is a stupid thing to come forward and profit in life.
Its always naive people talking about loyalty.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Mr manlet
Its a good thing from nature. Girls always need to look for better genetics. Accept that its in their nature. Jfl if you believe in love, loyalty and anything different than your own balls.

Just be the ultimate GigaChad or death theory.

Nobody is loyal, because loyalty is a stupid thing to come forward and profit in life.
Its always naive people talking about loyalty.

Men are naive.

proof that Chinese social credit works. if they lived under their system, cheating or being disloyal or untrustworthy would make them jobless, homeless, and starving.
The real reason the social credit score was introduced in China: a high-ranking CCP member got cucked by a mayo backpacker.
Yep, a drug-dealing Tyrone who says muh dick every 2nd sentence has better genetics than a academicsmaxing ricecel who actually contributes to society.

• +1
Reactions: Cody
only dogs are loyal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
The real reason the social credit score was introduced in China: a high-ranking CCP member got cucked by a mayo backpacker.

Yep, a drug-dealing Tyrone who says muh dick every 2nd sentence has better genetics than a academicsmaxing ricecel who actually contributes to society.
How is making dumbass inventions contributing to society?

Puerto Rico needs to be nuked ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Puerto Rico needs to be nuked ASAP
You're tired of seeing badboy puerto Rican gigachads who mog you to oblivion. 🤣🤣. Keep crying for your bullies

Based Trump tbh
You're tired of seeing badboy puerto Rican gigachads who mog you to oblivion. 🤣🤣. Keep crying for your bullies

This shit doesn't even happen in Africa anymore.

Imagine living on such a shit island that had a 10 month long blackout. JFL!

Based Trump tbh

This shit doesn't even happen in Africa anymore.

Imagine living on such a shit island that had a 10 month long blackout. JFL!
You dont need shit if you're still slaying pussy. What dont you get? Puerto Rican are gigachad

women are making us retarded
also, tbh social credit here would make that even better.