New Dark Ages: If you aren’t actively prepping, learning survival skills and stacking bitcoin and gold, you’re a fucking moron.

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Jfl if you aren’t doing the things in the title.

If you can’t see what’s coming in the next few decades you are an absolute low IQ IDIOT.

If you give a single fuck about your family and loved ones your sole focus should be getting money in order to build some kind of underground sustainable living quarters or an escape plan to a distant country.

It is extremely likely that we will have a new dark ages in the next few decades as Africa, China and India experience a population boom and become the new superpowers. China generally has a low empathy populace and Africa an average low IQ. This is not a good outlook for us as a whole.

Human civilisation has rose and fallen multiple times throughout history and we are on the verge of the next decline.

After seeing how quickly America is falling apart, it’s time to start worrying no joke.

Many countries that have been kept in line by intimidation from the US are going to try and pull power plays once shit really hits the fan in the US, mark my words on this.

START PREPPING NOW IF YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5875, magnificentcel and 12 others
Pros for bitcoin:

Way more practical than gold bars as a store of value
Digital, don’t need to lunk a sack of gold around
Can send payment to anywhere on the planet

Cons:

Useless if the grid goes down
Only invented in 2009, gold has been tried and tested for thousands of years. It still hasn’t proven that it’s not a fad.
Can be hacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
People say this shit every month. A few years ago it was " you're a retard if you aren't buying hazmat suits and a fallout shelter"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, magnificentcel, Insecure03 and 10 others
Nigga you are overthinking this shit.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6785, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
People say this shit every month. A few years ago it was " you're a retard if you aren't buying hazmat suits and a fallout shelter"

You have no idea how close we came to nuclear winter during the Cold War.

It’s honestly a miracle we didn’t kill ourselves off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and PYT

Would have probably been better off if we did tbh

Whatever created us didn't do it so we can create atomic bombs and shit

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 9670
There is a huge difference between gold and bitcoin.
Gold is a commodity and the ultimate store of wealth. It's a reserve bank asset and in a fiat currency world it will forever raise in value.
Bitcoin is an useless digital currency that as of now (2021) has absolutely no intrinsic value whatsoever since it's not accepted by any country. It's price is raising based on pure speculation. And idiots around the world who have zero knowledge of finance buy it because "muh it's going up...must be because it's worth a lot!", they make no analysis, nothing....just follow the herd and will get burned as always happen when somebody invest based on trends instead of looking at the fundamentals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
There is a huge difference between gold and bitcoin.
Gold is a commodity and the ultimate store of wealth. It's a reserve bank asset and in a fiat currency world it will forever raise in value.
Bitcoin is an useless digital currency that as of now (2021) has absolutely no intrinsic value whatsoever since it's not accepted by any country. It's price is raising based on pure speculation. And idiots around the world who have zero knowledge of finance buy it because "muh it's going up...must be because it's worth a lot!", they make no analysis, nothing....just follow the herd and will get burned as always happen when somebody invest based on trends instead of looking at the fundamentals

I see the appeal of both and I have positions in both.

I agree that gold is the safer choice but when you consider that very smart people are suggested bitcoin can overtake gold as a store of value and now recently institutions are pumping billions into crypto, you’d be a fool to write it off completely.

Also when you consider the potential upside of bitcoin, with numbers of 500k or more, it just makes sense to take a position even if it’s small.

I see the appeal of both and I have positions in both.

I agree that gold is the safer choice but when you consider that very smart people are suggested bitcoin can overtake gold as a store of value and now recently institutions are pumping billions into crypto, you’d be a fool to write it off completely.

Also when you consider the potential upside of bitcoin, with numbers of 500k or more, it just makes sense to take a position even if it’s small.
You will never get rich from something that is mainstream

You will never get rich from something that is mainstream

if you buy bitcoin right now you are still an early adopter .

Tesla is mainstream and has been for a while, but you couldve 8x'd your investment or something along those lines if you had bought it's stock a year ago.

That shit already was just a classic example of ruling people by fear.

Nigga you are overthinking this shit.

I am not bro.

Look at human history, most of it was very very violent. And this violence happened quickly from peaceful times.

We are chill... until we aren't. When humans start chimping out on a national level, shit gets really real, really fast.

I am not an American nuthugger by any means, but when they were world police at least they had some semblance of western christian values to be held accountable to.

China does not have this and who knows what the fuck they have planned for the next century.

• +1
Reactions: Merćer
cant wait for the apocapylse i might get a chance to fuck a stacy by resource maxxing.
just like back in Sumeria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6723
you are right but I always get reminded of a quote when somebody like op starts talking about preparing

"the man who sleeps with a machete is a fool every night but one"

Haven't got the resources to buy shit, will just train and read prepping books tbh. Just by knowing your already ahead of most.

Last edited:
I learnt how to last 1 hour while fapping

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 5'8manlet
i plan on bruce wayne/batmanmaxxing once I turn 18,
will build an underground batcave-esque living quarters
become rich
learn almost all martial arts
and fight crime as an irl vigilante

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 10524

If you can’t see what’s coming in the next few decades you are an absolute low IQ IDIOT.

If you give a single fuck about your family and loved ones your sole focus should be getting money in order to build some kind of underground sustainable living quarters or an escape plan to a distant country.

It is extremely likely that we will have a new dark ages in the next few decades as Africa, China and India experience a population boom and become the new superpowers. China generally has a low empathy populace and Africa an average low IQ. This is not a good outlook for us as a whole.

Human civilisation has rose and fallen multiple times throughout history and we are on the verge of the next decline.

After seeing how quickly America is falling apart, it’s time to start worrying no joke.

Many countries that have been kept in line by intimidation from the US are going to try and pull power plays once shit really hits the fan in the US, mark my words on this.

bruh.. atomic bombs kill masses. there will be no war ever. if one side loses it will take the other side with it, either everyone fucking dies or no one does.

Nothing is going to happen.
Your incel great uncle said this same exact shit in the 60s