New hair hydration method, can you guys help me with this theory/method?

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Summary: EVERY, EVERY DAMN TIME time i used this thing my hair becomes extremely hydrated and pretty, not a SINGLE time it didnt.
I used to do this when my hair was shitty so i used the cap/hood to hide it, and EVERYTIME i realized that my hair became way more hydrated than before. Today was the day that i said ''fuck it, it HAS to be correlated''.
Can someone do the same and tell me the results? ( preference on curly/wavy dryhairedcels ) since it may works not only for me, but for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, yukon-cel, PYT and 1 other person
i did hydrate my hair yesterday but once it dried off it was EXTREMELY ugly and dry, today i used this shit to hide my hair and once again it worked.
may only work if you used air conditioner or hydration, idk, i have to test it

• +1
Reactions: PYT
bump
comeon fucking whores help me out its simple to do ffs

• +1
Reactions: PYT
empathy bump

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
bump

• Love it
fuck this gay forum

It prevents the moisture from leaving your hair after you've washed you hair and stripped it of oil. It's why women wrap their hair in a towel after they shower.

I do the same but with a cap. Acceptable thread, OP

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel
I moisturize my scalp with coconut oil, and hair with olive oil

i wash my hair, dry it a little bit, apply olive oil, then wash it after 15 minutes, bam my hair is slick silky smooth

as for coconut oil before i sleep i apply it to my scalp with the tip of my fingers, , am i doing any mistakes? i don't like to use the industrial stuff bc of All the chemicals

• +1
I moisturize my scalp with coconut oil, and hair with olive oil

i wash my hair, dry it a little bit, apply olive oil, then wash it after 15 minutes, bam my hair is slick silky smooth

as for coconut oil before i sleep i apply it to my scalp with the tip of my fingers, , am i doing any mistakes? i don't like to use the industrial stuff bc of All the chemicals
U r doing it perfectly tbh
also good choice avoiding industrial shit, may as well start no poo/low poo

Why don’t you just take cold showers so your natural oils are not stripped

it fucked up my hair bro i dont know what to do