New facial bone mass theorm - or biggest copium dose of all time? Ryan Gosling/Reynolds explained!

aleksandr

aleksandr

Bronze
I'm a downward grown subhuman horseface and my gonial angle is shit house.

Just like my mates Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds

Why do women fawn over, in particular, Gosling?

[Enter new 'bone mass' theorm]

Its not about being forward grown, downward grown, etc. It is simply about skull bone mass mogging, as long as not too ugly.

Otherwise known as just have lots of bone mass and not be too ugly theory.

I.e. being downward grown isn't NECESSARILY horrible - Gosling and Reynolds aren't the prettiest faces perhaps, but they do get tall chins from their downward growth and it makes their faces (at least front on) appear to have a lot of bone mass

Some might say i'm taking a whopping big dose of mcCopium right now, and some might be right

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Be_ConfidentBro
greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Jew_Supremacist, Lolcel and 2 others
What tf are you chattin about lol

its skin and status

"OMG, HIS FACE IS SO HEAVY!!:love:"

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Status... is the only reason why

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I'm a downward grown subhuman horseface and my gonial angle is shit house.

Just like my mates Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds

Why do women fawn over, in particular, Gosling?

[Enter new 'bone mass' theorm]

Its not about being forward grown, downward grown, etc. It is simply about skull bone mass mogging, as long as not too ugly.

Otherwise known as just have lots of bone mass and not be too ugly theory.

I.e. being downward grown isn't NECESSARILY horrible - Gosling and Reynolds aren't the prettiest faces perhaps, but they do get tall chins from their downward growth and it makes their faces (at least front on) appear to have a lot of bone mass

Some might say i'm taking a whopping big dose of mcCopium right now, and some might be right
Yes, I have a similar post. Bone mass indicates dimorphism , women are attracted to dimorphism, who had a better chance of protecting her 50000 years ago, some 5’6 twink with a perfect maxilla or a 6’2 dude with average facial growth but a mogger skull and big chin and big frame

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10615 and aleksandr
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s literally ALL about having a tall chin. Nothing else matters

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
greycel moment
he is kinda right
Most people here confuse forward growth (aka the position of the facial bones to each other) with the overall size of the bones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ocelot
he is kinda right
Most people here confuse forward growth (aka the position of the facial bones to each other) with the overall size of the bones.
how the fuck you people know his bone sizes ? he looks ridiculous in every angle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
he is kinda right
somewhat but in 99% of people they go hand in hand
but the forum's inability to differentiate bw them doesn't make forward growth less important.

Sure if you have legit top-tier bone mass, some downward growth won't harm you (Dominic Purcell comes to mind).

also jfl

of the jaws
Don't the jaws grow both downward and forward?
I always see people labeling a person with a high gonial angle or bent out of shape mandible as downward grown even though the jaws grow down and forward anyway.

Don't the jaws grow both downward and forward?
I always see people labeling a person with a high gonial angle or bent out of shape mandible as downward grown even though the jaws grow down and forward anyway.
Yes but that is highly misleading to say without the full context.

The body (corpus) of the mandible does grow downward and forward, but the downward growth is in response to an increase in anterior maxillary height, it shouldn't be as a result of downward movement of the maxilla (further increasing the anterior maxillary height). And this downward growth in response to a natural increase in anterior maxillary height is compensated for by bone deposition in the posterior sections of the mandible (longer ramus) and maxilla.

So effectively, the gonial angle lowers, not increases.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Yes but that is highly misleading to say without the full context.

The body (corpus) of the mandible does grow downward and forward, but the downward growth is in response to an increase in anterior maxillary height, it shouldn't be as a result of downward movement of the maxilla (further increasing the anterior maxillary height). And this downward growth in response to a natural increase in anterior maxillary height is compensated for by bone deposition in the posterior sections of the mandible (longer ramus) and maxilla.

So effectively, the gonial angle lowers, not increases.
True I've read about this before too but I don't think most people are aware of this process when they say downward grown. They only seem to say it when they see someone like gosling or whoever. But if they see Barrett they say his maxilla is forward and upward grown which sounds silly because I've never heard or read of the maxilla growing upwards.
Hqdefault
47 3
Pre natal postnatal growth of maxilla palate 51 638

What do you think?

Last edited:
True I've read about this before too but I don't think most people are aware of this process when they say downward grown. They only seem to say it when they see someone like gosling or whoever. But if they see Barrett they say his maxilla is forward and upward grown which sounds silly because I've never heard or read of the maxilla growing upwards.
View attachment 1062236View attachment 1062237View attachment 1062238
What do you think?
not that a good maxilla grew upwards, it stayed up, where it's supposed to

as I explained earlier the whole "downward and forward growth of the jaws" are a misleading term in a PSL context, it only makes sense in a medical context