New diet as a last try to fix my acne?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I did more than 18 months of Accutane.
I had a few months without a single new pimple and I was glad it was over.
Obviously that was just a little troll life threw at me.
Now I've completed my 18 month treatment (20mg/day) and I'm still taking the capsules that are left (3 weeks) because I know I'll get a huge breakout if I stop.

Took it for 18 months and now my acne is getting worse again even though I'm still taking the pills.
I have like 6 active small pimples and generally unsmooth skin. At around month 6-12 my skin was smooth and pimple free.

I drink around 3-4L of water a day, maybe the main problem is my diet even though you shouldn't break out on Accutane no matter how shitty you eat.

Currently mainly eating cheese, bread, fruits and some sugary stuff tbh.
I'm open to quitting vegetarianism at this point and try out a meat + some vegetables and occasional carb diet if it can fix my acne.

I'm really frustrated.
All the effort was not worth it in the end.
Can't even get laser treatments for my severe acne scars as long as I have breakouts. RIP.

cut bread/wheat/gluten and all dairy immediately

i used to have mad acne and hormonal problems as a teenager and ALL went away when i cut them

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Ghoul, Raymon97 and 2 others
Dairy might be causing you acne, if you drink milk try switching for a lactose free milk, it helped me clean up mine

cut bread/wheat/gluten and all dairy immediately

i used to have mad acne and hormonal problems as a teenager and ALL went away when i cut them
I ate like shit when I had super smooth pimple free skin on Accutane, it shouldn't be possible to break out on Accutane.
If I have to limit myself for my whole life just because I'll get a pimple if I eat one crepes on a Christmas market then I'll give up on becoming better looking and embrace my subhumanity fully, ngl. I won't let this joke life control me that hard.

If I gotta quit carbs and dairy then I only have meat and vegetables as an option. I'm gonna try it out I guess.

I ate like shit when I had super smooth pimple free skin on Accutane, it shouldn't be possible to break out on Accutane.
If I have to limit myself for my whole life just because I'll get a pimple if I eat one crepes on a Christmas market then I'll give up on becoming better looking and embrace my subhumanity fully, ngl. I won't let this joke life control me that hard.

If I gotta quit carbs and dairy then I only have meat and vegetables as an option. I'm gonna try it out I guess.
u dont need to quit carbs, u just need to quit wheat/gluten etc.

you can eat rice/potatoes/corn etc

I did more than 18 months of Accutane.
I had a few months without a single new pimple and I was glad it was over.
Obviously that was just a little troll life threw at me.
Now I've completed my 18 month treatment (20mg/day) and I'm still taking the capsules that are left (3 weeks) because I know I'll get a huge breakout if I stop.

Took it for 18 months and now my acne is getting worse again even though I'm still taking the pills.
I have like 6 active small pimples and generally unsmooth skin. At around month 6-12 my skin was smooth and pimple free.

I drink around 3-4L of water a day, maybe the main problem is my diet even though you shouldn't break out on Accutane no matter how shitty you eat.

Currently mainly eating cheese, bread, fruits and some sugary stuff tbh.
I'm open to quitting vegetarianism at this point and try out a meat + some vegetables and occasional carb diet if it can fix my acne.

I'm really frustrated.
All the effort was not worth it in the end.
Can't even get laser treatments for my severe acne scars as long as I have breakouts. RIP.
maybe you could try spironactolone

do strict carnivore

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and InZayn
maybe you could try spironactolone
I'll try Accutane again before I take something else. My doctor will probably prescribe me a higher dosage now and continue the treatment.
Last time I met him he said I'm the worst case he's had in a long time and immediately doubled my dosage when he saw my acne didn't get better quick enough.
Some people need 3 treatments, some only 1.
I have SEVERE acne so it's pretty over I guess. Either I take Accutane my whole life and age my skin like shit and damage my liver or I embrace acne and shut in lifestyle.

If your acne is bacterial, the fix is using Dapsone gel, which should obliterate all bacterial on your face into oblivion. I've have not had any active pimple since I started using it. It was like $600 but with my insurance it only costed me $35 for 3+ months worth of supply.
Also, ditch the cartridge razor if you're using one and switch to a single blade safety razor, and get some good blades like Astra. This did wonders to my skin too.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoul
exercise, you need to sweat
stop eating all sugar artificial shit
eat eggs their great
eat fruits
stop eating shit and sweat
make sure u live in a clean place

• +1
Reactions: Ghoul, Framletgod and Deleted member 2227
i fixed my acne by using a gel with IPPN 3% and IPMP 0.3% and it only cost about $10

take cold showers

I break out when i eat/drink dairy, super sweet shit(chocolate, candy Etc) or if I eat unhealthy junk food like fast food and greasy chips

do nofap, quit dairy and cut down on sugar

I agree with most of these comments but be careful with fruits as your body doesn't need them. It's easy to over do it and intake a lot of sugar via fruits.

brutal acne pill

acne is 90% out of your control

are you using tretinoin ?