Never validate her (And a little NSFW)

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
A girl messaged me on my Chadfish and told me I was attractive and wished she was attractive as me. This bitch was honestly praising my chadfish.

"Thanks :). What do you look like?" She messaged me her body and she was just some big tit white girl psl 4 at most on her face. TBH her tits were HUGE and that's what drew me to reply to her but I made a huge mistake.

(What she looks like)

"You don't look so bad ;)" and she replied, "haha what does that mean?" I replied, "You're attractive lol." OVER.

Once you validate a female she will think she's better than you and will lose interest. She hasn't replied to me the past hour, she obviously lost interest. I should've said, "Yeah you look OK." I should've been aloof, and then she would've replied "What you mean lol?" Because then I put her on a level below me. If I were PSL 8 tbh she probably wouldn't care but still, this red pill shit holds some weight. She probably just messaged me for validation of her looks from a decently attractive guy, to feel better about herself.

Chadfish I used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4416, CopeIsReal and 19 others
A girl messaged me on my Chadfish and told me I was attractive and wished she was attractive as me. This bitch was honestly praising my chadfish.

"Thanks :). What do you look like?" She messaged me her body and she was just some big tit white girl psl 4 at most on her face. TBH her tits were HUGE and that's what drew me to reply to her but I made a huge mistake.
View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

"You don't look so bad ;)" and she replied, "haha what does that mean?" I replied, "You're attractive lol." OVER.

Once you validate a female she will think she's better than you and will lose interest. She hasn't replied to me the past hour, she obviously lost interest. I should've said, "Yeah you look OK." I should've been aloof, and then she would've replied "What you mean lol?" Because then I put her on a level below me. If I were PSL 8 tbh she probably wouldn't care but still, this red pill shit holds some weight. She probably just messaged me for validation of her looks from a decently attractive guy, to feel better about herself.

Chadfish I used
Just don’t comment her looks maybe give her a compliment if you like her
Say things like your hair is nice and touch it if you know she likes you!

That face is 3 PSL with makeup so she’s probably 1 PSL without. Fucking landwhale is beyond subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4416, CopeIsReal and 12 others
could be true but im gonna have to go with
sample size=1

she is just one of many females, many of them would keep going for chad, doesn't matter if they get the validation they were looking for or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 2403

View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

Chadfish I used
That is true, especially when you are in an above average but not super high tier looks range, your behavior is more important and women can sniff out your status like a shark can sniff blood a mile away.

@6ft1 would you I would she seems charming too and can talk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I never compliment girls like this
They get enough validation already

I only compliment if she does something nice for me, like make food, put on nice lingerie, goes out of her way to see me or just something that she did for me.

I don't give compliments for existing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, karbo, Hades and 4 others
I never compliment girls like this
They get enough validation already

I only compliment if she does something nice for me, like make food, put on nice lingerie, goes out of her way to see me or just something that she did for me.

I don't give compliments for existing lol
Only compliment irl if she compliments you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
i tried tinder with tyler maher and the ones who i said had nice asses or legs got horny

”dat ass tho” or ”u have so nice long legs”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Only compliment irl if she compliments you
I still don't
I compliment if she did something other than existing
I just say thank you to compliments

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
I still don't
I compliment if she did something other than existing
I just say thank you to compliments
Not bragging you fuckers
A girl said once omg he has so beautiful eyes and I Said nothing , and she said he doesn’t even say thx jfl
But I didn’t compliment her only told her cute little mice jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
@6ft1 would you I would she seems charming too and can talk
Imagine not wanting to

I would even if she wasn't packing nice tits on her chest. But it's a very welcome bonus indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Imagine not wanting to

I would even if she wasn't packing nice tits on her chest. But it's a very welcome bonus indeed.
Would you lick her ? 👅 I would
Yeah she seems very interesting to talk to and cute personality

• +1
Imagine not wanting to

I like girls who talk a lot even during fucking it’s fun tbh sometimes it’s annoying tho it makes everything better and more interesting

• +1

this bitch also messaged me lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5891, Lars and 9 others
she is fkn :ogre: tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 1934 and 1 other person
what is her username? she deleted the account she messaged me on

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU UTTER CUCK

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CRUSH HER EGO AND DRIVE HER TO SUICIDAL DEPRESSION AND SO EXTREME BDD THAT SHE SHOULD BOOK OSTEOTOMY 30 MINUTES AFTER YOU RESPONDED WITH "YOU LOOK LIKE UTTER SUBHUMAN FAT HORSE SHIT WHORE THAT I COULD BUY FOR 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR"

INSTEAD, SHE GOT EVEN MORE VALIDATION FROM A CHAD AND EVEN BIGGER EGO AND BIGGER STANDARDS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 4416, Golang and 6 others

View attachment 483621

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CRUSH HER EGO AND DRIVE HER TO SUICIDAL DEPRESSION AND SO EXTREME BDD THAT SHE SHOULD BOOK OSTEOTOMY 30 MINUTES AFTER YOU RESPONDED WITH "YOU LOOK LIKE UTTER SUBHUMAN FAT HORSE SHIT WHORE THAT I COULD BUY FOR 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR"

INSTEAD, SHE GOT EVEN MORE VALIDATION FROM A CHAD AND EVEN BIGGER EGO AND BIGGER STANDARDS
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Over

View attachment 483621

If it makes things any better this is what I added

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Over
Inb4 its an incel cat fishing as a female...

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrunkenSailor and Deleted member 5891
1B72EB38 4CC6 4153 B96C 64E3F6250C74

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Effortless, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
tats on her tits, you already know she is a trashy cum dumpster just by that alone.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Lmao she messaged me on reddit too after posting my pic on truerateme.

this bitch is thirsty for compliments:
977D7CD0 5BC9 498B BBDC 86F4FB49E96D

40F61201 D00A 41AC 930D 7BECBDDDA7FF

6EFD3AF8 53DA 4368 BB18 F17F32C40CA4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Golang, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others

View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

Chadfish I used
Had a girl tell me yesterday she has a type because of me. She says she doesn’t know if she’d like dating a nice guy now. Straight out a fucking larp post from r/theredpill I couldn’t believe it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Jfl its either a sad bitch who gets no attention irl or an incel larpin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person

View attachment 483465
(What she looks like)

Chadfish I used
With that nose and those boobs, my jewdar tells me shes jewish, i would bet money on it. Ask her if she is.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
waittt is the same Girl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Screenshot 2020 07 01 01 20 36 191 comredditfrontpage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, Golang, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
i write to Big titty foids, give Milky.

OMG I thought this was a meme

I always thought that the guy wasn't attractive enough but some hideous being(foids) unironically just fosh for validation

@NewParasite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
You should've told her that "It's okay, looks are not that important" after she said she wishes to be as attractive as you.

• +1
Reactions: Lars