NEW ER: Female student dead and four injured after teen incel, 15, goes on early morning rampage at California high school before fleeing to nearby ho

praise elliot rodger

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Dicklet.4.3, fukmylyf and 3 others
what a loser, his name was definitely carl

Where's the [Lifefuel] tag?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Arkantos, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
I heard that this was over a chocolate milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
what a faggot

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dumb yank cunts will disagree as usual, but if their president (and all those before him) weren't in the pocket of the gun lobby there would be far fewer incidents like this. No other developed country has almost as many firearm homicides as the US

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AraTe, Squirtoutmabooty, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
ER right now.

tumblr_ovgrjfgfNb1voz8c0o1_250.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1560 and SikKunt

Cope.

He's chilling in Jannah with 72 virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and AscendenceImminent
Dumb yank cunts will disagree as usual, but if their president (and all those before him) weren't in the pocket of the gun lobby there would be far fewer incidents like this. No other developed country has almost as many firearm homicides as the US

True. But it's funny to watch, USA is a meme country and since I don't live in the US I'm glad to look into a future of more laughable shit from that outlawed land

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Ritalincel
tbh i dont rly care if npcs die

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1560
yeah you would have thought this many ERs would have forced the west to think about the cancer feminism and liberal ideologies that destroy the happiness of the majority of men, and even all women after a certain age.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt 4chan please. C23249161. The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!

LMAO I HEARD JUST NOW THAT HE WAS RICE AND ALSO HAD A GIRLFRIEND. SHE PROBABLY CHEATED ON HIM WITH A 6'6 WHITE ARYAN CHAD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ritalincel, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Blacks are the ones that commit the most murders in the US, get rid of them, and boom! A huge majority of the murders disappear.

Yeah, there's lots of people worth shooting here

LMAO IT WAS A HAPA, LOOKS LIKE EURASIANTIGER
21025152-7686163-Nathaniel_Berhow_16_was_identified_by_California_news_outlets_as-a-13_1573770638777.jpg

IT WAS IN SANTA CLARITA TOO JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Avoidant, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Ritalincel
JFL at unironically believing that guns are bad.

This the first non white school shooter?

He's hapa. Lmao a literal ER.

"Nathan Berhow"