[Redpill] Never validate her (And a little NSFW)

bpdandectasy

bpdandectasy

Knowledgable
Time online
13d 23h 53m
A girl messaged me on my Chadfish and told me I was attractive and wished she was attractive as me. This bitch was honestly praising my chadfish.

"Thanks :). What do you look like?" She messaged me her body and she was just some big tit white girl psl 4 at most on her face. TBH her tits were HUGE and that's what drew me to reply to her but I made a huge mistake.
1593546445469.png

(What she looks like)

"You don't look so bad ;)" and she replied, "haha what does that mean?" I replied, "You're attractive lol." OVER.

Once you validate a female she will think she's better than you and will lose interest. She hasn't replied to me the past hour, she obviously lost interest. I should've said, "Yeah you look OK." I should've been aloof, and then she would've replied "What you mean lol?" Because then I put her on a level below me. If I were PSL 8 tbh she probably wouldn't care but still, this red pill shit holds some weight. She probably just messaged me for validation of her looks from a decently attractive guy, to feel better about herself.

Chadfish I used

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
50d 22h 37m
A girl messaged me on my Chadfish and told me I was attractive and wished she was attractive as me. This bitch was honestly praising my chadfish.

"Thanks :). What do you look like?" She messaged me her body and she was just some big tit white girl psl 4 at most on her face. TBH her tits were HUGE and that's what drew me to reply to her but I made a huge mistake.
View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

"You don't look so bad ;)" and she replied, "haha what does that mean?" I replied, "You're attractive lol." OVER.

Once you validate a female she will think she's better than you and will lose interest. She hasn't replied to me the past hour, she obviously lost interest. I should've said, "Yeah you look OK." I should've been aloof, and then she would've replied "What you mean lol?" Because then I put her on a level below me. If I were PSL 8 tbh she probably wouldn't care but still, this red pill shit holds some weight. She probably just messaged me for validation of her looks from a decently attractive guy, to feel better about herself.

Chadfish I used
Just don’t comment her looks maybe give her a compliment if you like her
Say things like your hair is nice and touch it if you know she likes you!

wateriswet

wateriswet

Trainee
Time online
2d 8h 28m
could be true but im gonna have to go with
sample size=1

she is just one of many females, many of them would keep going for chad, doesn't matter if they get the validation they were looking for or not

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
7d 3h 6m

View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

Chadfish I used
That is true, especially when you are in an above average but not super high tier looks range, your behavior is more important and women can sniff out your status like a shark can sniff blood a mile away.

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
50d 22h 37m
@6ft1 would you I would she seems charming too and can talk

Notuglyjustpoor

Notuglyjustpoor

Just a simple mogger - doing big mogger things
Time online
46d 6h 39m
I never compliment girls like this
They get enough validation already

I only compliment if she does something nice for me, like make food, put on nice lingerie, goes out of her way to see me or just something that she did for me.

I don't give compliments for existing lol

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
50d 22h 37m
I never compliment girls like this
They get enough validation already

I only compliment if she does something nice for me, like make food, put on nice lingerie, goes out of her way to see me or just something that she did for me.

I don't give compliments for existing lol
Only compliment irl if she compliments you

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Mog or be mogged
Time online
63d 1h 14m
i tried tinder with tyler maher and the ones who i said had nice asses or legs got horny

”dat ass tho” or ”u have so nice long legs”

Notuglyjustpoor

Notuglyjustpoor

Just a simple mogger - doing big mogger things
Time online
46d 6h 39m
Only compliment irl if she compliments you
I still don't
I compliment if she did something other than existing
I just say thank you to compliments

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
50d 22h 37m
I still don't
I compliment if she did something other than existing
I just say thank you to compliments
Not bragging you fuckers
A girl said once omg he has so beautiful eyes and I Said nothing , and she said he doesn’t even say thx jfl
But I didn’t compliment her only told her cute little mice jfl

6ft1

6ft1

Time online
154d 4h 52m
@6ft1 would you I would she seems charming too and can talk
Imagine not wanting to

I would even if she wasn't packing nice tits on her chest. But it's a very welcome bonus indeed.

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
50d 22h 37m
Imagine not wanting to

I would even if she wasn't packing nice tits on her chest. But it's a very welcome bonus indeed.
Would you lick her ? 👅 I would
Yeah she seems very interesting to talk to and cute personality

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
50d 22h 37m
Imagine not wanting to

I like girls who talk a lot even during fucking it’s fun tbh sometimes it’s annoying tho it makes everything better and more interesting

untermensch

untermensch

walmart arvid
Time online
20d 5h 39m
what is her username? she deleted the account she messaged me on

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Time online
56d 20h 46m
Over

Over

Follow me on IG: iblamejordan
Time online
80d 17h 15m
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU UTTER CUCK

11032.gif

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CRUSH HER EGO AND DRIVE HER TO SUICIDAL DEPRESSION AND SO EXTREME BDD THAT SHE SHOULD BOOK OSTEOTOMY 30 MINUTES AFTER YOU RESPONDED WITH "YOU LOOK LIKE UTTER SUBHUMAN FAT HORSE SHIT WHORE THAT I COULD BUY FOR 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR"

INSTEAD, SHE GOT EVEN MORE VALIDATION FROM A CHAD AND EVEN BIGGER EGO AND BIGGER STANDARDS

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
50d 22h 37m

View attachment 483621

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CRUSH HER EGO AND DRIVE HER TO SUICIDAL DEPRESSION AND SO EXTREME BDD THAT SHE SHOULD BOOK OSTEOTOMY 30 MINUTES AFTER YOU RESPONDED WITH "YOU LOOK LIKE UTTER SUBHUMAN FAT HORSE SHIT WHORE THAT I COULD BUY FOR 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR"

INSTEAD, SHE GOT EVEN MORE VALIDATION FROM A CHAD AND EVEN BIGGER EGO AND BIGGER STANDARDS
Yes

bpdandectasy

bpdandectasy

Knowledgable
Time online
13d 23h 53m

View attachment 483621

If it makes things any better this is what I added
1593552289510.png

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
23d 10h 47m
tats on her tits, you already know she is a trashy cum dumpster just by that alone.

PYT

PYT

Instructor
Time online
6d 21h 40m

View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

Chadfish I used
Had a girl tell me yesterday she has a type because of me. She says she doesn’t know if she’d like dating a nice guy now. Straight out a fucking larp post from r/theredpill I couldn’t believe it

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Meme account
Time online
8d 44m
Jfl its either a sad bitch who gets no attention irl or an incel larpin

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
Time online
72d 1h 13m
T

TITUS

Apprentice
Time online
3d 24m

View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

Chadfish I used
With that nose and those boobs, my jewdar tells me shes jewish, i would bet money on it. Ask her if she is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
higgabigga [Rage] You will never be Oleg the mongol OffTopic 0
Thongmaster [Blackpill] I will never forget this OffTopic 21
Aesthetics_III [Blackpill] Daily reminder you’ll never have this OffTopic 27

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)